0 degree Mars squaring 29 degree Saturn.

May 30, 2021 at 10:52 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kivikoivu
0 degree Mars squaring 29 degree Saturn.
So: In my natal chart, my side-by-side Uranus (28deg) and Saturn in Sag (29deg) are squaring my Mars (0 deg) in Aries. So there are two fire signs making a square togehter, combining critical degrees of zero and 29 degrees.

Any thoughts? Have you seen anything like this on a chart and what the heck can it mean to have two different dificult/critical degrees aspecting?

I have just this idea of Saturn playing the role of the father, for my newly-born Mars in its own sign.

Btt: The houses are: Saturn in the 2nd (house of values and ownings), and Mars in the 5th (house of fun, creativity and games).

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 30, 2021 at 19:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The :156: as singleton is more of a worry than the disciplining :194: to :155: in Rulership!
:156: having a mind of it´s own means that it shall philosophize in lieu of taking risks!
May 31, 2021 at 06:41
(Scorpio) Kivikoivu » Rosincvist
My Mars and Jupiter are actually conjuncting.

So what do you mean a singleton?
May 31, 2021 at 17:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Just looking at the strength of your Mars is quite amazing. It is the dispositor for all the planets in Scorpio, your Co-ASC - Sun, Moon, Pluto, Mercury. Mars is in Aries, the sign it rules - and it also is the traditional ruler of Scorpio. Mars is not only square Saturn, but Uranus and Chiron too. It looks like it is sesqui-square your Sun and quincunx ASC.

Mars is in the 5th - focusing on your independence, self-identity, personal goals, personal development. Since it disposits Sun and Moon in Scorpio, I wonder if you tend to get very attached to people or things or ideas. I think you´re working on being more independent in general, but also in relationships. You tend to take responsibility for others, and you need to nurture yourself - put yourself first.

I think you will feel Sagittarius AND Capricorn qualities in your Saturn and Uranus. You are on the cusp of the 3rd house - and these planets there suggest you need to think or consider or explore (3rd) Sagittarius and Capricorn qualities. Sagittarius is expansive and Saturn is very narrowly focused. I think you need to re-evaluate or let go of some conclusions you´ve made about life or yourself and revise some beliefs (Sag) before you can dive into your own inner wisdom. Sometimes we have to let go of an idea or ideal or belief before we are free to consider something else. Sag takes knowledge from the outside - from others - and assimilates it within the self. Capricorn doesn´t do that. It goes down deep within the self to consider the wisdom that is there and decides for itself. So, you are at the end of one process and about to begin another. The Capricorn influence is much more aligned with the Mars in Aries. Aries and Mars will follow its own impulses instead of take on an idea or belief from another.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 31, 2021 at 18:36
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Kivikoivu
:96:I click on the little chart icon at the left where BIRTH CHART appears in double yellow as my Dell salesman calls it, I called it "Butterscotch" last year. My first choice action is to look at the tropical Placidus Chart that has the fifteen icons for points in Zodiacal signs; I saw the nearest "real" planet to :156: was 62 dg. away, not transit, not progression, but what is supposed to be the birth chart! Some folks are better off with the 108 stories of a hand-made Hindu Tarot deck. :95:
Like any drug someone is liable to have a bad experience, :126:
June 1, 2021 at 10:42
(Scorpio) Kivikoivu » JayJayAstrology
Olay thanks the self development theme and attachment into outcomes and people are major themes in my life..

My Venus in Libra 12th house squareing Neptune has in its own made me solve codependent patterns. Also Venus is squaring natal Chiron in cancer.

My NN in Pisces/4th house relates well with my codependendent traits and sad childhood/self image.. Ive had to solve lots of regenerational family trauma. That is a scorpio thing I think.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »