Rising signs topic

May 10, 2021 at 19:51 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Du är för fin för mig
Rising signs topic
Since my mom doesn’t remember my exact time of birth I cannot surely know what my rising sing is :] The only information I was given is that I was born between 12[12 pm] and 14[2 pm], which only leaves 2 options possible - libra and Scorpio. What should I do to know my rising sign? Is it safe to rely on psychical description and behaviour?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 10, 2021 at 20:24
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
If you are more like the Mars or Pluto archetypes you are scorpio rising.

If you are more like Venus/Aphrodite you are libra rising.

If you are libra rising you will likely be a quite passive person and probably have a slim body.
A scorpio rising´s life from very early on will be effected by deep jealousy in some way. Your feelings will seem deeper than others around you.

This is my experiemce of the two anyway.
May 10, 2021 at 20:50
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I always wonder why, if there is ambiguity about the time of birth, people don´t ask at the register office. Probably in every country it looks a bit different, and I don´t know how it looks in Russia, but in our offices they are used to this kind of questions. You send an e-mail and usually within 24 hours you get an answer. Finding out what time you were born may be easier than you think :-)
May 10, 2021 at 21:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Here on Astro-Seek there is a tool called "Primary Directions" or "Birth time rectification" - https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/b…

In the extended settings, I would suggest changing the "key" to Cardan as I think it is a bit precise.

Now, this tool IS NOT going to give you an exact birth time but an approximation. All you have to do is think of some significant date iun your life, e.g. first job enrollment, or marriage (if there is). Check the list of dates and see if there is something closer and check the aspects on the left as well. For example, if you are basing the rectification to a job you´ve enrolled in, it would be good to check aspects to the MC in this list, and if to marriage, check aspects to ASC. When you see an aspect and a date that you think are quite possible candidate for that event in your life, but the date assigned is not it, try then adding or subtracting seconds or minutes and see the change in that aspect (the date there can go forward or backward so you will adjust accordingly). It is not necessary that you might pinpoint the date exactly but at least get it closer to +/- day (and usually I go for minus one day; For example if the date of marriage is 19th of June and I can´t get to that date exactly, but I can get to 18th of June, then I fit it to that.

Again, this is an approximation method and it is no substitute for an accurate time recording, but this is the best one can get in such situations. If you need help doing that I´d be glad to help. Good luck!
May 10, 2021 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Jta, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello,

Yes, Dragonfly it can be possible but if not, maybe try with progression can be help to have a "correct" time as said Seanfhear. :)

In my case, i have testing the secondary progressions.

Some important elements in life can help, yes.
For example in my country we can work in apprenticeship at 16 years.

Maybe it´s possible to help with this method, if it´s a " important moment in your life" with the axis ( MC or other)

In my case at 16 years with my birthtime, Mc progressed conjunct saturn or:

MC=mars/saturn in 10th ( approximatly ^^ )

It´s not very exactly but maybe help to have a time "correct".

If i can help you.
May 11, 2021 at 02:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:...........If someone is very close to Zero-aught-aught-aught-aught rising like the literal interpretation of Whole-sign system they are very confused by all the twelfth house side of the Ascendant in a completely different sign than the first house side of the Ascendant (Rising); Confusion can be akin to Creativity which is the redeeming feature of the situation! :44:
Extremely few people are lacking in dream-world (twelfth-house) so recognising :177: dreams versus :178: dreams could tell you where the balance is slanted!
May 11, 2021 at 08:11
(Pisces) Cind
I think you will be able to tell. Difference between Scorpios rising and Libra rising is huge.

Every Libra rising I ever met, are loud, do not stop talking, they literally don´t let you get a word in.

Scorpio rising always observe the room before really joining in a conversation.
My mum is Scorpio rising and she is very intense unless you know her well haha.
My dad is a Libra rising and he makes friends with everyone straight away, he has the need for people to like him.

By living with the two and seeing how they both interact with new people I just honestly think the difference is massive and there will be no confusion of which rising you are.

Ask your family and friends about what they think you are like when you meet new people or in a group setting.

Also your moon is either in 4th house or 5th house. Again the difference between the two is very significant.

Me and my best friend have these placements.

We went on a holiday, she ( moon in 4th ) was in bed by 10pm asleep. Me ( moon in 5th ) partied until 5am. :61:
May 11, 2021 at 08:24
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
No, it isn´t really the best way. At this point, I´d consult an experienced astrologer. When you´ve got it narrowed down to 2 hours, there´s a good chance to get it close to your time. It isn´t easy because astrology is so complex. An experienced astrologer can ask you a whole bunch of questions that an inexperienced person wouldn´t know to ask. The rectification method includes getting some dates of special events from you as well, to see where the transits were at each time - it´s a process. You need to know your rising sign, so it´s worth feeling assured that it is done well and you have the closest time.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 11, 2021 at 08:55
(Leo) Du är för fin för mig » Cind
I don’t think I’m as intense as a Scorpio, yet not as loquacious as a Libra? Usually I try to be friendly and don’t keep my prejudices in check tho, does it make me a libra rising?
May 11, 2021 at 21:59
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
The fact that you´re not sure and can´t make your mind up between the two options... you are almost certainly a libra rising :2:
May 12, 2021 at 05:25
(Libra) zarko22 » Du är för fin för mig
Hi!
One of the reliable ways to clarify the situation with the ascendant is to have a physical representation of the person, ie his photograph. Of course, if you do not want to publish a photograph, at least a sketch of the figure, the ratio of upper and lower body would help.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »