Astrocartography: How To Cope With Pluto Line?

May 20, 2021 at 22:57 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) cierra
Astrocartography: How To Cope With Pluto Line?
I´ve recently become aware of what astrocartography is and have been very curious about Pluto considering I live directly on my Pluto IC. It´s so hard to find personal accounts of people who have either lived on or near their Pluto line, specifically Pluto IC, and I was wondering if there´s anywhere here who is a lot more well versed in astrocartography willing to educate me on the different ways living on your Pluto line can manifest and ways to cope with it? I don´t have any means of leaving despite desperately wanting to. I´ve only lived here for 4 years already and although things could´ve been worse, I feel like I´m in constant malaise. I don´t feel like myself, I´m increasingly paranoid and vigilant. How do I cope with living here until I can find a way to leave? I think I´ve had enough of Pluto IC. Thank you! :18: :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 22, 2021 at 00:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Perhaps Not-Safe-for-Children is the reason :160:-line remains a mystery!
May 22, 2021 at 06:51
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Hello cierradecay,

Astrocartography is indeed super interesting.

Also wondering if any people here can compare before and after.

But as to what you could do in the meanwhile is: save up money. Set a goal and work towards that.

Best of luck!
May 22, 2021 at 22:25
(Taurus) s81
Use the Relocation Chart tool in this site to understand better the acg "lines": https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/r…

Those lines drawn on the map are nothing but graphic representations of chart positions better understood in the common wheel chart built with the relocation coordinates. More, each "line" (usually a planet aspecting an angle of the natal chart) is also interacting with other objects in the chart that are typically not drawn in acg maps, so it could be somewhat misleading to just check the "lines".

IMHO the best use of acg maps is to spot some interesting places to check better with the specific relocation chart.
June 4, 2021 at 19:39
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Surprised I missed this. I too am currently loving on a Pluto line. Have been for over 4 years now. Only discovered it recently.

" I feel like I´m in constant malaise. I don´t feel like myself, I´m increasingly paranoid and vigilant."

Wow, I get that. Me too. Its also bought me a lot of lonliness and very difficult to connect with others.

How ive dealt with it... kept myself busy. Busy as all get out. Helps keep my mind focused. I´ve also sought help from a spiritual healer who´s helped.

Pluto is the planet of Transformation. The way i look at life, everything happens for a reason so the way I see it is that I was meant to be there to transform. I feel it and alot of my old life has been stripped away. Last year was a crazy syncronistic year. I went through some hardship but it was almost like spirit or the pluto line was guiding it to happen.

I´m currently working on finishing my house then I am getting the F outa there. I just count on everything thats happening is happening for a greater purpose.
June 12, 2021 at 21:16
(Aries) cierra » Wolfmoon
You really took the words right out of my mouth. I´m surprised by how similar our experiences are. I´ve been here about 4 years, and I´m currently seeking help, too. (Not from a spiritual healer but from a therapist, I don´t really have a lot of options here.)

I´m grateful for the experiences I´ve had here, as I think I´ve changed a lot year by year and it´s aged me a lot in some ways. I think if I wasn´t given this opportunity I´d probably feel like a zombie still, but in a different way.

Hopefully, all things go well with you and you can leave and fully thrive somewhere else, maybe someplace new. I know I´ve been dying to leave and travel to basically anywhere but here.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »