Strange stuff...

May 21, 2021 at 23:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Strange stuff...
Hello everyone,
Did anyone notice something lately?

Someone I think was testing us?

Two ladies (or rather 1) were asking about whether to pick business or architecture degree. I´ve answered both threads but rather in a different ways and now I see that both accounts were deleted. Does anyone know what´s going on? Sometimes is testing us?

Now this brought to my attention: Why did I answer differently? I didn´t realize how similar the chart is until I realized that both profiles or accounts were deleted.
Anyway, apparently, I based the readings on the ascendants, which were different in each case. Also, the first was (according to the info they provided) born in Sofia, Bulgaria and living in Italy. While the second was a UK citizen.

Is this a real coincidence? Or is it really that someone is trying to do some tests? Anyone knows?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 21, 2021 at 23:40
(Virgo) rohini moon
Howlers.. probably.. happens all the time..

There was some lady who used to come here all the time and ask everyone to take some funky personality test and report back to her ´your results´ ... she had some website..

Always people coming here looking for information So they can publish some ´of their findings´

May 21, 2021 at 23:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So... literally it´s "stealing"

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »