can someone read a little bit of my chart?

May 18, 2021 at 22:32 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) luanaaah
can someone read a little bit of my chart?
in your opinion what is the best and the worst thing?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2021 at 23:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:199: :193: :152: in rulership, very positive and evolved!
:179: stellium, too positive and upbeat in a world that is getting grimmer and grimmer!
May 18, 2021 at 23:57
(Aries) ram_goat
worst aspects: sun opposite moon, 8 life path, aries north node..
and all that + cancer moon.

it´s going to be a challenge to go through life without leaving
a trail of wreckage behind you.. you´ll need a lot of self control
and personal evolution and refinement of your own emotions.

Learn to think of others, but as aries NN, it´s a bit of a paradox
to "do for yourself" while not becoming mired in serving others (libra South Node), but not an impossible paradox. You just need to pay attention to things, to detail, do right by people, keep proper perspective and balance. Master your moon.
May 21, 2021 at 14:21
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I don´t believe in best or worst thing in a chart. Our charts are a picture of where we left off in the past life and show our best way forward - so your chart is the best one for you. It shows what you need to work on, your talents and challenges.

Your challenge is relationships - and being independent within them.

You are quite sensitive and creative - and you see yourself as a kind person - and I bet you are. However, you might come off as a bit different. You want to express yourself and yet, it isn´t easy because you want to be kind and caring, and yet, you need to separate yourself out from others and you have a hard time doing both at the same time.

Working and keeping busy does help - and you can distinguish yourself through work. But you´ll have to learn to not take too much responsibility for other people or to follow what other people want you to do. You´re kind of vulnerable to listening to other people´s opinions or serving others rather than following your own inner guidance. You really need to listen to your own inner voice. This is a mandate in this chart.

I think you´re very inventive and creative and need to be doing creative work - something that truly makes you happy.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 21, 2021 at 15:21
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Ooh, you also have Uranus in the 1st house. Nice🖐️😎

And is that self-destructive behaviour I see there on the workfloor?

Tell us more!

Edit:

I just saw your age. 🤔
In which case, above assumption not applicable, I think.

Could be interesting to consider in the light of summer jobs or the like.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »