(Virgo) csrsc
VENUS IN ARIES
How would you describe it personally? :63:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 27, 2021 at 19:20
(Leo) Oleander
I had a bf with Venus in Aries, Sun is Pisces and ASC Virgo, Mars in Scorpio. Idk why but he was too social but I am not. When I feel sad, I prefer to be alone but he used to force me to hang out with him, talk to him... When I didn´t accept, he used to blame me.

Annoying and toxic a bit.
May 27, 2021 at 19:27
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think it depends on the rest of the chart. I know one that is a leader and teacher. So they love socializing because it´s part of their fire trine that moves them to act. They also can have down times and calm down.

Maybe you just got one side of her, since depending on where we are, we can act differently. The environment sometimes has a cause and effect whether they want to use that Venus in Aries or not. Aries is Extroverted energy, and might make them even fast and furious, ignite situations, but not always finish and complete them.

Another one I know is pretty much moving everywhere as well with the fire trine. Traveling, always around social groups, and not sure how much fire this girl would have since not everyone has three fires with planets, and someone else might have a bunch.

Percentage of fire, earth, water, and air says a lot of how we use are energy.
May 28, 2021 at 00:06
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
Venus in Aries here,yes I love my friends and everyone basically until I don´t :61: then fo. Lol

My mercury is in aries as well, so my love language is reallly like.. if I roast you, it means I like you, I´m comfy to fly my freak flag, let´s bleed together :1:

Also, I can fall in love easily like 5 times a day, to the obsession point and then just _____________ it´s boring and I´m over it.

When I find a new song I like, oh boy
Replay until I get sick. Then I never play it again in my life.
May 28, 2021 at 03:56
(Virgo) csrsc » goldenlion32
Thank you.

I guess I was left with that impression, because apart from my friend, my father has Venus in Aries in the 4th house, and he is like `` do not bother me at home or invade it ´´, I also have an aunt who locks herself in her room and it´s not that she doesn´t like to socialize, but it´s as if she feels invaded.
Maybe I was talking with a friend who has Venus in Aries and she was telling me that she was in conflict when she started a relationship because she felt that her individuality was lost, but I agree with what you say.
May 28, 2021 at 03:58
(Virgo) csrsc » Oleander
With your Venus in Virgo it must have been difficult :32:
May 30, 2021 at 07:33
(Leo) Oleander » csrsc
Exactly it is :15:
May 30, 2021 at 10:53
(Aries) nutelina
I had a girlfriend with Venus in Aries, she liked to go straight at it. I liked her Sun in Taurus and I liked she was genuine in telling me she liked making love. Virgo rising you could see she liked to work with her hands, she could paint and taught English, moon in Gemini.

Sun Venus is good. Even though my Venus is in pisces I liked her. Now I know someone with Venus in Aries but Pisces sun and it’s a strong bond. I wonder who had Venus in Cancer, probably some Gemini but that wasn’t my sign where I felt comfortable with. But I do think aspect matters. Venus ascendant is very direct but can feel superficial as just a desire for your body and not who you are. Strange in a way and there must have been other aspects or that Gemini just don’t know what they want.
May 30, 2021 at 11:20
(Gemini) UgurCan
I´m Aries Venus, "very difficult" in two words
May 30, 2021 at 11:45
(Leo) Seanfhear
Aries is opposite Libra, one of the houses of Venus. Thus, we can say Venus here is in "detriment" state. Or as some put it, "in an enemy state".

Aries is about beginnings and typically related to fast action and impulse. Depending on the house under influence here, but seems to me that Venus in such a sign is quite not comfortable, quite quick in making decisions related to love and romance or other things related to Venus (e.g. luxury, diplomacy). So, probably, if we know that Venus shows signs of diplomacy elsewhere, here it would lose this, making the person rash, loving on and off, moving from one relation to another, and probably indecisive about their emotional stability and needs.

Just my thoughts.
May 30, 2021 at 17:41
(Aries) onewarmprawn
i do have aries venus and depending on the house system it´s either in the 3rd or the 4th house, it´s also conjunct my saturn

sooo i´d say while i love trying new things with my partner, feeling secure with them is just as important... let us be free but still learn from each other
i love the chase--yeah i know how very aries of me--but i am extremely picky with whom i choose to invest my energy in, like ??? it´s annoying tbh 💔
May 31, 2021 at 15:32
(Aquarius) Creative Diva
Well Venus is just part of a personality. I have Aries Venus too, it makes me little inpatient, always on the look for new things, I like red color, excitement etc, I can also often brag about my success, oh and I like honesty so much.
May 31, 2021 at 20:26
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus » LollyblueKeti
I’m Venus & Mercury in Aries too and this is me to a tee. I don’t think I be falling in love though, it’s more like falling in lust lmaoo.
May 31, 2021 at 20:52
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti » TrilogyVenus
Hahaha yep, helloo there siss :) we just 4 days apart!

Do you also atract mf Libra Venuses?
May 31, 2021 at 22:16
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus » LollyblueKeti
Heyyy lol. And I don’t think I’ve ever dated a libra venus but I do attract a lot of Aries (Sun, Rising, and Venus).
June 9, 2021 at 07:44
(Aries) Dankgeckhoe » LollyblueKeti
I’m an Aries Venus and that is the #1 sign that attracts to me like a magnet 😭 all my ex’s Libra Venus😭😭
June 9, 2021 at 08:33
(Cancer) Trevor777
In 2 words ´thrill seeker´

Like to take charge in relationships too, and lead it all.

I will say im not a fan of this placement but it does have some good points. They are protective of partners and will try most things at least once, so definitely not boring.
Can be very daring..

A touch of ego comes with venus aries, so does self importance over there partner.

And most relationships will be problematic due to getting bored and needing a new venture.

First impressions in love tend to be physical interest, as its a struggle for venus aries to get to know someone properly due to impatience and self importance.

Venus is in detriment in Aries, and in Fall in Virgo so its a hard life lovewise but tend to do better careerwise.

Venus aries love starting new things but no good at finishing, and often have new ideas for everything, love excercise, an interest in sport is likely, and taking risks comes naturally to them.

Long term physical damage can greatly affect the self esteem of these individuals, so staying active is important for being happy, as venus shows happiness in ways of the sign.

Can be big spenders, not great at saving because aries being cardinal energy, and firey, money is easily burning a hole in natives pocket :61:

June 9, 2021 at 09:42
(Sagittarius) sadboy2003
I know a lot of girls venus in aries and they are very fast, hot, they knew what they wanted, they were not supposed to inhibit, in fact, just like everyone from venus in fire elemnt, that´s my opinion.
June 9, 2021 at 09:58
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » csrsc
I agree I have Venus in Virgo at the critical degrees 29-36. I used to be very shy around women and never comfortable pursuing them. Feared rejection. Did not have any romantic relationship until I was 22. Very self critic with the way look. Maybe love to pick out the flaws in partners.
June 9, 2021 at 10:13
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
I have it.

What would you like to know?
June 9, 2021 at 11:04
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti » Dankgeckhoe
Libra Venus is so booring!

I find Aqua Venus or another Aries Venus much more interesting.
June 10, 2021 at 07:36
(Pisces) Fireyfish
I have this placement. As already pointed out, so much depends on the chart as a whole. But I think when it´s healthy, Venus does well in Aires.

For me the influence is felt in directness and determination, I usually am successful in my endeavors. I do tend to be competitive although it´s mostly directed at myself because I know I can always do just a little bit better. But yes, I like to win. I am always up for trying something new and I do best when I remain physically active. I usually have multiple projects going on at once that may or may not get finished. I do have a tendency for being impatient in some situations....this is my least favorite influence.

I am a Aries mars as well, so some of these influences are like a double whammy.

I do crave stability and security so I am not one to hop from relationship to relationship. I´ve only ever been in love 2 times my entire life and both were long term. I look for deep and meaningful connections so the idea of being in a relationship purely for the physical somewhat baffles me. Physical appearance is not as important to me as what a persons soul is like. I manage my finances extremely well and I´m quick to forgive and move forward.

Cheers to good luck, happiness and health.
June 10, 2021 at 08:08
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Fireyfish
Great chart,,

You have strong jupiter influence, you have tons of luck and your prob very wise too.
Aries dsc is suited to alpha male, large build, tall, is your partner like that?
June 10, 2021 at 08:21
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Someone close to me has Venus in Aries in conjunction with Mercury. Unfortunately I do not know the time of birth. So, no idea what house this constellation falls on. In general he is a passionate person, very popular in his surroundings, arousing envy all his life. But what absolutely distinguishes him from the others, is his bawdy language. He associates everything with sex and is not reluctant to communicate this even in the company of eighty-year-olds. He himself is in his sixties at the moment. He gets away with this behaviour in every company, because he is generally a charming guy.

Many times I have witnessed someone trying to imitate him and it was so embarrassing...
June 10, 2021 at 09:20
(Pisces) Fireyfish » Trevor777
I feel very grateful to have Jupiter in my corner so to speak, if I had to pick a favorite placement it would definitely be my Jupiter.

I´m not sure about wise but I do feel like a very old soul. Like this is not my first rodeo. I experience Deja Vu often.

At the moment I do not have a partner. I´m recently separated and currently in a relationship with myself. But for me it´s not about a type of person, it´s the feeling. Their character. Their soul. There is so much more than just physical out there. But to answer the question no, not exactly. He is not a burly kinda guy, average height and build. He is however very self confident and emotionally strong. A leader in his workplace.
June 10, 2021 at 10:18
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Fireyfish
Jupiter is unarguably the best planet,
I was just wondering about your aries dsc yep.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »