Would relationships with women be a better match for me

May 16, 2021 at 15:14 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) cheechee
Would relationships with women be a better match for me
I notice that men are not attracted to me at all. I also notice my chart has a lot of mars....Even if i try to pursue men they don´t like me at all. So i´m wondering is it because i´m meant to be with women instead? If some one can kindly help me out here. So I can quit wasting time with trying to get men interested in me. Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 16, 2021 at 15:28
(Cancer) Lunadominante
Why do you think that??? Maybe the way you attract other people doesn´t just lie on the physical level, but rather on a conversational level, sharing your thoughts and ideas with those around you. I can see that your a Gemini asc and your mercury is in your 9th house conjunct Venus, thus, you should be quite attractive!!! A foreigner or someone living abroad or with a different background could match perfectly your chacteristics!

Your 7th house in Sagittarius with neptune close to its cusp and your jupiter (7th house ruler) square saturn in cancer could lead you to emotional disappointments and delays but it doesn´t mean that men don´t find you attractive!!!!

There are quite a few men who love a fiery and feisty attitude in women! I´ve got lots of mars too and badly aspected stuff, but it doesn´t need to be negative, you could be really attractive just because you´re different!

My question is, do you find women attractive, too? Because if you do, go ahead, then!!
May 16, 2021 at 15:49
(Pisces) cheechee » Lunadominante
Good Morning!!

Thank you for your response! I´m not attracted to women. I try to be as kind as i can be and Go about my day. But maaaan!! You may be right about going aboard!! 90 day fiancee anyone.lol I just notice I have more mars in my chart than most men!! and have mars in my first house too!! I said..´Ah, that sucks! no wonder.
May 16, 2021 at 16:29
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Even if i try to pursue men they don´t like me at all. So i´m wondering is it because i´m meant to be with women instead?

---> Ok, so if I understand well your logic : you should be with women because you don´t have luck with men so EVEN IF you´re not attracted by women you should be in relationships with women ?

In this case it´s not a matter of being meant or not you just choose what you want to do. You have complete freedom of choice so even if it doesn´t come as easily as you´d like you shouldn´t think with this logic !! In this case do what you LIKE, listen to you HEART not bad luck.
May 16, 2021 at 17:14
(Leo) cubic
Men aren´t attracted to you AT ALL? Lol. How obese are you like 280kg? Let´s try to start with common sense before jumping into astro matters.

"A foreigner or someone living abroad or with a different background could match perfectly your chacteristics!"

Hmm. I´m in a bit of a similar boat with Venus(and Merc, and Mars) in 9, ruler of DC. Different background is required to sustain my interest, otherwise I get bored if there isn´t anything "different" than my cultural default. Another culture is nearly endless learning.

Different background doesn´t have to be as drastic as another country with its culture though.

Could be another ethos within the home country. Could be somebody from another city that is on the opposite side of the country.
Or from another not-so-far-away place that happens to have somewhat substantial differences compared to the home city/town.

Here is something I noticed that might be result of that. Whenever I´ve lived in not-so-great neighborhoods I´d get along with people from the opposite side of the city, the better/fancier ones. Whenever I´ve lived in fancier, I´d get along with the opposite. Sagg/9th house prefers non-default, out there stuff I guess.

Perhaps this is relatable, perhaps not.

"You have complete freedom of choice so even if it doesn´t come as easily as you´d like you shouldn´t think with this logic !! In this case do what you LIKE, listen to you HEART not bad luck."

Yup.

I think she is just saying that stuff about women.. it´s a bit for dramatic amusement is how I take it.

May 16, 2021 at 22:01
(Pisces) fishscales » cheechee
"I´m not attracted to women."

Then the answer to your question is evident.
May 17, 2021 at 00:17
(Virgo) rohini moon
"Would relationships with women be a better match for me"

Probably not, since by your own admission you´re not into that...

What do you mean men don´t like you at all? I´m so confused.
May 17, 2021 at 18:36
(Leo) Zephyrin
That can be a dangerous turning point for you.

I had relationships with women, thinking that I´m undesirable for men once upon a time. It was a big mistake and waste of time.

With men? It was the same; dishonest, loser, selfish, too coward to name a relationship... but they were not as disappointing as the decision of being with women.

What you think now may bring worse than what you´ve experienced before and it can be better not to receive any interest and affection from any gender than becoming completely disaffected towards love and finding everything repellent about it.

In my case, it is too late but you can give yourself some time instead of doing something that may cause regret.
May 17, 2021 at 18:46
(Pisces) cheechee » Zephyrin
Thank you! I was wondering if I was barking up the wrong tree. And I know I wasn´t attracted to women . But if that was the case based on my chart...maaaaan .I don´t think I could do that..But was curious to know.
May 17, 2021 at 18:50
(Taurus) nutelina » cubic
Come on man, I thought the same thing but let´s not go there. It´s unnecessary to put it this bluntly.
May 18, 2021 at 06:29
(Leo) cubic » nutelina
Well I feel sympathetic to OP, and I thought to take the risk to be helpfully blunt for the posters sake, because she is at a crossroad, perhaps I really was too blunt there I agree, it was a bit hard for me to tell when I was writing that, but since it has gotten to the point of her wondering if she should be with women, that could be a further waste of time and misdirection in life for her.

I agree that the conversation should not go in that direction, but for her to ask herself the question privately. The same thought passed through your mind, so this is evidence that this is an important factor in dating.

We don´t have to talk about it more, I´m cool with that.

All the best to you and the OP.
May 18, 2021 at 10:17
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I just checked your chart. You are gemini rising but your vertex is in scorpio. So you are attracted to scorpios subconsciously. The thing is you may annoy a scorpio a lot as you wouldnt let that scorpio posses you. You can use your pisces side with them.

Your 7 th house cusp is sag. Sag parter could be long term. but then try to use your gemini side more with those man since noone can ever cage a sag man.

Maybe a leo is a good match for you to build a family for you. 4 h house cusp.

You are asking this question because you have mars in first house. You are going on a war with yourself. Try to embrace gemini side of you for the first house. Understand how mars effects you and control it.

Who doesnt love a gemini rising. The most fun people of all. Let it go a bit.
May 18, 2021 at 18:22
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You will need to go with who you are attracted to. It isn´t a mental decision. Either you are attracted to one sex or both sexes - or you aren´t. Some folks are bisexual. There are a-sexual people as well - people not interested in sex at all. If you are attracted to men, but they aren´t attracted to you - maybe it´s just a matter of finding the right one(s). An astrology chart won´t answer this for you - unfortunately.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 18, 2021 at 18:40
(Taurus) nutelina » cubic
I´m sorry I was blunt too but I thought it was a bit too much. All is good with me here. I appreciate your openness. :75:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »