Jupiter Persona chart - the picture of our partner?

May 9, 2021 at 20:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Jupiter Persona chart - the picture of our partner?
I´ve bean off for some time doing some research and got a pretty dramatic results and conclusions but one of them is related to love partner.

Long story short. In Vedic astrology, as I understand, Jupiter represents a partner, which totally fits to my "theory of Incident" and redistribution of sign rulers in which Jupiter took the functional position of previous Scorpio ruler and archetype Scorpio ruler, Pluto, went off, you know..far away..

So it happened to be that Jupiter is now functional Scorpio ruler and rules the field of marriage so it could easily be that you can recognize some of main character of your love partner in a Jupiter persona chart. I did it only for myself and my husband so far and it turned quite accurate, so I would like to see with your folks does that apply to you...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 11, 2021 at 19:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
My Jupiter Persona chart looks more like a lot of family karma. :61: I have Jupiter in the natal chart though in the 4th house and Sag in the 5th.

The Jupiter Personal chart shows a combination of Parents, my child, his father, and different Jupiter in Sagittarius´s in my experience, or Venus in Sagittarius.

Although, this is the whole point of Jupiter it is the teacher, the guru, the wealth, luck, and power.

Although, I find Jupiter can be the husband, it can also be masculine of feminine teachers. Since Jupiter is the Bishop, which is usually a spiritual/religious or educational teacher.

Jupiter is also the religious/spiritual wealth.
May 11, 2021 at 19:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Although, I find Jupiter can be the husband, it can also be masculine of feminine teachers. Since Jupiter is the Bishop, which is usually a spiritual/religious or educational teacher."

Yes Jupiter has a lot of faces that we are trying to find in others to mirror, so this chart can be similar to all those that makes us happy in a way and makes us grow...
May 11, 2021 at 21:54
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
I have the dominant jupiter in the chart and I can safely say that I am very drawn to sagittarius man.
July 11, 2021 at 16:32
(Virgo) LotusStar
Interesting... I´m new to persona charts. What is the main area to look at, would it be the Jupiter placement or the Asc, or just the whole thing like a normal chart?

Mine has Jupiter in Taurus on the MC, in t-square to Mars in Aqua and Pluto in Scorpio. Leo rising chart.

A little scary that it reminds me of my Taurus ex´s chart, persona Jupiter falls on his natal Venus/chart ruler and 1st house. He was the person who loved me the most and still thinks well end up together.

For a man, would you also look at their Jupiter or their Venus? Would their Jupiter persona chart show the kind of husband they will be? I am looking at one of a guy I know, and he married a girl who has her natal Jupiter placement exactly where his Persona Jupiter is.
July 11, 2021 at 17:05
(Aries) Jay Jay
Interesting post. I have not heard of a Jupiter Persona Chart. Is there a way to calculate here on AS. I looked but didn´t see one.

In western astrology, they say Jupiter represents the female´s partner and Venus represents the male´s partner. I have not done a study on this, but I haven´t seen it to be consistently true. But I think you´re talking about something else.

How does Jupiter become the function of Scorpio ruler and rule the field of marriage? I´m not questioning your theory or result, I´m just confused as to what chart you are erecting . . . and how you are interpreting it. I´d like to understand.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »