Finding

May 17, 2021 at 18:05 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sbrnbzl
Finding
Has anyone every found someone who has the same birthdate as them but time as well?

Would really like to talk to people who were born at the same time as me not just birthdates 😭😭

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2021 at 06:31
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium
Idk about that.. it´s a pretty rare one to come across for sure, and all the same planetary signs and house placements may still not make for a great compatibility (nakshatras factor in here too.. vedic-chart users know what I´m talking about).

Hm..this did get me thinking though, for a nicer day-to-day relating overall..

It could be easier and more beneficial to find people with their well-aspected moon, sun, jupiter or uranus conjunct your ascendant, or vice versa. I feel there can be much familiarity and common ground with these placements. Uranus is a generational planet, so it has to be closely conjunct the Asc of the other for it to be noticed by both people. The personal planets may still be felt even if they are in the 1st but not conjunct the cusp of the 1st.

In terms of partnerships, I´d suggest avoiding other´s venus in your 1st house, as well as saturn, neptune or pluto closely conjunct your Asc (BIG no-nos), or even other´s mars conjunct your Asc (the mars may come off too strong to the Asc person, because they think they "must win" them over 😂 sounds cuter than it is though). Such conjunctions to someone´s Asc may be acutely felt. The cons outweigh the pros with these.

Just my thoughts ~
May 18, 2021 at 07:00
(Aries) Sae
Yep, I found.
May 27, 2021 at 03:21
(Sagittarius) SmokeyDawn
I´ve only found 1 other with my birthdate!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »