ASCENDANT IN AQUARIUS

May 15, 2021 at 00:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
ASCENDANT IN AQUARIUS
I have my progressed ascendant in Aquarius with Uranus in the first house.
What am I supposed to learn?
What would be my resistance to this ascendant?
Any recommendation?
Any personal experience?
How much do they take into account the progressed ascendant?
Just last year my sign changed
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2021 at 00:36
(Virgo) astreo
Anyone with ascendant in aquarium?
May 15, 2021 at 03:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think in this technique of prediction you are supposed to cast the progression on your natal chart. Meaning, the progressed ascendant is in aquarius, and this is your second house in the natal chart. So, I guess you´re ought to investigate the matters of the 2nd house further.
May 15, 2021 at 03:56
(Virgo) astreo » Seanfhear
This letter?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 15, 2021 at 05:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think so. With Whole Sign system would be looking better I guess
May 15, 2021 at 12:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
csrcto, you may not notice it so much as Aquarius is already a co-ASC and you have Neptune, South Node and Uranus in Aquarius already. In other words, you already have a lot of Aquarius energy and in your first house.

The progressed ASC in Aquarius is like having a little more influence of Aquarius. So if you feel a change, it would be to have more Aquarius in your self-presentation - more individuation - more standing up and being your true self - more appearing to others to be someone thinking out of the box, and being your own person, perhaps more rebelliousness maybe - against any conditioning that doesn´t fit you. It all depends upon how you are responding to your Neptune, Uranus and South Node in the first place.

Progressed points are more inward - more personal - less about doing stuff in the world.

More interesting to me, is your TR Saturn in Aquarius conjunct natal Uranus and opposing natal Venus - RIGHT NOW! And today, TR Mars is quincunx TR Saturn and natal Uranus. And then SP Moon in Aries, 3rd and SP Sun opposing in Libra, 9th - quincunx natal Neptune in Aquarius. Aquarius is being greatly stimulated right now. Pretty soon - next year - Pluto will enter Aquarius and I should think you´ll feel that - especially because South Node is there - all in all - it will be difficult to know what part the SP ASC will be adding to this strong mix of influences. One thing is certain, Aquarius is on your front burner.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 15, 2021 at 23:19
(Virgo) astreo
Thank you! :79:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »