My motivations for joining this community

May 27, 2021 at 06:09 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) 6Acubens9
My motivations for joining this community
Hello everybody! I’m Acubens (on the forum) I had already created my account a long time ago for playing guess the ascendant, and then I kind of forgot about its existence. It’s only up to this point that I’ve decided to take more advantage of this space. I like how this website puts together astrotools, a social network including natal charts, and a forum all in the same place.

I’m back here basically for three reasons:

I want to know about the many ways natal placements and transits come to be in the life of different people by reading the experiences forum users share (along the lines of Elsa-Elsa, but focusing more on natal charts), and also doing my part by posting my own.
I want to learn how astrological transits relate to any form of social paradigm shift throughout history, and how they can hint at what’s coming next.

And lastly, I want to eventually acquire the ability to guess someone’s full birthday by cold-reading them through astological knowledge, Which will require me to ask the right questions that would let me find out someone’s Jupiter sign and their sun’s sign and degree.

In the same order of ideas, I’d like to figure out how physical traits related to the ascendant are expressed in different ethnicities, because cookie-cutter descriptions based on caucasians are not enough for guessing right someone’s ascendant, and fortunately there’s this guessing game over here to practice with. And maybe, if even remotely posible in a matter of minutes, I could learn how to pinpoint the decan as well (or even the degree!)

That’s going to take a hell of a lot of hours for sure, and spare time is always scarce by default, so I’ll have to come to terms with the fact that I’ll only be able to take in a few things at a time. But that’s better than never starting because I never find room for these pursuits.
I hope I can learn a lot from you all, and be of any help as well, no matter how much or how little.

If you want to know more about me, you can always check out my profile and send me a DM!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 5, 2022 at 01:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Like the Janus-Argos-Brahma Profile picture! :6:
August 5, 2022 at 02:10
(Pisces) Aragatito
I like that vision you have, there is definitely, I am Mexican and I think there is no comparison with the physiognomy of other countries, so it must be very difficult to find a description that says this is how it should be, but it is difficult, it always catches my attention

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »