8th house placements and paranormal

May 22, 2021 at 22:04 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor777
8th house placements and paranormal
Ok, spill the beans, whos got 8th house placement that has experienced very genuine paranormal phenomena? :81:

A good one is uranus or neptune in 8th

Share your ghost story :32:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 22, 2021 at 22:14
(Cancer) Lunadominante
I´ve got mars in my 8th house and I´ve had quite a few strange experiences while uranus was transiting over my Mars...
May 22, 2021 at 22:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Too many to tell...

Waking up before a phone rings...

Dreaming about something happening and it happens...

Getting upset and lights popping...

Getting upset and things begin to fall into place for a perfect revenge on someone...

Feeling like something is wrong and narrowly escape something...

Alot of things...
May 22, 2021 at 22:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Seeing the number 222 when I think I´ve ran out of luck... and days later something removes me from a bad situation...

Too many things...
May 22, 2021 at 22:31
(Taurus) theycallmetym » Iceblu333
Its all just a bunch of coincidances..
May 22, 2021 at 22:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » theycallmetym
I wish they were...
May 23, 2021 at 01:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I lived near a deceased photographer´s crash pad, he had carcinoma and so swallowed poison, shooting himself, in the head, all the years I lived at that address I had extremely vivid photographically enhanced dreams!
In San Francisco the top apartment of the first dwelling space was moldy; A same-age child died, she wanted to "just take over" and so I screamed NO!!!, did I stunt my potential as a medium? probably!
A part of me says ALL!! premature deaths should be investigated as homicides; :94: pardon the obligatory emoji!
May 23, 2021 at 03:50
(Virgo) astreo
I often talk while I sleep and am a sleepwalker, but I associate it more with my neptune at house 1.

Last week my sisters told me that they found me in the living room at 1 am screaming, because I said there was someone in the house.
I don´t remember getting up, or shouting HAHAHAHA, but if I have the vague notion of having looked at the living room and having felt someone looking at me, I also had the vague notion of having walked back to my room to sleep, the next day I was Confused as to whether it had been a dream or not, I asked my sisters and they told me if it had happened, but since it is not the first time something like this has happened to me, I do not give it more relevance.

:4: :159: :181:
May 23, 2021 at 04:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I was shooting my gun once and it Jammed...

So I put the gun away visited my grandmother´s house and was in the bathroom cussing out the gun in my head...

and I said (in my head, angrily) I was gonna sell that son of a bitch!!!!... and said a few more bad things in my head...

Then....

Next thing I knew my grandmother´s hairdryer came on randomly... I had been in the bathroom for at least 7 or 8 minutes and no one was there nor did they turn any switches on in the house... and she had not used the hair dryer that day...

It was freaky...

And it wasn´t plugged into the socket nor did it run on batteries...

Well... I didn´t sell the gun... lol...

Freaked me the fuck out

Has anyone ever had electrical appliances turn on randomly?
May 23, 2021 at 05:31
(Leo) funnylittleroar
I have a 29 degree Leo sun in the 8th house. My dad died in 2008. My brother in 2018. He took his life. The day after he died I was walking into my bedroom feeling distraught and lost. A vape pen he and I shared several times flew off of my dresser. We smoked cannabis together. It was our way of bonding and going deep conversationally. My dad and I did as well.

I tried to recreate the force of the pen moving the way it did that day. I couldn’t. Based on its location and weight it was impossible for it to move how it did. I blurted out “I love you” without thought after it happened.

Since his death I’ve come home to all of the lights in the home on. They are controlled by an app that only works when I am home and connected to wi fi. A light in my bedroom with same controls kept dimming and brightening up when I was home alone. Then the bathroom light did it.

A song showed up on my playlist that I never added. It was by a singer I love but never paid much attention to this particular song.

I have felt what seemed to be a hand on my back. I was depressed in bed and suddenly felt warmth on my back. I doubted it at the time. But when these things keep happening it’s hard to deny…

His favorite song has come on in multiple situations when my anxiety is at its peak. Like in a grocery store or when I put mt music on shuffle when I’m sad and confused.

As an 8th and 12th house person I have to believe something is going on here.

Great question. Thank you 💫
May 23, 2021 at 06:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » funnylittleroar
System message: Post has been written by user Richh3, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry for your loss funnylittleroar 😔. Yes, great question.

I have 8th house Mars in aquarius trine Uranus exact. I´ve had a lot of paranormal experiences. Mostly over the last few years. I´ve learned very quickly that it´s not necessarily good for me to talk about it in public though. Being thought of as crazy or delusional isn´t fun or good for me lol.
May 23, 2021 at 10:05
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Richh3
We wont think your crazy, iv also experienced some good ones :61:

I posted this topic because I was so certain that the soldier I met was not really there, yet totally believed he was alive and still on his mission he actually thought ww2 was still happening in the year 2007. I asked my uni friends if they knew him, they replied " know who??"
"you know that guy in the army uniform that came right up to me" lol
Then my friend said "where, who you on about?"

Freaky as hell.. Lol
Im not making this up

-->Get this.. Not only had this soldier dude been chatting to me for 15 mins, but was double my size was 2 feet away from my friends yet they ´Didn´t see him!!!´ WTf!! lol :85:

Only explanation I can think of, is there must of been a buriel ground nearby for soldiers who died in my country, and this soldier had risen thinking he had survived and still carrying on his duties, not even realising he had passed.
May 23, 2021 at 10:31
(Cancer) Trevor777 » funnylittleroar
Thanks for Sharing.. its appreciated

With all the lights being on when you got home cant really get more suspicious than that one.

with the vape pen moving on its own, at least you know who did that, if that happened and nobody had passed on who you know, then it would be more worrying.

Iv only seen things moving like that in movies, but not in real life, but maybe one day.
May 23, 2021 at 10:33
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Iceblu333
With the Hairdryer, what did you do with it ?
Did you just leave it where it was, or did you analyse it for any evidence ?

it would of totally freaked me out that one

I have not had any electrical stuff turn on randomly, but flickering bulbs, and finding objects had moved to a different part of the room, for sure.
May 23, 2021 at 10:35
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Trevor777
I analyzed it and when in saw that it was unplugged I walked out the bathroom asked a few questions got answers that confirmed what I thought and just left...

Didn´t sell the gun though...
May 23, 2021 at 10:38
"Was double my size was 2 feet"

Oh my :6:
May 23, 2021 at 10:38
(Cancer) Trevor777 » astreo
Thanks for sharing,

I think neptune has the strongest paranormal influence because its associated with spirituality, dreams, and anything hidden from us.

I have not sleep walked, but Iv had outer body experiences where Iv jumped down the stairs and felt the rush of gravity as I fell.

I have a friend who does Astral projection aswell and can travel to other places while her body is still in bed.
May 23, 2021 at 10:39
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Iceblu333
Hahaha, 2 feet from my friends, distance wise lol
May 23, 2021 at 10:45
I like my imagination of your story better.... :14:

Night Night headed to bed...

Before I get banned...
May 23, 2021 at 10:48
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Rosincvist
Yea, Pisces on your 8th Cusp, and you have moon conjunct neptune which is a psychic aspect.

so I believe its possible for you to see the afterlife in your sleep, as that is how you can interact with them.

Unfortunately for me, my 8th ruler is conjunct Uranus on my 7th house so I can actually interact with them in my daytime while im going about my life. Hopefully iv closed off that avenue as Im not open to seeing spirits at moment.
May 23, 2021 at 11:01
(Cancer) Trevor777 » theycallmetym
Yes, but how many coincidences do you mark off as a coincidence before you think hmm, others have experienced same thing, and another person experienced same, then another etc.

I never like to kid myself, and Iv had many coincidences but they dont make sense.. even had a witness (I didn´t particularly like btw) ask me about a friend I was walking about with, and this friend of mine was same height as me 5ft 5.. yet the witness described him as massive 6ft 7 or more type of height, and I didn´t say that, this other person did. So whatever the witness saw was totally different to what I saw.
A Coincidence you say ? And to add the cherry on the cake, to make this even more weird, is that the witness was a realist... had no beliefs in paranormal, astrology, or any kinda hocus pocus.
Witness Was a practical down to earth realist who was just getting on with his life and had no interest in any kinda supersition or even thought it might of been.

And then you have the UFO phenomena when during war times the pilots saw flying craft that was not showing on there radar. another coincidence maybe ?
May 23, 2021 at 11:05
(Taurus) nutelina » funnylittleroar
>I have felt what seemed to be a hand on my back. I was depressed in bed and suddenly felt warmth on my back. I doubted it at the time. But when these things keep happening it’s hard to deny…

I have had that too when I called a medium on the phone, she told me my grandfather was there and I felt it, it was so real...

Thanks for sharing.
May 23, 2021 at 12:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor777
System message: Post has been written by user Richh3, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes Trevor, I read a post you made a while back. I read your experience and it sounded very familiar and cool, but I think you deleted it.

I guess I´m not so worried about people thinking I´m crazy, more so how talking about my own experiences effects me. There´s that feeling of being a bit special (inflation) because you´ve had an ´experience´ which for me, really screws things up. But yeah, really really cool at times :1:
May 23, 2021 at 12:36
(Leo) funnylittleroar » Richh3
Definitely won’t think you’re crazy. I have Uranus in 12th and Neptune in 1st so I def relate to feeling like I sound crazy.

You’re in a safe place to be your “crazy” cosmically in tune self. One of the many reasons I love astrology and the people who study it. People here tend to be cool and understanding.

No pressure to share of course. Just know you’re not going to be seen as crazy. Def not by me! 💫
May 23, 2021 at 12:37
(Leo) funnylittleroar » nutelina
Oh wow. Yes it felt very real. I wasn’t afraid. I felt it, smiled and went back to sleep ♥️
May 23, 2021 at 13:18
(Libra) leorising
i have jupiter in pisces at 8 and have felt paranormal experiences. dreams, visions ...
I have had very real experiences with extraterrestrials too, but it was a mixture of dream and reality. dreams lived beyond normal. :68: :108:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »