Personal Year Number

May 13, 2021 at 15:18 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MadisonRae
Personal Year Number
Hi, I just did a calculation for my personal year number. My personal year number until my birthday is a 5, and after that a 6, but with the second method, it is a 6 for the calendar year. Any insight as to which one I follow?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 13, 2021 at 22:29
(Aries) nutelina
Right, good question, I was wondering about that too but didn´t get an answer.
May 14, 2021 at 00:54
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
There’s a period called shoulder season, which we are all in right now. In other words the universal year 2021 is just starting and we´re still dealing with the 4 from 2020. . . You can apply the same to your personal year, from January to December. This just means it hasn´t reached the peak, but slowly rising.

If you want to use numerology for predictions, there’s a cusp period depending when you’re born. Someone born at the beginning of the year will be for a very short time and those born later, will have a longer period where both personal years will overlay together.

In this table left column is the month of birth, the yellow represents the last personal year cycle, the red is the peak of current year cycle, and purple is the following year cycle.

https://www.worldnumerology.com/num…

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 14, 2021 at 00:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OctoberScorpio
System message: Post has been written by user zombie, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The chart actually helps a lot, thank you!
May 14, 2021 at 01:08
(Cancer) MadisonRae » OctoberScorpio
Wow! I never knew this existed.

So, for example, if someone has a January birthday and their personal year number should be a 9, will their personal year include let´s say personal year number 8 and 9, then just a 9, then as the year goes on, a 9 and 1?
May 14, 2021 at 01:08
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » zombie
you´re welcome!

I also added the link to Hans Decoz website, he explains very well :1:
May 14, 2021 at 01:12
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » MadisonRae
I would say the 8 might be still present January/February to the latest. and probably the 1 will start being present in October/November, while the 9 is slowly fading away.

Im glad it´s helpful! :15:
May 15, 2021 at 20:31
(Cancer) MadisonRae
Has anyone´s personal year number ever been right on the dot as to how their life flowed?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »