Anger and birth chart: is written in the stars?

May 14, 2021 at 08:36 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Anger and birth chart: is written in the stars?
Hi everyone :29: I often have anger issues when relating to others, I don´t express it too openly, but often people irritate me and make me feel oppressed and angry. I´m only okay when I feel 100% free or when I´m with very open people.

Could this aspect be inferred in any way from my birth chart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2021 at 09:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Anger is typically linked to Mars, the soldier. Your Mars is at the end of Leo. Mars in Leo is said to bring about bursts of anger in general. Then, we have the sun here having square on Mars as well. Sun is usually linked to the ego and self-confidence. Square is a hard aspect, as if the energy between the two planets are not easy-going. So, maybe the real reason for this anger is deep inside in the ego. This said, Mars is in the 8th house (I use whole sign system) and this house is about hidden things and secrets as well as transformation and rebirth. So, I´m guessing that´s why your anger is deep inside and you don´t express it openly.

There is also a square from Pluto on Mars, but I really don´t focus on planets beyond Saturn (for the time being).

This is how I see it (and I´m just a hobbyist).
May 14, 2021 at 09:32
(Virgo) Zibsara
Your mars is squaring pluto, i think thats where the anger is coming from. Also mars is squaring jupiter, and jupiter is known for expansion so in this aspect he expand your anger. Maybe try to workout more or try boxing to reliase that energy.
May 14, 2021 at 09:32
(Pisces) Cind
Hahaha this made me laugh.

I mean you do have Mars last degree in 7th so it´s other people usually one to one squaring Pluto. And Aries Moon :61:

In your Progressed Chart your moon is in Pisces in 1st house which is soon going into Aries so I don´t think you will be hiding this for much longer haha :47

Just hang around with people that make you feel good.

But maybe try and do some internal work and figure out where all this repressed anger comes from. It could be from childhood.

You could also try reiki healing and carrying crystals with you.
May 14, 2021 at 09:56
(Gemini) SagMeister » Seanfhear
I´m not aware about the "whole sign system" but thanks for your opinion!
May 14, 2021 at 09:57
(Gemini) SagMeister » Zibsara
Yes that could be true! I work out alot but that doesn´t work at all LOL anyway thanks
May 14, 2021 at 10:00
(Gemini) SagMeister » Cind
Why it made you laugh? haha Anyway im not sure im happy about my progressed chart, gonna roast some people soon so :122:
May 14, 2021 at 10:22
(Pisces) Cind » SagMeister
Just the way you said people irritate you :61: haha I am the same I love freedom and rigid people rub me the wrong way
May 14, 2021 at 11:01
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
There are different ways that a chart may indicate anger. However, it is a human emotion - and one everyone feels, whether they admit it or not. So, in a very real way - we all feel angry and irritated at other people. However, for some people, it is a problem.

In your case, I think there are several factors to consider. First, your Moon is in Aries in the 2nd house. Aries and its ruler, Mars, have the tendency to be angry and irritated. It is not known to be patient. An Aries Moon has a natural fight in it. Usually, there is a positive reason for having an Aries Moon - like having good boundary-setting skills - or being able to stand up for yourself or others - to protect and defend. The emotions are direct, up front, immediate, and passionate with Moon in Aries.

Your Mars is in Leo - another fire sign. So, you tend to like to relate - want recognition from others - while at the same time, you will like to have good boundaries. The Mars is on the cusp of Virgo - and you will feel it. Virgo can be very critical of other people - has high standards and harbors specific sensitivities - such as liking things orderly and clean. This is just one example that may not apply to you, but in some way, you may like things a certain way and feel critical or irritated if people don´t cooperate.

With your Gemini Sun in the 4th house - you may feel pretty sensitive to how people relate to you. You may feel their feelings and feel a need for protection against feeling them. This is very common with Sun in Cancer or in the 4th. So, it can be irritating to have to deal with the onslaught of other people´s energy. Sun in the 4th is an inward focus - and you are very much someone who is mentally-oriented in a feeling house. You may think about your feelings and your responses to others. It´s easy to see that you might want to express and communicate your thoughts and feelings to others. Mercury in Gemini in the 5th would indicate you wanting to communicate who you are to others and be received - recognized - applauded.

Your South Node (past life) is in Taurus - and this indicates that you like a peaceful environmnt. You like it simple, harmonious and uncomplicated. Part of the lesson you need to learn in this lifetime is to accept the messiness of life and relationships. The truth is - life is complex, messy, full of hardship and conflict along with the more pleasant parts. Accepting this will help with feeling irritated when it isn´t harmonious and peaceful.

Saturn in Pisces and Neptune on ASC - you aren´t really quite here on earth. You´re a bit out there - in a more etheral world. People with Neptune on the ASC tend not to be quite in the body. However an Aries Moon and Capricorn rising can help you be more in the body. You probably feel it isn´t quite safe to be fully here in this physical life. Yet, here you are.

You do like to work with Capricorn rising, but your chart ruler, Saturn is in Pisces. I think you prefer your solitude and perhaps you have an art you practice - writing? - or some other art? Whatever you do, you will be using your mind - thinking - figuring things out - communicating. You might like psychology or spiritual practices too.

Anyway, the answer is yes - we can see anger-irritation in a chart. You feel oppressed because you are so sensitive to them. It is a challenge to set boundaries with people so that you feel less open to feeling their energy, but your chart supports your doing this. Mars is a boundary-setter. You´re someone who needs to be careful who you let into your inner circle. Also, lowering your expectations can help - cultivating a more detached attitude toward them.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 14, 2021 at 12:15
(Gemini) SagMeister » JayJayAstrology
Thanks a lot Jayjay! :1: I read your response more than once because beyond astrology, you responded as if you understood who I am. Interesting! I agree with many of the things you said and others made me smile (yes because I work as a Visual Designer, studied psychology for years in high school, have a knack for writing and have a degree in communications, graphic arts and marketing). Astrology fascinates me but I have to say I´m always very reluctant to really believe in these things (I feel the same way about religions) but your point of view surprised me. Thanks and have a nice day :)
May 14, 2021 at 12:36
(Cancer) Lunadominante
I´ve got the same square from 8th house aries Mars to 11th house cancer Jupiter... Really irritating and frustrating, you always feel attacked by others
May 14, 2021 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The influence of Lilith in your chart manifests in a dark twisted thought and miss-understanding of things other people say. So, everything people say you tend to interpret the worst way possible. This is not your fault, of course, since it is how it is, but it does not mean you have to be the slave of this aspect...

If we add that your Mercury, that is in conjunction to Lilith, is OOB planet (the wild card), bad words and thoughts are probably coming out when least expected and needed, making you identify yourself trough what you think and say.

OOBMercury-Lilith duo, being in a sextile to your Moon, is than provoking your emotions, inducing Aries-like reaction that is sudden but passes quickly. This reaction is even more supported by Moon trine Jupiter (the moral judge in us) that is in opposition to that wild dark Lilith-Mercury duo.

You cannot prevent yourself being yourself but you can use your traits the best way possible.
These aspect also give great sense of humor, so try to turn all that anger to humor and take the best of it.
May 14, 2021 at 13:44
(Cancer) Trevor77
An Angular Mars in Fire Sign, making square to pluto in its own sign, and squares Sun aswell, Damm,, thats a temper, which color do you turn when you get angry ? :61:

And Aries Moons are quick to anger aswell, dont take much to make you angry Mr Green ? Rawwww!! lol
May 14, 2021 at 14:18
(Gemini) SagMeister » Trevor77
I´m not the easiest person in the world actually :D I´m a living soap opera
May 14, 2021 at 14:19
(Gemini) SagMeister » Moon_Queen
Thank you! :1:
May 14, 2021 at 15:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » SagMeister
Good! Glad I got it mostly right.
May 15, 2021 at 11:26
(Gemini) SagMeister » Lunadominante
:1: