Zodiacal Release

May 17, 2021 at 03:25 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Zodiacal Release
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has any expertise with the method of Zodiacal Release. I´ve read some articles online and I got some basics but it doesn´t seem to make quite sense to me, as much as the typical transits analysis or the Hellenistic annual profection.
How and when one is supposed to use such a method?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2021 at 06:57
(Leo) cubic
On a basic level you identify the signs of the strong periods and can tell in advance which periods things will generally go well for the subject, and vice versa.

In the real world I imagine professionals can create some kind of premium predictive reading package.

On personal level I would not use it, because it adds positive/negative bias which may affect one´s actions.

What I picked from it is that it can further enhance a positive electional chart given that Spirit+PoF are of the same modality, which ought to activate a positive ZR right away.

Philosophically it´s endlessly fascinating that it works!

What I found is that if an object is created with a strong, pointed intent for specific purpose/use, its ZR future map seems to align with its intended purpose. More so the __future__external world events support the intended purpose during the positive periods.

Of course that´s about objects created without prior knowledge of ZR. Otherwise I cannot see how knowledge of it won´t mess up the alignment.

As I said the philosophical implications in terms of understanding how the world works are more than staggering.

But in reality as good as it is, I personally stay away from it.

Especially the PoF/PoF releasing which is about one´s health. If you know that during a certain period your health is supposed to be not so good, a person can definitely make themselves sick through the mind in some way just by expecting that their health is going to deteriorate during a certain period.

So yeah it´s a legit technique, but by "knowing" the future you change it. Also you don´t ultimately really know it, since there is free will. That goes for the rest of the predictive techniques I guess.

You´ve probably stumbled upon this podcast episode, but just in case:
https://theastrologypodcast.com//…
May 17, 2021 at 10:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » cubic
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for the insight. Yes, I´m aware of the basics and about the strong periods and all that, and the triads, as calculated from PoF. However, all the examples I´ve encountered are for some past events, and analyzing them to show how it works. In any way, I´ve tried to do this as well for my some past events in my life, and even my late allergy attack to see if there is anything that helps as an indicator, but I couldn´t really figure out a thing.

The thing with these examples is analyzing L1 up to L4 in terms of Preparatory, Peak and Culminating (and some other websites use other terms) but anyway any event can look something like (from L1 to L4): Prep-Peak-Cul-Prep; I mean the order here looks random to me and I really don´t know how to make sense of it, and moreover, the transit chart for a specific day (let´s say it is a peak on L4) seems vague; I really can´t see how to consider the special areas of it to read or to relate to. I figured through out some texts that there are some special tendencies like a repetitive pattern (e.g. Prep-Peak-Prep-Peak) as such patterns are mostly do point to something, but not sure what that would be.

On the other hand, I´ve been testing the annual profection method along with the regular transit and casting that for past events in my life and even in the current time (as I am in Mars time-lord in that time-lord system), things do look promising and fit together. Except that, I´m not sure I´ve reached the level of knowledge to use such techniques for predictive and elective work.

So you say it really works. I think what I need here is a re-programming for my mindset and how to approach this technique. I´ve even tried releasing from other signs (in cooperation with checking my other Lots).

Thanks again!
June 2, 2021 at 13:44
(Leo) cubic » Seanfhear
Yes, indeed a mindset change is required to work with ZR. Further once you see it working, even a personal worldview change is somewhat inevitable in light of the new evidence.

I´ve moved away from thinking in terms of events in favour of thinking in terms of energy and probabilities to make sense of it.

I´ll attempt to give examples with the part of Spirit, since I´ve mostly avoided PoF because of the aforementioned reasons.

Spirit - Overall life direction/career

PoF - Health/body

During a Peak period in Spirit a person´s mind/spirit will be more generally resourceful (energy).

The conditions in the external world will be most likely generally favorable during that period, the human environment will be most likely generally supportive of a person´s effort in a particular direction.

That direction will most likely involve the themes of the sign the peak period is in.

That might or might not involve favorable live transits on the natal, but it seems to me that often enough there is a higher probability that a series of favorable transits will generally will occur sooner or later at some point, but that´s not guaranteed or needed for ZR to work.

Are these "favorable" conditions in the external world at the time of the peak period also defined by the major live transits of the planets from Saturn to Pluto at the time? Not sure. Likely, but not necessarily.

ZR is a ground up technique, so there has to be also something else going on other than live transits. People don´t magically just support others. I suspect that a person vibrates differently, to the themes/area of life of the sign, so people sensing that on a gut level, recognize the readiness of a person to invest energy continuously for a specific purpose, thus the likelihood of generally supportive, and not so much adversarial human environment during a peak period.

I see the external transits as occasionally enhancing the periods, but not necessarily. It´s bound that a person will experience a negative transit during a peak period, but then they are more likely to have the presence of mind/willpower to weather it out.

So negative transits are softened, and perhaps neutered during positive ZR periods. However a major negative transits can still occur, and they will have their difficult/negative impact.

I do suggest bare bones initial approach. Trying to figure it out with transits or in conjunction with other techniques could come at a later point, to see if they line up. Mixing them just creates a lot of noise and distractions at first, ZR can and does stand on its own, because it´s not entirely dependent on transits.

The biggest problem is finding a good chronological source to study. To study your own life you need either good memory or a diary. Perhaps a few close people can be asked about certain periods of their life. But again it takes time to recall, memory retention being an issue. Gmail records could come in handy.

Perhaps a recent-ish historical figure which is well documented and you may have interest in can be studied, or a few historical figures and major shifts in their lives.

When it comes to the body/health - again I have not looked into it, but I suspect that it doesn´t really deterministically preordain that you´ll get sick or something will break in your body at any point, it´s more likely that if you have an existing condition, during a weak/cool-down period, well your body/immune system might be weakened. That may have an effect on pre-existing conditions or may or may not lead to acquiring sickness.

If you´ve an alignment on a few levels of Cool-down periods at the same time, and let´s say the ruling planet of the sign(s) is in bad condition, that´s high probability of something happening health wise.

Super speculatively all this MAY have to do with what organs/parts of body are associated with which sign. So all levels negative alignment might have a specific impact in the body, who knows.

Examples:

L2 Virgo 9th house, build up period, person might study the laws of music copyright. Goes to peak period Libra 10th house – start a music label or online radio. Something having to do with public administering and arts or aesthetics. Could be a beaty shop or hairdresser.

L2 Scorpio follows and a person might invest the accumulated resources in real estate and start flipping houses or get involved in the stock market.

The L3 periods underlying the L2 periods will be significant underlying ups and downs during these L2 initiatives. The L4s would be more transient and the weakest influence.

I´ve seen from my own life (coincidence or not) things like receiving emails during L4 (Eros) build ups, say an invitation for a party, then the party happens during L4 peak. Obviously if your phone is switched off or you do not check the email, or you live in a hut, it won´t happen, but you might feel like getting out and meeting people. Or the police will find you while living in a hut and ask you a few questions that day :61:

L4s may not mean much a lot of the time, but it´s still legit, just can´t always be counted on. Because it can be overriden so easily relative to the bigger ones, by transits, free will or whatever else.

Of course at any point free will is involved and things may get boosted or stopped.. So I don´t see it deterministically in terms of events, but a ground up influence that may or may not produce events, but it definitely re-configures the psyche as the signs switch and that will most likely lead up to relevant actions sooner or later. The most breathtaking parts for me is how the external world also seems to respond to one´s internal changes, and some other things associated with it.

I could not understand what you had in mind with the pattern question. I know it´s repetitive sometimes and not always perfectly so, there are variation within them here and there, from below L2, the patterns take many years to begin repeating, and perhaps that´s useful to decipher large ones and use the understanding when they begin repeating. It does work, but of course it will be under the theme/umbrella/direction/energy of the new L2, it shall work the same though.

I have no idea if I said anything new or useful so please feel free to ask further, I don´t know everything about it yet, it can go very advanced, I have some experience, that´s all.
June 2, 2021 at 22:55
=====
Thanks a lot for the insight. It is surely something I need to read over and over again.
So I get the impression from your analysis of this method, it´s somewhat inclined (not completely) to the "electional astrology" side, as it can be used to pick a good time to do something in some instances.

As for the patterns I was talking about, I´m not sure myself. I just encountered some websites that talk about ZR with some examples and analysis and it seems that they made an impression that some patterns from L1 to L4 are kind of significant in some way but I´m not sure what or why. Like for example a pattern of Peaks and downs, or patters of signs across L1 to L4 (e.g. L1:Cancer/L2:Aquarius/L3:Cancer/L4:Aquarius) - the way some texts put it made me feel like some patterns are special in some way or with some higher energy or to expect specific outcome from them, I really don´t know.

I´ve been away from the Astro-Seek for a while and from astrology in general, so I need time to get to my own personal studies about ZR.
June 3, 2021 at 19:33
(Sagittarius) Psyle
What a captivating thread. It would be interesting to note any potential correlation between Zodiacal Release periods and Vimshottari dashas.
June 4, 2021 at 11:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Psyle
=====
Good point.
But as Cubic stated, it seems the ZR method is not much related to transits, while Dashas (and Anuual profection) are related to transits, beside the original natal chart.
Just lately, Astro-Seek added the option of calculating the Dasha in tropical (it wasn´t there before), and on a personal level, I couldn´t quite relate to the Dashas, whether in tropical or in sidereal. However, checking some specific dates from my personal life against the annual profection (which is a Hellenistic technique), there seem to be a connection and some relation to that.
As for ZR, I´m still trying to study this further, and as Cubic stated, it seems to be not related to transits, so I guess it needs some special consideration here on how to analyze and "see" through this.
June 7, 2021 at 13:05
(Leo) cubic » Seanfhear
"Thanks a lot for the insight. It is surely something I need to read over and over again.
So I get the impression from your analysis of this method, it´s somewhat inclined (not completely) to the "electional astrology" side, as it can be used to pick a good time to do something in some instances."

Well it´s just an obvious idea after a while to try to mix them, and see what happens. Electional already deals with picking a good time, ZR makes it potentially a "great" time by including Spirit in the same modality as Fortune at the time of election. They aren´t originally related as far as I know.

"I´ve been away from the Astro-Seek for a while and from astrology in general, so I need time to get to my own personal studies about ZR."

Sure, it´s quite different than all other techniques and time consuming. I could afford the time to tinker with it some time ago, otherwise not sure it would have happened, but thanks for the opportunity to write about it. There is another previous topic on ZR on this forum btw also for another take on it.

"But as Cubic stated, it seems the ZR method is not much related to transits, while Dashas (and Annual profection) are related to transits, beside the original natal chart."

It´s that it´s not defined by transits. The re-configurations to the next sign happens independently in the body/psyche.

Transits seem to be a propeller sometimes, sometimes they seem to be missing. I can´t really be conclusive about how much they are synced, because it´s an incredible amount of data to go through. Thus the recommendation to leave transits and so on for later if interested, and try to learn ZR on its own, it´s really ok.

Good chronological information/subject to study, are bigger challenges than the transit question for a starter IMO.

I´m yet to look into Dashas.
June 7, 2021 at 17:29
=====
:15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »