Mirroring numbers

May 11, 2021 at 20:42 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Laalaa
Mirroring numbers
Hello, I´m new to astrology and numerology and other similar things. Also first time here at the forum so I´m not sure what I am doing (and english is not my native language, so sorry about the spelling mistakes)

But the thing I wanted to ask about is that maybe month or two ago I read about angel numbers. After that I started to see mirror numbers in the clock like 12:12 or 05:05 and so on. And sometimes they are reversed like 12:21 and 05:50. At one moment I didn´t see them anymore for like a one week and now they are back. I see those mirroring numbers in the clock many times during the day, which hasn´t happened before. And it has really started to disrupt and confuse me.

I have tried to find what they mean, but I only find information about seeing one repeating number like 111 or 22:22... So I wonder do seeing mirror numbers have some sort of meaning if the structure of the number is the same but the numbers are always different? Or am I just going crazy?

I hope someone understood my question and has more knowledge about numerology or knows a website where mirror numbers are explained some other way than telling the meaning of each individual number :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 12, 2021 at 14:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
This is really called synchronization. Many people believe it´s a sign of harmonics, vibration, and frequency rising on the planet when you notice them. It really just is what you believe it means. It´s subjective to interpretation.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »