Demand for Astro-seek and Interpretation of Twin Charts

May 11, 2021 at 10:58 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
Demand for Astro-seek and Interpretation of Twin Charts
Of course, there are people with twin brothers/sisters. These people´s lives can be very different from each other.

I learned that when interpreting twin charts, the younger brother´s DSC point should be replaced with ASC. (The chart of the firstborn remains the same)

But I couldn´t find a place that did it except Solar Fire. Because we are moving the rising sign only to the DSC point. We´re not changing the time of birth. I couldn´t find any sites that did this. I´d love it if it was added to Astro-Seek.

What do you think of the interpretation of the twin brothers´ charts?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 11, 2021 at 11:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Where did you hear that? How can that be accurate? If a person is born at a certain date, time and place, it should not matter if another person is born there too. If two babies from different mothers are born at the exact time in the same hospital, you wouldn´t do that. Why do that to twins? At least twins aren´t born at the same minute. They are individuals and they each have the rising they have at birth like anyone else. Otherwise, how can you explain the accuracy of astrology if you can randomly decide to give anyone a different ASC for any reason? It flies in the face of what is fundamental to astrology.

This is obviously a theory having to do with identical twin mirror images - so why not just make their charts a mirror image? It makes me laugh. I don´t buy it.
May 11, 2021 at 11:25
(Gemini) UgurCan » JayJayAstrology
I´ve seen things like this when I´ve looked at sources from my own language. My English is not very good, but frankly, I´m curious about the charts of the twin brothers. When I was interpreting a chart of a close friend, we noticed that he was different from his twin. A strangely accurate result came when you moved the first house to the seventh house.

Actually, the reason I´m bringing this up is because I´m curious about your ideas. You´re right, then those born at the same time should have changed, but when they´re twins, maybe they´re different. It´s like two people completing each other.

I don´t have much idea about it, I´m curious about your ideas.

At the same time, it would be great if Astro-Seek charts could be customized a little more.
May 11, 2021 at 11:46
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » UgurCan
First, twins are two individuals. I cannot think that they are a completion of each other. Ask a twin about that and they will not like to think that. Twins make every effort to distinguish themselves from each other throughout childhood. They each have an individual consciousness. Also, twins can be born thirty minutes a part or more. They don´t always have the exact same chart. It is a disservice to twins to see them as less than complete and whole individuals. They will have different personalities because they ARE different consciousnesses. They will have different past lives. They may have more similarities than say another child born in the hospital with them - due to their biology and family conditioning, but they are two separate people none-the-less. They will have similarities and differences. I don´t see any reason to treat them different than other people. Twins can have different diseases too - like diabetes. I know twins and only one developed type 1 diabetes, even with the same DNA. They differentiate themselves naturally.
May 11, 2021 at 11:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » UgurCan
It makes sense the theory, because one would be showing light versus shadow in the psychology since they´re mirroring one another and naturally they would be taking on opposite components of the birth chart and playing them out.

Although, this might be easier to find in the divisional charts of the Vedic System, since I believe the D-60 chart separated the twins if I remember right and shifts there personal soul life lessons.

There are a lot of divisional charts in Vedic and show even in D-9 chart that might have a different Ascendant, and when you look at all the divisional charts there are different Ascendants, so I kind of agree in a sense that even if they are born as Twins those dynamics are going to be different.

The Descendant is the shadow so naturally if we take movies for example, you have the Good & Evil Twin. Which not technically Evil, but might be more rebellious, in trouble more, the revolutionist, while the other one might be goody two shoes, obedient to authority, and stay in pecking order.
May 11, 2021 at 13:39
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Try this :)

Experimental House system:
Reverse ASC-DSC (Placidus)

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 11, 2021 at 14:42
(Gemini) UgurCan » goldenlion32
Very interesting, I´ll look at them :78:
May 11, 2021 at 14:46
(Gemini) UgurCan » Petr9
I can´t believe you did that. I thought you wouldn´t do that. In case you don´t even see this post. I tried to do it with Photoshop just to make it happy, but I didn´t do it very well, to be honest.

I hope you´ll be happy until I was happy "at least" to me. I´ll share it with anyone who´s had difficulty. :78: :79:
May 11, 2021 at 20:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist » goldenlion32
Soooooooooo! Nonuplets could be nine different planets? :142: :24: :142: :24: :142: :24: :142: :24: :142:
May 12, 2021 at 13:51
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
I also have a demand......For a new guessing game!!!!! It is no fun when you keep get the buzzer!

Wrong🚨..Wrong🚨..Wrong🚨..

🧐🧐..😠😠😡. ...😂😂..😁

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »