Insight needed-career

May 28, 2021 at 04:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Lisschick
Insight needed-career
Hello!

I am wondering if anyone can give me any insight with my career? I started a new job March 29th 2021 after being with my previous employer for 13 years. My new job is in a call center for a financial institution. I really thought I would love it but I think I was caught up with all benefits and perks. Turns out I kind of hate it. I feel like I’m not doing a good job.

I have friends in the medical field who offered me a position at his office and another friend in the cannabis business who offered a job opportunity.

Should I stick this out a little longer? What is a good career choice for me? I’ve been told I’m a great communicator but I don’t see it lol. I tend to word vomit when I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Last year was awful career wise and I’m just feeling lost. I have so many things I want to do. Buy a house for example but I need stability and to grow up before I can do that.

Any insight is much appreciated. 🙏🏼
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 28, 2021 at 15:32
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
So, yes, I see the need for stability with several planets in the 2nd house. You want and need to feel financially secure.

Your self-value and self-worth were badly shaken in your past life - South Node in the 1st conjunct Uranus. You may have been judged as well - or you have come to believe you have little value and so you are placing a lot of value in having material value. There is nothing wrong with that. Having financial security is one way to feel one has value - and to feel one will not go without or be in need. In your case, I do think that you will put a high priority on feeling secure.

Some people with the need for financial security will choose money over happiness. If you are one of those people - sure you can stick it out - but if you do, then your goal is still figuring out what you really want to do.

Looking at your chart, I think you are a good communicator. Most good communicators don´t communicate well if they don´t know the subject they are communicating about. That´s normal. So, if you are interested in this financial institution and think it could be a good fit if you had more knowledge and could communicate better - then perhaps you could ask your supervisor for training or some more in-depth information so you feel you know what you´re talking about.

If you think you won´t like the job even if you had more information, then you have to decide if the benefits outweigh the fact that you hate it. If this is the case, why not take one of those other jobs while you figure out what you really want to do.

I do think that a job where you are communicating - writing, talking, teaching, translating, marekting, using words in some way - is a good job for you. Sun in the 3rd could make a good teacher or writer. The Aquarius like to do things their own way - and will have a unique twist on things - can be quite intuitive and inventive. I think you need to use your mind in your work - for it to be enjoyable. You need to figure out things, find solutions, be more creative than just being a worker bee.

You´re probably adept at technology - another good field - but again, you´d want to be interacting with people. HR type jobs would be good. You might like a health-related field. Your MC is on the cusp of Leo-Virgo - and Virgo loves the health professions - loves research - detailed work. I bet you´re a hard worker. Jobs in the health field often have good pay and are always in demand. If you think you might like a profession in the health arena, maybe take that job at the medical office to see how you like that and if you think you might want to go back to school.

Cannabis is also health-related - I don´t know what the job is - but that might expose you to health-related issues too. Anyway, there´s some ideas for you to think about.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 28, 2021 at 17:50
(Aquarius) Lisschick » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much for your response. That was very informative and spot on! I’m going to stick this out and ask for more training. I came from a manager position from my last job and I’m just someone who wants to know everything and be the best employee I can be and I’m struggling with this new information. If it doesn’t work out I will reach out to my friend in the healthcare field. I worked in a salon/spa for the past decade and I thought the next step would be healthcare or medical spa related and then this job came up with attractive benefits and pay!

I wonder what happened in my past life lol. I was told by someone who read my chart once that I will most likely not get married or find love because I’m too guarded. Those two must be connected.

Thank you again! 🤗
May 28, 2021 at 19:58
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Lisschick
The person reading for you might be right - but I never say never. Just because people are challenged in certain areas doesn´t mean they won´t find love. We´re all the walking wounded - in one way or another. If you want to be in a relationship, it´s always possible. Those of us who don´t go in that direction, usually feel being independent is more important - for one reason or another - and we choose accordingly. Glad I could be of some help.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »