Mercury retrograde

May 31, 2021 at 09:09 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) FOEHN
Mercury retrograde
Hello! Is it okay to put an end to unsuccessful business during Mercury retrograde? :25: :25:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 31, 2021 at 15:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think you might have some kind of detail that might pop up bring you back to the contract of selling it. Depends on how that comes out in a positive or negative way. Not that we don´t see deals negotiating anyway in sales of businesses or real estate. Also depends on how fast you need to dump it. Mistakes can be made.

I did this once with a hot tub, and still it´s not been settled since 2006. :61:
May 31, 2021 at 16:12
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Depends upon the complexity. Will you sell it or just give it up? What legal matters have to be attended to? Do you need to refund people money? Do you have to pay off suppliers? If you dot all your "i"s and "t"s and there is no question about any lingering legal or financial matters, I don´t see why not. If it doesn´t matter when you close your doors (if it isn´t an online business) then, you could also wait three weeks and see if there might be loose ends that could matter . . . Personally, I think there is much too much fear about Mercury retrograde. It´s a time for reflection and evaluation - but if you´re certain there is nothing more to evaluate, there´s no harm done.
May 31, 2021 at 17:27
(Cancer) FOEHN » JayJayAstrology
Thank you! It is a small business, a small shop. Fortunately, I don´t have debts or credits. I decided to close it, because of the increasing expenses and petty incomes. It seems that the closure will coincide with Mercury retrograde period.
May 31, 2021 at 17:43
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » FOEHN
Well, you tried. I bet you learned a lot. It is fortunate that you don´t have debts or credits and it isn´t a big, complicated deal. On to the next adventure, then! Best of luck!
May 31, 2021 at 18:01
(Cancer) FOEHN » JayJayAstrology
:79: :17: Thank you!
June 1, 2021 at 03:35
(Taurus) s81
Absolutely.

The retrogradation of Mercury (as any other planet) means that it will revisit some degrees in the sign or signs it already passed (with a different direction and speed), that means certain charts (specially those where that planet has it´s revolution) will change two or three times in a shorter period of time than if it would be no retrogradation at all. That makes an unstable floor for certain decisions, but that doesn´t means you can´t act.
So, the retrogradation of Mercury is good to reflect and change of course, study and make decisions, reexamine and rearrange stuff, etc. And if you need to end an unsuccessful (that adjective means you already analyzed) business, just go ahead without fears.
June 1, 2021 at 04:45
(Cancer) FOEHN » s81
Thank you very much! :1:
June 1, 2021 at 09:10
(Cancer) FOEHN » goldenlion32
Since I am a very indecisive person, I want to think over and over again the things and I look for "signs", but for how long?....
June 1, 2021 at 09:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » FOEHN
I think in my case it was in Jupiter Return and Retrograde and Sagittarius Pluto Retrograde which would explain why it´s expansive timing for resolution to the matter.

Probably goo to look at all the Retrogrades in the transits in 2021 and not just Mercury in Retrograde. Retrograde itself tends to be returning to the same situation multiple times with some individuals depending on the situation.

In this case I had all the legal papers, went to court, and still there´s no resolution since the person has an authority issue. And then ended up in prison for some other bad deals with other people, so this delayed it as well for my resolution. :61:

I would investigate who you´re selling your business too. I mean you can do some background checks, or just find some stuff out on google to see if other people have written anything about them. Check scam reports online.

There is never a guarantee even if you do have all the legalities down.

I´m not really a court person, since it´s man-made law versus higher supreme court of spiritual justice. So, I didn´t get my money, but he did end up in prison for many years from scamming a lot of people out of money switching his way of business transactions. Therefore, he has a lot of fines, and lack of finances, divorce, and not able to see his children. High price to pay.

Perhaps my first life lesson on Snake Oil Salesmen that had a major impact. I learned even if you do have a legal contract, it doesn´t mean everyone complies to legal laws, the Government Authority, or rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and legal laws.

You just have to make the best choice you can in the moment, do your research on whoever your selling, have a lawyer look over the paper work, and hope everything works out smoothly.
June 1, 2021 at 10:00
This is not quite a business, this is a small shop. I won´t sell it, I just have to stop it. :-)
June 1, 2021 at 10:12
Can you transform it into something else. Maybe you just need to use it in a different way.
June 1, 2021 at 10:17
No money at all. To start anything, you´ll need money. That´s why I need to stop it and to look for a different work. :24:
June 1, 2021 at 10:51
(Taurus) Rosincvist » FOEHN
Perhaps :153: is on your mind to direct you to something you should "read" as in you were as much a literary person as a business person anyway! :44:
June 1, 2021 at 10:59
Ah...check out Crowdfunding Platforms, Sponsor, Angel Funders.
June 1, 2021 at 11:01
(Cancer) FOEHN » Rosincvist
Yes, maybe....very interesting point of view. :1:
June 1, 2021 at 11:39
The point is if the Mercury Retrograde period is suitable for the closure or it is better to wait a little....The business is almost broken.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »