Pisces in 1st House & Contagion Correlation

May 31, 2021 at 23:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus
Pisces in 1st House & Contagion Correlation
Could Pisces and/or Neptune in the 1st House Cause Someone To Catch Sicknesses Like Colds From Other People More Easily? My Daughter Has This Natal Aspect And She Is Constantly Sick After Being Around Children At School, Siblings, Etc. I´m Trying To Pinpoint The Reason Why.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 1, 2021 at 03:44
(Taurus) s81
Mmm it could be somewhat related, but a better approach is to check where and how the 6th house is (not only the sign, but it´s ruler state, if there are fixed stars around the cusp and which ones are they, which planets and asteroids are present there, and etc). Also, how is Virgo and it´s ruler Mercury could give some general hint.

Also, and since it´s somewhat common that some people get sick when young and after they grow up they stop being sick chronically, you can check the secondary progressions to see what´s going on now and in a few months and years too. May be it´s just a temporary tendency to get sick.
June 1, 2021 at 05:04
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus » s81
Thank you for your response! I will look into these other placements and I hope that it does stop when she gets older.
June 1, 2021 at 12:15
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
It could be part of the reason. The thing is, there are lots of people with those placemenets who don´t get sick, so there has got to be more to it than that. If you post her chart, we could look at the whole thing, and maybe see other influences.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 1, 2021 at 12:37
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus » JayJayAstrology
I’ve Posted It.
June 1, 2021 at 12:40
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » TrilogyVenus
How old is she? Does she have any underlying health issues? Or is it just chronic colds? Details matter.
June 1, 2021 at 13:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´ve been learning myself that 4th house with Gemini is the heart issues, lung issues, which colds can deal with the lungs. Mars in Sagittarius would be the fevers, infections, inflamed. Although, Sagittarius is School, so it may be since it´s the career house and has the sign of higher education, that she gets exposed and appears that way at face value. Where Gemini is at home in the 4th house.
June 1, 2021 at 13:19
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Well, she does have the traditional ruler of her chart - Jupiter - in the 6th house of health. I see things in terms of the mind-body - psycho-spiritual vulnerabilities. Stresses in the chart can cause stresses in the body - and health vulnerabilities.

I suspect that part of the story here is that she is a pretty sensitive person with highly relational placements Libra Sun and Venus in the 7th and Pisces Rising with Neptune and Chiron - and Jupiter in Leo, 6th. Libra does this energy exchange with people - so there is that kind of energy exchanges. Pisces can also have thin boundaries.

BUT, on the other hand, she has some placements giving her strong boundaries and a more solitary stance - Aries South Node with Uranus - Mars in Sag on the MC - and Moon and Pluto in Capricorn. This tend not to be very relational - more solitary and independent. Gemini IC will give someone who thinks a lot - has a busy mind.

The Capricorn Moon will give a person who does not express their feelings. Everyone has feelings, but Capricorn Moon people will tend not to share them. Any parent with a Capricorn Moon child, should encourage them to express how they feel - to get in touch with how they feel. This can cause people to have health problems because feelings need to move - and move out of the body - and Capricorn will hold onto them. In her case, with the Gemini IC, she could think about her feelings without actually releasing them, causing stress in the body.

Mercury, the ruler of her Gemini IC is in Scorpio in the 8th, so she could think about her feelings without actually feeling them - or - she is someone who will take on other people´s emotions without realizing it. She could be thinking whatever she is considering, it´s her fault - she could have the tendency to take responsibility for others.

Neptune conjunct ASC often indicates a person´s consciousness is not really in their body. I mean this literally. They can be all in the head or up above the head or around the body, but not in the body. If you can help her be aware of her body and come down into it - she will be healthier. The consciousness supports the body. You can do deep breathing with her and that could help. Many people are shallow breathers, and, we rarely acknowledge how important deep breathing is for health. Many people have no idea how to breathe deeply - but we all do it when we sleep - and if you lie down on your back, your body will do it naturally - if you relax and let your body breathe naturally.

She may feel insecure due to a past life trauma, and want to connect and bond with others - unconsciously - so catching colds from others could represent that. But at the same time, she has the solitary energy and it probably doesn´t feel safe to bond. It´s a conflict.

Does any of this make any sense? Depending upon her age, you may or may not see this in her yet.

Anyway, maybe some of this fits her. I guess I would advise to encourage her to express her thoughts and feelings - maybe through made-up stories or art or play if too young to verbalize them. And then maybe, if really young, playing with dolls (or whatever she likes) with her will give you some clues her level of insecurity and need to bond or connect. She may not be overtly wanting to connect with others while having a deep desire to connect. So I wonder if she is connecting through sharing colds.

Feel free to request a Skype session with me . . . so that we can have a conversation . . .

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 1, 2021 at 15:29
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus » goldenlion32
Thank you for your insight!
June 1, 2021 at 15:46
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus » JayJayAstrology
Thank you for this extensive analysis. She´s 6 and doesn´t play with dolls or toys that often. She watches Youtube a lot and is extremely into gymnastics. She does flips, cartwheels, backflips etc. all day when she´s not in school.

She´s extremely emotional, sometimes overly emotional for me. I have a lot of earth In my chart, Capricorn on the IC, as well as, Saturn in the 5th house. So her emotional nature and mothering in general is extremely burdensome for me. So I can admit that I probably try to minimize her emotions sometimes. So maybe that does contribute to the sickness by me sometimes not allowing her to express herself to the max. It´s not on purpose though it just gives me extreme anxiety.

And she definitely has a desire to bond with others. She extremely sensitive to making friends more than normal. And she likes to copy what they do. For example, it will be a particular food that she never eats because she doesn´t like it. If she´s around her friend and they want that particular food, she´ll ask for it too. And it´s not just food that she does this with it could literally be anything.

But, I will practice those breathing techniques with her and I will be getting a synastry reading for us from you soon if you do those.
June 1, 2021 at 16:24
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » TrilogyVenus
I´ll be happy to read for you and your daughter.
November 28, 2021 at 22:35
(Virgo) Astro205
Hi,
I´d be interested in looking at your child´s chart but I don´t read circular charts, as I practice Vedic astro. Would you mind posting her birth data.
I´m a practicing Acupuncturist/Chinese medical practitioner and while this would not be medical advice, might be able to shed some light.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »