Are you attracted to fairy tales ?

May 31, 2021 at 19:35 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) LittleCutiePie
Are you attracted to fairy tales ?
Hello, am-I the only one who is constantly imagining my life as a big fairy tale ? I´m a huge fan of Disney, i love singing happy songs and dancing and dreaming about the day of my wedding... But i never dated anyone lmao.

Sometimes i wish animals could talk so i would have friends... I would also like to have magical powers and help people with them...

It´s the same thing with every magical world or fantasy universe... I´m imagining my life as if i could be a student at Hogwarts or a magician in a desert travelling the sands to find a sacred artifact...

Am-i really that cliché ? :43: :63:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 31, 2021 at 19:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Na...i have an INFP child and I´m INFJ we both get into fantasy/fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Maybe ESFP´s/ESFJ´s are like that as well.
YouTube
YouTube
May 31, 2021 at 19:52
(Cancer) LittleCutiePie » goldenlion32
What a big coincidence, I have a INFP personality... :D

it´s depends, some tests tell me i´m ISFJ and others tell me i´m INFP. I think i´m trying to be ISFJ because of my work (human ressources), so i have to be sociable and communicate enough with people to make it work and when i come back home, i´ll turn back into INFP.

June 1, 2021 at 05:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist » LittleCutiePie
That `I´ for intuitive; There would be more discussion of :182: & :159: if it were true! I made a pun with "Froud"; A couple of characters in the Froud card-deck look just too human! :32: :33: :31:
June 4, 2021 at 20:16
(Scorpio) Bagya Teguh Gumilang
Me too
June 5, 2021 at 10:21
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Well, when I was a child and a young teen I liked fairy tales :) but since I´m 17-18 y.o. I have a hard time appreciating fairy tales in books or movies.

The fact of knowing that everything I see in this kind of movies is not real bother me a bit. I need to feel being part of the movie, embody one character to appreciate the movie/story/... but as it´s not a realistic context, it´s difficult for me. So for now, I don´t really like fairy tales, Sci-fi, etc.

I just like movies and stories with realistic contexts. I know it´s weird for someone having a Moon conjunct Uranus in Aquarius :61: :61:
June 5, 2021 at 11:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Etherealmind
"I just like movies and stories with realistic contexts. I know it´s weird for someone having a Moon conjunct Uranus in Aquarius :61: :61:"

I think Uranus is much more of a realist than he gets credit for.

He gets a bad rap for coming up with crazy "unrealistic" ideas, but I think the only reason for that is he has a better grasp of reality than most everyone else.

Flashes of intuition (the Uranus MO) are always going to lead to a better understanding of reality than subscribing to a certain belief system or a bunch of intellectual theories.

Uranus receives his information straight from the source!
June 5, 2021 at 20:25
(Cancer) LittleCutiePie » Etherealmind
I like dreaming so it´s not hard for to imagine myself in these kind of movie but i understand that they might be old fashioned and a little bit too dreamy for everyone ^^.

I like Sci-fi. The movies i hate are the ones who either doesn´t have old/fantasy fashion or theme or Sci-fi/Future theme.
Except Horror movies (because it´s specific and i like to get chills) i don´t like Western, romance movies (yeah i hate them... Dirty Dancing is probably the movie i hate the most xD) i only like romance when it´s in a dreamy universe.

The less realistic, the more i like :4:
June 5, 2021 at 21:07
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Actually no...... I AM the fairytale!! .......😄😄jk.... (but not really).. Um, ..probably because I´m a scorpio, I´ve always felt things strongly (in some ways) and a lot of Disney movies have a very sad part to them which I loathed and detested.... So instead of watching all this mind control propaganda and let myself be the fairytale and believed in letting my own story develope and play out.... Now, on the other hand, we DID watch some classic Disney movies as kids and I always identified with Sleeping Beauty , so growing up, I was very intentionally partial to that story.... my sibling identified with Cinderella.... So as kids, I was Sleeping Beauty and she was Cinderella... Now, LIKE a fairytale, my husband did literally show up at my doorstep one day and the rest was my own fairytale story that actually happened..😁

So, live to create and allow your own dreams to come true and go get your own fairytale!!😁 You can do it!
June 6, 2021 at 10:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes i am! I think it has to do with my strong Neptune aspects.

My favourite is"Snowqueen" from Hans Christian Andersen :79:
June 6, 2021 at 12:08
(Cancer) LittleCutiePie » JessSezItSoftly
Hell yeah ^^ i want to make my own fairy tale.

I would like to live close to a beautiful and natural forest, build a cabin, grows a large garden, having farm animals, having a wonderful husband and live happily ever after ^^ far from the big cities.
June 6, 2021 at 12:10
(Cancer) LittleCutiePie » Green Garden
I watched the anime, i love this story, much more beautiful than the "Frozen" one by Disney. The little girl on an adventure to find her brother in the North Pole, it´s amazing.
June 6, 2021 at 14:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LittleCutiePie
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
They are siblings in the Anime?
In the original stories,Gerda and Kai were neighbours... Makes it more romantic :12:
June 6, 2021 at 14:48
(Cancer) LittleCutiePie » Green Garden
Oh maybe they are neighbours, the story is in English so i don´t have understood everything but since the anime made them so similar, i thought they were family related.

But this story is magical. This is the true meaning of friendship. People who doesn´t know about this story and who only knows about "Frozen" doesn´t know what they are missing.
June 6, 2021 at 21:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LittleCutiePie
=====
Agree! :74:
June 17, 2021 at 22:54
(Cancer) DangerousBunny

I’d like to think magic is real. I’m a very realistic person, even when I’m meditating and wishing on things, a part of me is judging my imaginative part… but still, I would never enjoy life if I knew there wasnt anything magical.

Wouldnt it be amazing if we were given special talents to heal people and animals by our touch, to ease their pain with a simple gesture? And of course, have people do the same to us? I know there’s Reiki and other things, but I’m talking about “magical” talents.

Every tv show, a book series or anything really has something to do with magic, so I understand what you mean. If a plot lacks imaginative perspective (like time travelling, super powers, alternative universe, etc) it gets easily boring for me. Supernatural subjects are a major interest for me, it makes something 100% more fun and interesting when it’s magical. I mean, look at Harry Potter, LOTR, Game of Thrones, Sense8, Sabrina, X-Men, Outlander and many other brilliant shows that I cant remember right now.

Lately, I became interested in beginner witchcraft which is basically lighting up candles and sage, cleansing your aura with crystals, writing your wishes on a paper and sealing it with wax, etc. It’s actually about making your aura and energy all about love, positivism and courage.

Well, magic is real as long as you believe it is. ✨

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »