Meaning of north node in Aries in 12th house?

May 31, 2021 at 12:30 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) blastardo
Meaning of north node in Aries in 12th house?
Topic title. How to interpret this placement? (I only use Campanus system but dunno how to change to that in my profile)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 31, 2021 at 21:51
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
The short version - you are learning how to be more independent in relationships. You tend to want to be a helper. You are quite sensitive to other people´s energies, and, if you help them, you are trying to help yourself. So being sensitive is part of the reason you take responsibility for others. So, part of being more independent is learning how to protect yourself from having to feel other people´s energy.

Your Sun, Venus and Mercury are all in Cancer - 3rd-4th house. I´d read your Sun in the 4th. You need to be quite discerning who you let into your inner circle - because of this sensitivity - and develop some thick boundaries around you if you can. You mind is involved in this Cancer thing with Moon in Gemini and Mercury in Cancer - in each other´s signs.

Anyway, 12th house is a letting go house - as well as a place where we have solitude. Aries is very comfortable being alone, following its inner impulses. In the 12th, it could be very passionate about spiritual matters or also be very inspired and creative. Mars is in Leo, so more creativity. I think practicing an art of spiritual practices will really help you develop your independence.

This chart has a big focus on personal self-development. Solitude or time alone will be important.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »