Women care too soon, men care too late

May 31, 2021 at 20:36 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Women care too soon, men care too late
Your thoughts about this?.

Yes, it is a generalisation...but you got the point.

Did you experianced this dynamic? :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 31, 2021 at 20:59
(Aries) ram_goat
a variation:

women analyze early and constantly.

men analyze too little and too late.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 31, 2021 at 21:43
(Leo) Seanfhear
Not necessarily.
May 31, 2021 at 21:55
(Aries) Jay Jay
That´s why they say Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus! :3:

All kidding aside, sometimes it´s the other way around . . . Relationships can be a complicated topic and come in all shapes, colors and sizes.
May 31, 2021 at 21:55
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
I understand it can be stereotypical but from personal experiences, wasn´t always the case for me.
May 31, 2021 at 21:57
(Aries) Jay Jay » ram_goat
I´ve seen this once before - it´s pretty funny - and classic. People assume a lot when simply asking could clear things up.
May 31, 2021 at 21:58
(Aries) Jay Jay » OctoberScorpio
Some people ARE good communicators! BTW, I like your drawing. Did you do it?
May 31, 2021 at 21:58
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Not really in my experiences...

Men can be just as sensitive as a woman...in varying ways though. Not the same. However, they usually just hide it a lot better.

Also, men caring too late, sounds like a movie script piece.. in real life, if a guy cares, he cares.. not later. He cares from the get-go. Unless he´s trying to be some "macho man" I suppose...
May 31, 2021 at 22:10
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Jay Jay
Thanks Jay Jay! I like the drawing sketch too, no I did not do it though.

and yes 100% agree!
May 31, 2021 at 22:21
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
I think both can be toxic, whether it’s the man or the woman caring too soon or too late.

*a toxic situation, not people.))

Someone that cares too soon might come off as being codependent, clingy, overbearing, etc maybe crazy to be over dramatic here, hehe

Caring too late, are we talking when the relationship is over? Never good to hold on to a relationship from the past, I mean caring about someone when there’s no reciprocity. . . Why care about someone when it’s too late, because you didn’t appreciate what you had when you did?? I’ve been there, you live and you learn. . .
May 31, 2021 at 22:47
(Virgo) LotusStar » ram_goat
This seems pretty accurate :61:

Some of my thinking ´he doesnt care´ came down to a different level of urgency, not being as worried or being more laid back in general. If I am acting on emotion while he is acting rational came off uncaring to me at times.
June 1, 2021 at 00:01
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
Well men are kind of lazy too. they deal with problems as they come, don´t really go looking for any. In between, using this strategy, you can squeeze in a few moments of peace here and there. So there is some wisdom to this approach, but also, things can be swept under the rug or kicked down the road for some other day, often until they explode, which is not good.
June 1, 2021 at 00:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Electro-magnetic weaponry makes men get more into work and women into sex, so ex-girlfriends get a girlfriend with a strap-on! :43:
June 1, 2021 at 00:13
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
Imagine dating Ira Glass..
Login
(Log in)
June 1, 2021 at 00:30
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » ram_goat
He reminds me of Harold Ramis :14:

..didn´t know he passed away either!
June 1, 2021 at 03:32
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
Ira looks like the secret love child of Harold Ramis and Egon from Ghostbusters.. and Bon Scott..
June 1, 2021 at 08:49
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Yes exactly :D It takes more time for men to process some thoughts and feelings. they are simple lovely creatures. Just let it go and go with the flow. they do everything in the end . not just in our timeline.
June 1, 2021 at 09:16
(Aries) ram_goat » Dilanakia
they are simple lovely creatures. Just let it go and go with the flow. they do everything in the end . not just in our timeline.

wise words..
June 1, 2021 at 09:17
(Taurus) Dilanakia » ram_goat
ahahha those words comes from too much thinking and analyzing in the past :D
June 1, 2021 at 10:27
(Taurus) Green Garden
The late response of men can largely be attributed to the different stances adopted by the male and the female in a relationship. In general, females form a more considerate and understanding section of the society. As a relationship grows old and transcends the initial "infatuation stage", the females start understanding and accepting their male partners for what they are while on the other hand males start considering their female partners as nothing more than a burden. Consequently, in the event of breakup the guy´s initial response is something like "finally free" and it´s later that they begin to realize (and appreciate) what their ex meant to them. Hence, the lag!
June 1, 2021 at 10:35
(Taurus) Green Garden » ram_goat
:61:
June 1, 2021 at 12:38
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
How I see woman-man relation

It is essentially represented by Yin-Yang

Man is dominantly manifestation of intellect, consciousness, self-awareness, integrity and all those air-fire elements.
Woman is dominantly manifestation of sensuality, emotions, sensitivity, creativity and those water-earth elements.

Both man and woman are of course fine mixture of all, and there are women that are dominantly masculine in energy and man that are dominantly feminine but when we look at it in average, psychologically and physically, that is it.

When relationship is established, man becomes the guardian of woman´s hearth (Moon) and woman becomes the guardian of man´s integrity (Sun) and they actually exchange the essences of their beings.

After this exchange, woman starts to incline to man emotionally to unite with her essence that is now with the man and man starts to incline to woman to unite with his essence that is with woman, and this is the dynamic of life.

Man is constantly seeking for respect (his essence) from woman and woman is constantly seeking for love (her essence) from man and there is actually no third entity that can compensate their needs.

To be good in relationship, woman needs to learn to have integrity so she can nourish the essence of her man, and man have to learn to love and emotions, so he could be able to nourish the essence of his woman. This is the way they become complete themselves and double in energy and potentials.
Login
(Log in)
June 1, 2021 at 12:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say women study relationships dynamics more then men. Not saying the that men don´t have a book shelf on how to relate with women, but there not as eager to to the book store, or magazine isle to learn everything. I used to get laughed at by men and women because I was always reading everything on dating, marriage, parenting, and all that jazz. "Waste of them they say."
"you´ll never get anything out of it." "Waste of money."

Instead waste your money on fantasy football, sexual entertainment, sports illustrated, marijuana magazines, beer magazines, motor cross, car´s, trucks etc.

I think it maybe more woman and men are just focused on different content and then the men usually end up finding out at some point the woman is mad because she read all this stuff, applied it, and it didn´t mean anything to the masculine one way or the other.

:61:
June 1, 2021 at 20:10
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Moon_Queen
"To be good in relationship, woman needs to learn to have integrity so she can nourish the essence of her man, and man have to learn to love and emotions, so he could be able to nourish the essence of his woman.".

Never thought about it this way...but very nicely said. And quite accurate, I think. A mutually beneficial exchsnge, for the relations w high and good vibrations.

But more specifically...what do you think about when you write about the integrity of the woman?. :97:. More concrete?

Man - emotions, needing to express love - it´s easy to understand, but integrity sounds more abstract or uncommon, and I would really like to know more about your view :1:
June 2, 2021 at 05:56
(Pisces) Moon_Queen » Luna Alba
Well, woman (but not all women of course) have that ill habit to overpass her personal boundaries for achieving something. She is regularly "bending" under pressure of some outer influence way more than man. They call it flexibility and tolerance but it is actually the lack of integrity and self-respect.
June 2, 2021 at 07:16
(Virgo) LotusStar » ram_goat
" Well men are kind of lazy too. they deal with problems as they come, don´t really go looking for any. In between, using this strategy, you can squeeze in a few moments of peace here and there. "

I have realized this exact thing about men over time! They deal with things more as they come...I´m sure there´s exceptions but by and large, they´re less neurotic. I can´t tell the number of times I´ve been told "why are you worrying about something that hasn´t happened yet? Just deal with it when it comes", while I´m overthinking to death. I can see why it´s a much less stressful world to live in, maybe its woman nature to worry more I dont know. Virgo nature for sure.

Also probably why men think we´re nagging because something we noticed should be done still hasn´t been done but he´s not yet feeling the sense of urgency about it and both are thinking ´what´s your problem?´ :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »