Can the Ascendant aspect help the planet in the 12th house?

May 13, 2021 at 01:50 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) moongirl1
Can the Ascendant aspect help the planet in the 12th house?
Hello! It is known that the planet in the 12th house is difficult to manifest in the real world. Can the Ascendant aspect help the planet in the 12th house?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 13, 2021 at 08:19
(Pisces) Cind
I am not sure about the ascendant, but if I wanted to activate a planet in my 12th House I would look at aspects to that planet and activate it through other planets.

Also you could look at the ruler of that planet.

Meditation could also help.

Look at people who you know and see if any of their planets fall into your 12th House or 6th. Conjunctions and Oppositions could help you activate your planet so you know how it feels when they are not around.
May 13, 2021 at 10:04
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Cind
Thank you very much for your answer! Can trigons and sextiles help?
May 13, 2021 at 10:31
(Pisces) Cind » moongirl1
Yes they will also help but I think in that case the ruler will be stronger.

If you´re asking about your own chart then the ruler of your Venus is Mars.
You can activate your Venus by movement. I would try Yoga as your Mars is in Sagittarius and Venus is in 12th, higher plane activity that is linked with meditation at the end.
May 13, 2021 at 10:33
(Pisces) Cind » moongirl1
In your progressed chart your Venus is in the 11th House. Friendships and groups will activate this placement.
May 13, 2021 at 13:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have saturn in the 12H. They say the best place for saturn to be is 3H, 6H and 12H. As it will grow in time. Saturn (classically) is ruling your 8H and 9H (capricorn and aquarius respectively). The 9H specially is connected in the 12H, as when 9H is about wisdom and higher studies, 12H is about spirituality. This said, 12H can be significator of other things like foreign places and isolate places. Connecting 9H and 12H could also yield higher studies in an isolate place maybe (the isolation is not necessarily physical).

Now for the activation, I´m not sure about aspects, but there are timing techniques that I´m still trying to understand. There is the Indian system of Dashas (specifically Vimshottari) and there is the Hellenistic annual profection. There are quite few others but these 2 what comes to mind right now.

Annual profection is probably the easiest to calculate even without the help of Astro-Seek (where it is available). You just count the houses, considering 1H as zero, and go ahead in order until you reach your current age. The house where this ends is supposedly to be activated during this year of your life (i.e. from birthday to birthday). So, when this house is activated, its lord is activated and if there are planets in this house are supposedly activated too (and their connections as well) and the transit of the lord of this house are the main mark for the year. This is what I´ve read so far and I´m trying to master this.

If I do this method to your chart (at 20 years of age), it is your 9H that has been activated in your chart for this year, and that is in aquarius, and the lord of aquarius (classically) is saturn, which is in the 12H, and the 12H can be said to be activated as well in this year. Planets in the 9H are supposedly to be activated as well, so you have Mercury there, the planet of logical thinking and speech, beside Uranus and Neptune (I don´t focus on them much right now).

I´m not sure what is going on in your life but probably this year you are going after something humanitarian? or spiritual? are you doing studies in some branch of humanitarian sciences or the like?

Personally, I´ve tried the profection timing for myself on this year and on one or two significant years of my life in the past and seems it works, but it needs such an eye to catch the connection. I´m also experimenting with the Dasha system, specially after Astro-Seek added the possibility of calculating that using tropical instead of the sidereal only as it was before.

Best of luck!
May 13, 2021 at 13:45
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I don´t believe that a planet in the 12th is difficult to manifest. Like all houses, what manifests is in the area of life the house represents. So, it is more likely spiritual aspirations, healing, reflection, creative arts, and the ability to change and transcend one´s conditioning are supported in the 12th. Whether there is support from other planets in other houses depend upon the relationship they have. The dispositor of the planets in the 12th will help manifest potentials in signs in the 12th - just as the planets in the 12th can help other planets manifest their potential in the houses and signs they are in through aspects and dispositorship. Then there are transits and progressions that can influence any planet in aspect.

Is it true that you tend to take responsibility for others - even their emotional well-being? I see you needing to nurture yourself, learn to relax, and need a peaceful social environment. You need to be unique and to pursue your own goals - develop your self-identity. You need the freedom and independence to develop what is of value to you. If this is true, your Jupiter and Saturn are in a good place for that.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 13, 2021 at 19:23
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Cind
Thank you for your help!
May 13, 2021 at 19:24
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Seanfhear
Yes, you are right, my interest in spirituality and astrology has greatly increased. Thank you very much for your help!
May 13, 2021 at 19:25
(Pisces) moongirl1 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you very much for your answer!
May 14, 2021 at 20:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Ascendant can be visualized as a great bell, it is easy to designate as double-orbed reaching forwards into the first house and backwards into the twelfth house, even though I have two traditional planets unaspected to the Ascendant in cadence they caused me years of suffering!
Strange technicality; An unaspected planet could be on the Ascendant, it just gets weirder and weirder!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »