What are your favorite books, movies, and/or shows?

May 18, 2021 at 05:09 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
What are your favorite books, movies, and/or shows?
I´m going to see if there are any correlations between people´s charts and their favorite media.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2021 at 05:34
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Books: Psychology / self help (because at least if the people around you arent great about listening and giving good advice, you can close off from the world and figure out the answers yourself)

Movies: not really a movie person... Mostly depends..... (oh, I do love a good Hallmark movie though...)

TV Shows: lots... mostly fun relationship reality shows or true crime shows...

How bout you??
May 19, 2021 at 03:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Unsolicited I turn the radio down, but usually turn to a college radio station! :13:
Feeling guilty about reading trashy shallow fiction when I could be reading real literature! Watched Orville and Expanse because of media-hype!
Watch everything Scandinavian available and then watch it all over again!
Even the crap the Swedes would refuse to give to their worst enemies!
Watch everything French and then wonder how come it is all "unrated" and "notrated" NR & UR The censors must be given complementary bottles of wine!
Like things that are hard to finish like trilogies, quartets, quintets, prequels, sequels, spin-offs!
I was late to Blue-Ray, can the image be perfect enough to cause actual teleportation? I have Eros, Icarus, Mercury, Toro, & Pallas all at zero degrees of their signs so J.R.R.Tolkien seems like a kindred personality!
Three more lines and the post turns to `scroll´ :25: :41: :63:
I keep promising to switch from recent release movies to old movies, however don´t always get around to it!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »