Why do I always attract to Pisces/Gemini people?

May 26, 2021 at 23:39 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Oleander
Why do I always attract to Pisces/Gemini people?
Most of my ex-boyfriends are Pisces, others are Gemini. What´s wrong with me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 27, 2021 at 08:40
(Pisces) Cind
Hi,

The ruler of your 7th being Venus in Virgo.

Pisces is opposite Virgo. Ruler of Virgo is Mercury also ruling Gemini.

Your 12th House is in Pisces, most of your Pisces ex´s are probably karmic partners as their planets will fall there. You need to dig deep and find out what the lesson is, find a cycle that keeps repeating.

With you having Gemini Moon you will feel at ease around Gemini placements.

I have moon in Sagittarius. I literally only have fire Sun friends :61: you would not think I would feel comfortable around them being a Pisces but the Moon is our deeper self. It´s where we find comfort. :)
May 27, 2021 at 18:21
(Leo) Oleander » Cind
Hi!

Yeah, they were my karmic partners probably. I can agree with that theory because I changed them a lot. I had to teach them many things, sometimes even pain. But also some of them changed me too. They caused a lot of regrets in my life, lol.
May 28, 2021 at 14:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Why do you think something is wrong with you? Why do you think Pisces or Gemini are not good signs for you to be with? Venus, your 7th house ruler, in Virgo can be self-doubting and critical of self and others.

Someone with a Pisces or Gemini Sun also has a lot of other influences - so it may be some of those other influences that you are attracted to. What is their Moon? What is their rising? How about their Saturn?

Anyway, with a Cancer IC, you are quite a sensitive person. Libra on the 7th is also very sensitive. You need someone who is sensitive and sensitive to you. A Pisces Sun could deliver that quality. You need a peaceful, supportive home life and gentle people around you. You´re highly relational, but you need to be careful who you´re relating to. Not all of you is in that fiery Leo energy. Your Moon is in Gemini in the 3rd - so I assume you like good communication - you like to talk. Leo will like to talk too. You like a lot of affirmation and feedback.

Your Gemini Moon will no doubt enjoy similar Gemini energy, as long as both of you can listen to the other and one person doesn´t do all the talking.

You have an Aries rising - and Mars in Scorpio in the 7th. Mars is your chart ruler. So I´m guessing that you really go deep with people - and bonding is important. You might have poor boundaries - thin boundaries - or you might even have a tendency to get enmeshed. A Pisces person is more likely to get enmeshed - have poor boundaries with you. A Gemini person is less likely but they could have other influences.

You do have a lot of fire with Aries rising and Leo Sun, but often, we have these placements because we need to learn something from them. In the case of Aries, we learn courage. In the case of Leo, we learn self-confidence as we develop ourselves. This is a chart strong in self-development - which is usually quite fun and exciting. The fire element gives vitality and enthusiasm for life.

There´s definitely a conflict between being an independent person and feeling a need for a supportive relationship. You need to discern who you are and what you think and feel from who your partner is and what they think and feel. Mars and Aries are all about how to be an independent person within relationships. This is the issue here.

You need to be with people who have pretty good boundaries - who can encourage your independence and still be quite sensitive and gentle. Any sun sign can do that. It really depends upon the whole chart.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 28, 2021 at 20:10
(Leo) Oleander » JayJayAstrology
Hi!

When I look at my past, it´s full of disappointments and broken hearts. This is why I´m questioning myself about my choices. So when I review my choices again to understand what was wrong, I see many Pisces and Gemini people. :25:

In fact, I´m pretty sure what I want from a relationship. I want to share anything with my partner but also, I have really certain and though boundaries. He cannot tell me what to do but he can suggest me "kindly". As you can see, one of them is "kindness".

But I´m a hypocrite in a relationship. I know that. Mars in 7th house makes me like a "dictator" sometimes. I have to learn to be more patient and give them same things that I take in that relationship. Huh.

I like to criticise myself. It is good to develop ourselves I think. Venus in Virgo gives me critical thinking. I criticise my partners as I criticise myself too but some people cannot understand what I´m doing it for. I want to make them better, this is why I criticise but they sometimes think that they are not good enough for me. Maybe something is wrong about my words, I don´t know. I´m trying to chose my words carefully but... Sometimes it just doesn´t work.

I want to be "boss" in a relationship and I don´t hide it, I never hide anything. It is not my way. I´m always trying to be same person with what I actually am.

I had a Pisces bf with Virgo rising and Venus in Aries. It was awful. Really awful. He was like "Okay, it is in your control." but he couldn´t give me "real" independence that I really need. I lost my grandma five months ago. She was my all family. I lived with her until her death. When I lost her, I wanted to go through it alone and told him that I want to be alone for a while. He said "Okay then." but it wasn´t okay. He disturbed me many times. Messages, callings, messages again... Also, he accused me of wanting to be alone when we talked. It was awful. I couldn´t even live my pain in peace. That was the first time I started to question my choices. Here I am still questioning.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »