VENUS IN VIRGO

May 14, 2021 at 03:19 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
VENUS IN VIRGO
What do you think of this position?
Any anecdote?
Is it true that they have low self-esteem and that they have a hard time enjoying love?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2021 at 03:20
(Virgo) astreo
Is it true that they tend to make up for your dissatisfaction with alcohol or another drug?
May 14, 2021 at 03:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t think so.
Venus is exalted in Pisces, and that makes it debilitated in Virgo. Now, depending on the house it is in, but Virgo generally is an analytical sign. So, I imagine here that Venus (which is responsible for relationships and other things) can be so calculative and analytical in relationships. Maybe the person tends to make notice of their partners behavior and mistakes, like over doing it.
Again, the house might direct the thought where this would lead to, because Venus is also about diplomacy, luxury, marriage and also about earthly wisdom if I remember correctly (while Jupiter is about the higher wisdom). It is also about beauty and sex (but here not sure how Venus shares this with Mars as well).
May 14, 2021 at 03:56
(Virgo) astreo » Seanfhear
I was left with the impression that it was, because it was mentioned in a video that I saw and I immediately related it to a guy who has Venus in Virgo and says that he does not enjoy having romantic relationships, is really addicted to alcohol.
That´s why I question it hahaha
But thanks for commenting.
Yes, I have also seen that pisces positions give certain addictions, I know a person with mercury in pisces and he loves to get high. :3:
May 14, 2021 at 04:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes. Mercury is debilitated in Pisces. Mercury is logic and Pisces is a watery sign that is about dreaming somewhat out-of-this-world experiences. Here, Mercury loses its logical "power" because it is in a sign that has a nature completely opposite to his. So, yeah, in that sense I guess you might one with such combination in their chart seek pleasures of the mind and like to be "absent". If Rahu (north node) is there too I think that would even pour more gas to the effect.

As for the guy you mentioned, as he does not enjoy having relationships, then yes this is a Venus in Virgo attribute I guess. However, for addictng alcohol, I´m not sure. Maybe it is another planet or maybe another attribute to Venus related to the house or aspects from another planet, I presume.
May 14, 2021 at 04:52
(Virgo) LotusStar
I wouldn´t say low self esteem but maybe insecure because of being too much a perfectionist and worrier. See too much the flaws of everything and can talk themselves out of love, even for themselves because of it.

I have this placement and no addictions for me, I try to be health conscious.

I think this placement has a certain aloofness they protect at times, but if you can ignite their passion, then they become very attentive and obsessive over the one they love, wanting to please them and nurture. You have to pierce through their walls first, after they vetted you if they like you they will open up more and more and then experience the earthy passionate side. They are more slow to love but doesn´t mean they are incapable of it. Can be very devoted eventually. I guess this is the best case scenario though.
May 14, 2021 at 05:14
(Virgo) astreo » Seanfhear
Thank you :4:
May 14, 2021 at 05:17
(Virgo) astreo » LotusStar
Why is the distancing? :22:
May 14, 2021 at 20:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Artist R. Crumb who has similarities to McCoo and Nolot because of birthday, I knew when I saw his :176: :154: was Rx that there would be a surprise prescription as a result of looking at his heliocentric chart; We have :182: :154: very close when switching from geocentric to heliocentric!
When Mercury is powerful or the shoo-in for house-ruler is powerful that increases the role of :176: :154:!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »