My love life

May 23, 2021 at 16:36 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Junia
My love life
Can someone help me understand my love life? I would like to have my asteroids included in the interpretation if possible, because I sense they do have an importance. Thank you very much. :18: :79:

https://ibb.co/1MJQrMy

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 24, 2021 at 12:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, yes 8th house stelium makes you so lovable and love thirsty :12:
This 8th house stelium in trine with 3rd house Aqua Uranus is making you so suitable for writing complex articles about love and deep connections and probably made you post this tread wanting to discuss love from the highest intellectual perspective possible.

Your relationships probably mostly start as friendships and than when deeper connection is established you start focusing on your own emotions.

11th house wicked Lilith could give you some nasty ideas to use your friends as a object for those researches on love-related topics and even make you provoke them to react, so you could collect information :23:. This is of course, the worst case scenario that my Lilith-Saturn always loves to give, not to torture anyone but for the sake of precaution.
May 24, 2021 at 15:18
(Gemini) Junia » Moon_Queen
What a lovely post! I haven´t thought about this but your perspective seems very interesting in a good way. I should try write some texts about love, but yeah, I sure am love thirsty!
May 24, 2021 at 16:16
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Junia
I agree on what moon queen said

And to add about the asteroids, the Eros & psyche is in scorpio together with the ascendent.
It seems the thirst comes from there.
As eros indicates where our passions are & psyche the underlying association of that.

eros in scorpio shows as an spiritual quest or goal to achieve in union with characteristics of scorpio.
Mostly known as a need of merging as one, with the partner. and an infusing/embodying kind of love that´s transformational.
2 become 1 new in the union.
It might be like seeking spiritual enlightment through love in a way.

So not only do you have an 8th house stellium in gemini
you also have an powerful trio with eros, psyche & ascendent in scorpio.
Being in the 1st house also means it´s at the forefront in life, not taking a back seat.

Hope this info helps you too
Very nice chart to see ^^
Cheers :37:
May 24, 2021 at 16:54
(Gemini) Junia » Victor_Valiant_
Thank you so much! Yes, somebody before told me about psyche and eros, that it literally means soulmate reunion, but I could find almost nothing on the internet. That is one of the reasons I asked. What I´m further interested in, is that it is conjunct my chiron, then opposite venus with ceres in 7th house and so on. Like, some of my asteroids are really fascinating. And I have Vesta conjunct sun in 8th house. It really grasped my attention.

Your information has been really helpful btw!
May 24, 2021 at 17:58
(Libra) zarko22
Modern astrology, transsaturns and asteroids have not given anyone the right answers to important questions. The planets that govern your relationship determine your position so that you do not enter into relationships so quickly.I would not like to reveal the reasons for my assessment here because people think differently, in the way of modern astrology.Also, your mother, if you have one, will influence your partner´s choice.
May 24, 2021 at 18:14
(Gemini) Junia » zarko22
Ok, good to know because I am myself pretty unexperienced with astrology and didn´t know asteroids where particularly a part of the modern astrology, even if I have no problem with modern astrology itself. But perhaps asteroids do play a role? Or am I just overly optimistic?

It´s a little bit frigthening to be honest, that my mother will influence and take control over something that is essentially my life and my determination.
May 25, 2021 at 08:55
(Libra) zarko22 » Junia
I said,asteroids are simple used as a fairy-tale.All modern astrology is like that.Old good astrology from 2nd century,so the one from 9th century with its RULES,with phases of planets relative to the Sun and their time determinants is much logical and reasonable for rational person.Much more than we can read here on forum.
May 25, 2021 at 12:03
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Junia
It really depends upon the astrologer you talk with as to what is modern astrology and what the asteroids mean. There isn´t consensus about these things.
May 25, 2021 at 12:17
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You are a pretty deep and inward person with all those 8th house planets and Scorpio rising. You aren´t a social butterfly. You can probably be pretty intense. I also have Sun, Mars and Mercury in the 8th - and there is a natural intensity because the 8th is about inner work and self-exploration - and transformation. Scorpio echoes that intensity. You are going to want to be with someone who truly appreciates this part of you. Some people do not want to go deep, and are actually threatened by Scorpio energy.

You kind of have a mix of Scoprio - maybe wanting and needing to be very bonded - with Chiron in Scorpio, I wonder if your boundaries are good or poor. You might get really attached. You were very defined by your family in the past life - and this one too - so perhaps people had poor boundaries in your family. At the same time, you´ve got an Aquarius IC, which suggests that you probably rebelled against any poor boundaries your family had. There is a good measure of independence in this chart too. So maybe you fear getting too close, or don´t want to get too close and repeat the same pattern.

I think you need a partner who will give you room to be yourself. You need good boundaries. You yourself need to be helpful to others - take some responsibility - but you also need to know when not to help - when to say no - when to not help at your expense.

I think you need a partner who can be lighter and less deep than you - because you can get heavy, and you´ll like someone who can not get too drawn into and naturally helps you to surface and breathe and be simple for a while. Your partner will need to appreciate your depth and be able to communicate about deep things, while also being more given to not staying in that space. I bet you´re very sensual and sex will be one way you especially bond and connect. So - a sensual partner.

Anyway, these are some things I think when I look at your chart.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 25, 2021 at 15:24
(Gemini) Junia » JayJayAstrology
That was a so accurate description of me that it is scary somehow. You basically described my inner dilemmas. I don´t know what to say, you even described better than the words I could put on myself.
May 25, 2021 at 15:45
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Junia
Astrology can be like that. It is eerily accurate when one knows how to read it - and - it keeps me in awe of it. This is why I decided to study it - and read for others - because I had the same experience when someone read my chart to me. It is scary accurate. And if a birth chart can be that accurate at the time of birth - what does that suggest? It turns one´s head around with wonder.
May 25, 2021 at 15:52
(Gemini) Junia » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much.

If possible, could you answer one question? I will ask in dm.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »