planet at 0 degrees may have characteristics of another sign?

May 17, 2021 at 19:43 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) luanaaah
planet at 0 degrees may have characteristics of another sign?
when a planet is in the last degrees of a sign it can have characteristics of the previous or next sign?
my mars are in 0 degrees of sagittarius and I indentify myself a lot more with mars in scorpions
my english is really bad, sorry

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2021 at 01:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is rare (so rare) to have a planet at eactly 0 degrees between two signs.
I checked your chart, and your Mars is at 0´34 degree of Sagittarius. It is in the 11th house (Whole Sign system).

There is a concept which I read about once, called "shadowing" I think. This is when a planet at the end of the sign and so close to the next sign (and the next house), so there is a possibility that this planet will cast its shadow and effect on the NEXT sign. In you case here though, Mars is at the beginning of the sign and not the end of the sign.

You say you feel that your Mars is more into Scorpio. Well, there are 2 main points:

1. Are you sure of your birth time?
2. You are 16. Typically One wouldn´t quite understand him- or herself until later; Maybe mid 20s or at 30s.

Your Mars, if in correct position here, rules your 3rd House (communication) and 10th House (reputation/career) and being placed in the 11th house (gains/social circle), this somewhat, maybe, remark a person whose gains are dependent on reputation or career which are related in some way to communication (and writing). This is a guess from my side, but as I said, it won´t be quite clear now at 16.
May 18, 2021 at 10:20
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Really interesting topic. I was dating with a guy who had 0 degree pisces. He was more of Pisces than Aquarius in the core but he would behave like an aquarian once in a while.
May 18, 2021 at 11:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Ten minutes of arc either way from the cusp of the sign can be two signed......................... zero degree planets are more creative than usual.............A slight overlap between the two factors can happen from time to be something to celebrate :6:
May 18, 2021 at 13:27
(Cancer) Lunadominante
My sun is at 0 Cancer, and I identify a lot with this sign. However, I also have personal planets in Gemini and I can feel that side of me, too... But I do feel very very cancerian
May 18, 2021 at 17:43
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
First of all, Scorpio is your MC - part of your fixed cross. You are going to feel that Scorpio on your MC. Next, Mars is on the cusp, so it also is going to be infused with at least some Scorpio energy - and it is conjunct your Scorpio MC - which is yet another reason why youd´ feel the Scorpio.

Yet, you have several planets in Sagittarius - Pluto, Venus, Mercury and Mars, and I can´t imagine that you don´t feel Sagittarius. Perhaps you haven´t come across a description that resonates with you yet. The 10th house is an inward house. Sag is an outward sign, but in the 10th, it´s going to have a more inward feel. You might enjoy making goals, or thinking big about a project or you may love learning new things - all Sagittarius qualities.

A Capricorn Sun likes to work - so it is probably putting the Sag planets to good use. It is pragmatic, serious, ambitions and has good focus.

Aquarius rising people do like to stand out - be different - think out of the box. They can be very inventive with a touch of genius - if positive.

Your Cancer Moon and Saturn are very sensitive to how others relate to you - and you can often feel their energies keenly. Your past life symbol suggests that you have a wound in the relationship arena - and - in the past life, you had to play a role that did not suit you. This brought much pain - so in this life - you need to do what truly is yours to do - develop yourself - and engage in activities of careers that are meaningful to you. I think you tried to do that in your past life, but didn´t quite succeed, so you are a little cynical about this. However, you do need to cultivate your confidence to follow your dreams and accomplish your goals.

You can do it - steadily, quietly, peacefully - slow and steady wins the race - a saying in American folklore. You don´t need permission or affirmation - even if you think you do. You just have to go forth and do it. You need to feel down deep inside - your own truth. This is something that should improve little by little . . . You´re learning to have faith in yourself and to believe in yourself - all Sagittarius/Jupiter qualities. It´s also possible in the past life that you thought too big and didn´t succeed only because your ideas were bigger than what you could realistically accomplish. If that is the case, this time around, you need to cultivate friendships and co-workers who are realistic and who can help you bring your big ideas to fruition.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 18, 2021 at 21:41
(Capricorn) luanaaah » Seanfhear
I am sure of my birth time, I think i have some energy of escorpion because my escorpion midheaven conjunct to my mars, thanks
May 18, 2021 at 21:48
(Gemini) AmberMoon
I have a similar and reverse experience pointing in same direction.

With ASC at last degrees Sagittarius, I´m more often associated with Capricorn.

My 4th house in early Taurus, while 4th house experience was way more Aries to my feeling.
May 18, 2021 at 21:54
(Capricorn) luanaaah » AmberMoon
my ASC in aquarius is also in the last degrees
May 19, 2021 at 16:24
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
Planets at the 0 degree of a sign, indicate that you are starting a new beginning with the energy and earthly life manifestations of this planet. You have completed a cycle of reincarnations and experiences with it, and now you are given a new impetus, a new lifeline in this direction, a clean slate, so to speak, to explore other totally new and fascinating aspects of this planet.

For example, someone with Venus in 0 degrees of a sign, is incarnated in this life to start all over again in relationships--of course on a higher level than the previous cycle and lessons. In a number of incarnations, starting from the current one, the person will be exploring a newer stream of relationships and social norms of interactions and even be the initiator of such in this life.
The 0 degree of ant sign reminds me of the Fool Tarot card-starting excitedly on a new adventure, looking ahead to the fast vistas, but forgetting to look at its feet, where a chasm is approaching. Such planets and whatever they represent in life are full of youthful vigour, visionary ideas and enthusiasm but in all this excitement might miss many details and trip quite a few times, before they get it right. Their enthusiasm will be infectious, but at the same time missing substance and experience behind. It will be more idealistic, but less realistic. But sometimes this is exactly the energy and people we need-the one´s that can excite us youthfully with ideals. Still planets at the 0 degree will have a tinge of recklessness and dare devil attitude :)))

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »