Hey.

May 24, 2021 at 20:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hey.
How are you guys feeling lately?

More energy? less energy? Merp-stricken? Having trouble sleeping? Feeling the same, no different?

It´s a bit of a weird time on earth... just thought I´d ask...

:92:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Sort posts:
May 24, 2021 at 20:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm...well I´m purging and purifying a lot of that Jupiter/Mars Dasa. :( I didn´t expect it to be emotionally triggering stuff back from 1991-93 in Saturn in Aquarius and 94-95 in Saturn in Pisces. Unbelievable. Stuff I forgot all about and never even thought about.

A lot of suppressed anger I didn´t know I was there from back then. Maybe not so much on my part, but even have dreams where they´re showing up and might be there energy of healing. Like last night one was a masculine I didn´t even know paid attention to me from back home telling me stuff he wished he said back then, but it wasn´t romantic or anything. Just them standing there and talking.

When I woke up, I actually recalled someone else doing that same thing in the physical a few times. They usually would tell me they wished they would have talked to me and listened to me more. And you don´t even know you´re making any difference in their lives.

Of course, Jupiter in Pisces is transiting my 8th house of Pisces, so naturally I can see why that would expanding the dream state and healing for some individuals. Nothing really bad about it in that sense.

Kind of a weird thing though at times.
May 24, 2021 at 21:30
(Aries) ram_goat
less energy? Merp-stricken? Having trouble sleeping?

all of the above. glad it´s not only me. I thought it was all in my head.

I haven´t felt bad, just different..

https://youtu.be/OdZGvMEeNLw/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 24, 2021 at 21:37
(Aries) ram_goat
having trouble finding my "happy place", like so many who are suffering..

but oh.. just check what sign the moon is in right now.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 24, 2021 at 21:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
Same..not bad..but I am having trouble sleeping, happened twice in the last week, very unlike me... I´m chalking it up to the looming eclipse and the transits...
May 24, 2021 at 22:01
Pixies :4:
May 24, 2021 at 22:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Meh. Not really ny different. A bit happier in life than the last few months.

Saturn on my Asc. Uranus squaring my moon.

Jupiter entered my second house so thats nice. Coming up to my Jupiter return.

A lot is happening but I´m just going with the flow at the moment. Life is mental busy
May 24, 2021 at 22:24
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
and I usually NEVER have trouble sleeping. that is the really odd thing.

I just can´t hit that really deep sleep state. sleep 8 or 9 hours and I still feel tired.
May 24, 2021 at 22:29
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
I´m chalking it up to the looming eclipse and the transits...

I´m just glad the eclipses are out of leo/aqua and cap/cancer

those just kicked my ass. rocked my world in a bad way. let someone else
sit in the hot seat for 5-6 years. I´ve done my time.
May 24, 2021 at 23:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Thinking of volunteering for Elon´s Mars colonization expedition
May 24, 2021 at 23:15
"I´ve done my time."

You´ve paid your cosmic-dues! Cosmic penance...
May 24, 2021 at 23:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Don´t do that..we´ll never hear from you again, Sunny
May 24, 2021 at 23:17
(Libra) Lib_8
A year into this COVID world I’ve learnt to take it in my stride. Using this down time to reflect on my life, count my blessings and sort of feeling zen. I know once this ends we enter a sort of new normal but have to adjust to full speed ahead. Mind you I do want this to end missing spending some quality time with my family and friends.

Not sure what aspects are making me feel this way but these are my most recent thoughts and feelings.
May 25, 2021 at 00:19
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
They´ll require a vaccine passport
May 25, 2021 at 00:31
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Sunnyshadow
Good one! Nice to laugh.
May 25, 2021 at 00:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Thanks for asking. Today? Well, pretty much in a steady-state, as I am most days. I work a lot - on astrology - happily focused and engaged. I sleep well, and eat a little too well (but who cares, I´m 70). Feels a little bit like walking on a treadmill all day - but it´s where I want to be. I feel a quiet excitement because I´m doing what I love and feel like I´m productive and accomplishing. AND I have ice cream. That makes everything all right, no matter what. Now, if there were no ice cream, I´m not sure what I´d be writing. 😆
May 25, 2021 at 00:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Half a day ago I went through my Lunar return which happens thirteen times a year! I seem to have recovered from Vaccination #2 :142: :143: :24: :8:
May 25, 2021 at 00:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » JayJayAstrology
Yeah but... you left out an important tidbit

What kind of ice cream is it? :44:
May 25, 2021 at 00:55
(Sagittarius) RA_
I slept early for a change. Good morning 🙂

https://youtu.be/aakNhF_ooiA
Then found this on my recommendation 😅
YouTube
YouTube
May 25, 2021 at 01:21
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » rohini moon
Oh, I´m not picky. All manner of chocolate concoctions, mint chip, orange sherbet and vanilla, Ben & Jerry´s cherry garcia, caramel core, phish food . . . I´d probably not refuse any kind offered. Just writing this out makes me smile with satisfaction.
May 25, 2021 at 01:23
(Virgo) LotusStar
I´ve been having trouble sleeping for some time now too. Once I fall asleep I can sleep uninterrupted for a good while it´s just actually *falling* asleep at a decent or regular hour that´s the problem. I don´t know if it´s because I´m home too much and still having trouble adjusting to not expending the same energy as I used to, or its some anxiety for the future or something else.. Not sure. I go on long walks and hikes multiple times a week but I still feel this restlessness or something.

Energy levels otherwise alright, better now with the warmer weather.
May 25, 2021 at 01:25
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
I could not fall asleep the other day for the life of me. Totally unlike me. I mean, the sun was coming out - and had been out- and I was still TRYING to sleep. Must have gotten 4 hours if I was lucky
May 25, 2021 at 01:31
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
It´s happened to me so many times that I stayed up til sunrise! I haven´t been able to get a handle on this. Magnesium is supposed to help.
May 25, 2021 at 01:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
"My sleep order is getting weird too..."

I´m seeing that pattern here, ice..

Weird. sign of the times?... and of course the cosmos.. doing what they do..
May 25, 2021 at 01:56
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I’ve been too busy to think much about it.

Last weekend I was mellow.

I feel good overall.

The weather went from feeling like August to feeling like March.

Tuesday has been extra sleepy today.

Just got a new stylus for a newly acquired vintage Technics turntable, so my neighbors may be feeling annoyed. :4: :13:
May 25, 2021 at 02:40
(Capricorn) Jaided
I just feel like something major in my life is going to come exploding into pieces soon. I feel it building :24:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »