How can I win in lottery?

May 29, 2021 at 10:30 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Ppaauullii
How can I win in lottery?
Which planet composition will approx me to the win? What factor is more important- transits on Lord of 5th house or transits on planets in 5th house?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 29, 2021 at 13:03
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
There are books on how to use astrology for the stock market and gambling. I have not tried to do this for myself - just because I´m not a money person - I don´t gamble. But I do think it is interesting and have read books on these topics. There´s a Kindle book you might like: It´s All in the Timing - An Astrological Guide to Gambling, by Lorraine Difelice and Raina Davis. They place great significance in the planetary degree numbers in the natal chart to calculate when to gamble. I´d be curious to hear from anyone who has used an astrological method to succeed in gambling. But it is still gambling - right?! People using these methods still win and lose - but they say they win more than they lose.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 29, 2021 at 13:07
(Taurus) nutelina
Take a vaccine?
May 29, 2021 at 22:30
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » nutelina
You often make me laugh. :61:Thank you for that.

I did get my vaccines - and I don´t consider it gambling. But I know a lot of people out there feel it a risk. I personally think there´s enough info on it to feel pretty secure, unless you have severe allergic reactions to drugs or have an autoimmune disorder. I don´t blame these folks for holding off. I would in their shoes.
May 29, 2021 at 23:39
(Scorpio) OS*
Mars in Aries 2nd h. If you win you might burn all, maybe recklessly . .

I know people that use astrology or numerology in finance, commodities, but not for lottery wins. You never know but I really don’t foresee it happening this year. You have a 9 personal year cycle.
May 29, 2021 at 23:55
(Virgo) rohini moon » JayJayAstrology
I believe nutelina was referring to the incentives - coercion - being used to ´incentivize´ the masses with winning the lottery in many states, or getting a full paid college scholarship, to get a vaccine.
May 30, 2021 at 00:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » rohini moon
Oh! Thank you! Well, that certainly is one possible way to win a lottery - and maybe this has more potential because fewer people would be entering to win. But there is still an issue of timing.
May 30, 2021 at 06:04
(Cancer) Ppaauullii » OS*
I don´t like to spend money on stupid things 😉😉 there is a wisdom in my spending money
May 30, 2021 at 06:06
(Cancer) Ppaauullii » OS*
I think that it will be in 2025 in August
May 30, 2021 at 06:17
(Cancer) Ppaauullii » JayJayAstrology
Where can I buy the book ? ☺☺☺
May 30, 2021 at 09:48
(Libra) BeatrixKiddo
It has to be exactly Uranus and Jupiter combination.

You should watch this If you know Turkish. Maybe translate helps you. Jupiter is about to expand the planet and it is about wealthiness. and Uranüs is concerning the unexpected events.
It may come suddenly and sharp. And If you wanted to win in chance games you may follow Jüpi- Uranus angles in the sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 30, 2021 at 12:39
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Ppaauullii
I bought mine on Amazon. You could do a general Google search too.
May 30, 2021 at 17:39
(Leo) cubic » JayJayAstrology
Here is what I had real world success with:

I´m not into lottery but someone I knew was, so I thought to take the opportunity to see if the chances can be improved.

My thinking went like this: if Venus has effect of "attracting" and 8th house is associated with external resources, then if Venus is in the 8th house that would perhaps "attract external resources".

I had no idea if the person´s chart would play into it, but it wouldn´t hurt if they align I thought.

Person´s chart had Libra on the ASC. So then I´d look for Libra to be Rising, between 20 and 30 degrees and for Venus to be well into the 8th house, usually in Taurus, for the submission of the lottery game.

Why 20 and 30? Because I think of 0-10 as degrees of perception, and action starts past 10 degrees, so I´d go for 20 and 30, and preferably past the 25th degree. I forgot why. It might be BS, but that´s what worked.

So out of 15 games, she won in 13. Yes that´s a lot, and no normally she would not have such high success rate, very far from it.

It wasn´t all big sums, and there are investment costs and time costs, so most time she´d recoup the costs, and that would be it, but there were 2 wins that were pretty good. All in all she made something like 270 USD sent me some, and bought herself a kitchen robot.

Problem is it took weeks to accumulate the sum. Sometimes she had to do it in odd hours, depending when Libra would be rising in her location.

So again: She was a Libra ASC, so just to make sure I chose Libra rising when Venus would be in the 8th house of the rising chart, and I guess falling into her personal 8th (I wasn´t prioritizing that so I never checked if it really fell there every time oh, I remember now - I guess that´s why I insisted on 20 to 30 degrees)

Despite all these details she had wins one time when the Rising was on 0 Scorpio also, which made me question if I´m not being too insistent on all these things aligning.

I experimented also with Venus in Gemini also in the 8th, it gave results also but there was something different about the manner of it all. Gemini Retro seemed to work at first then it stopped.

I tried it only once myself with my own money, Venus in 8th, Libra ASC the same recipe. Didn´t win a thing and felt like a fool. One time was too much for me lol.

I´ve read somewhere that a person´s chances of winning it _big_ in the lottery are predetermined (lol) by the state of their Jupiter. Mine is in Retro, hers was not. Goddamn. Anyway.. enjoy this all you non-Retro Jupiters. Pffft.
May 30, 2021 at 17:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » cubic
That´s all very interesting! After reading the book on gambling I´ve already posted, I knew I would not be willing to put in the time and effort to it - so I didn´t even really try out her methods. It sounded plausible to me though - and fine for someone who really enjoys gambling. I don´t . . . but I love it when there is something substantive that comes out of astrology - substantive correlations that can be physically pointed to.
May 31, 2021 at 12:34
(Cancer) Ppaauullii » BeatrixKiddo
Thank you! Very interesting . It changes my conception 😊
May 31, 2021 at 12:35
(Cancer) Ppaauullii » JayJayAstrology
Thank you very much

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar