Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Conjunct Natal Moon

May 17, 2021 at 18:49 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Melly123
Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Conjunct Natal Moon
Any ideas on how this transit will effect me? Should I hide in a bunker this day for everyone´s protection?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2021 at 18:50
(Leo) Melly123
Sorry, here´s the transit chart
May 22, 2021 at 15:53
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I have this Full Moon with Sun Conjunct MC and opposite natal Moon/IC - So TR Moon conjunct Moon as well. I´ve been watching eclipses for years on end, and I have not yet experienced anything exciting happening - either good or bad. I think the power of eclipses is actually a myth. They believed this in ancient times. I´m not at all worried. Just go about your life normally. I am.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 22, 2021 at 20:20
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Most of us have much worse Moons than you do! :22:
May 22, 2021 at 20:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Does your family have a lot of Sagittarius/Gemini in all the charts. It should be ending the family karma on different time lines of Saturn in Cancer, North Node Gemini/South Node Sagittarius, Saturn in Gemini, Saturn in Sagittarius, North Node Sagittarius/South Node Gemini in Saturn in Libra, and ending the last round of life lessons for the whole family about fake family news, gossip, rumors, smear campaigns, and all that jazz. The truth coming out in different relationships.
May 22, 2021 at 21:44
(Leo) Melly123 » goldenlion32
Wow. So get this, my brother - his sun is in Sagittarius and his moon is in Scorpio. My 6-year-old son´s sun sign is in Scorpio and his moon is in Sagittarius but at a much later degree than mine. My son´s Ascendent is in Gemini. Also I recently I was able to ascertain the birth times of my grandparents and three out of four of them have Sagittarius ascendant; one a Gemini sun with Sagittarius rising. In general mutable signs dominate the ascendants for most of the people in my family and your response is very interesting. It makes sense that the influence of this lunar eclipse will be related to family for the people that it affects. The moon is related to family because the moon is the mother and mother is the connection to family. Also what is going on within the context of my family right now related to your insight makes sense. I wish we weren´t all fire signs, then maybe we´d make progress. We tend to react more than act.
May 22, 2021 at 21:46
(Leo) Melly123 » goldenlion32
Thank you so much for your insight, so much of what you said makes sense!
May 22, 2021 at 21:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Melly123
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 22, 2021 at 22:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Melly123
=====
I have the same issue in my family. I watched last year what happen with the eclipses, so these one´s are just forcing changes further and clipping the South Node Sagittarius in transit in all our charts.

That is what a eclipse does is clip away the old on the South Node, and sets of the North Node with the Gemini which Venus is the feminine.

So yes we can say Moon is Mother and Son, so for example if you have Gen X and Millennial´s that have been battling with Baby Boomers and breaking the emotional patterns, mental patterns, spiritual patterns, relating patterns, and communication patterns the last 15 years, you should be getting liberated somewhat. There´s been a lot of drama and trauma breaking out of the "Old Systems", and of course those who are just waking up in all generations are being pushed to do something different.
May 22, 2021 at 23:18
(Leo) Melly123 » JayJayAstrology
Well, that´s good news! I will try to remain normal, although my normal is a bit weird, lol.
November 7, 2021 at 13:40
(Aries) nova818
And how it went? I expect same transit soon... :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »