Hello, It´s me

December 12, 2018 at 18:55 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Yarrowia
Hello, It´s me
I have recently discovered how horoscopes and astrology really work. Honestly I´m a little bit fascinated and also horrified how much you can read from the birth chart. I tried to read a few friends and I´m interested to this topic more and more. I hope to understand all of it better here... and how to deal better with myself ;)
I´m a cancer moon, cancer sun, leo rising and I find it a weird combo :32:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 12, 2018 at 19:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Lighthouse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello from an aries sun, aquarius moon and sagittarius rising :29:
December 12, 2018 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello and welcome. You´re right. Astrology can be very horrifying. :23:
December 13, 2018 at 19:55
(Capricorn) CapiSun
Definitely not a weird combo. You are firey on the outside and soft on the inside. Nothing wrong with that! ?
December 13, 2018 at 19:57
(Cancer) Trevor77
heyy :15:
December 14, 2018 at 14:22
(Cancer) Yarrowia » CapiSun
Yeeah,but I find it a bit misleading towards other people, and complicating for a long run ;)
December 14, 2018 at 15:30
(Capricorn) CapiSun » Yarrowia
You know to me you are very lucky to have a fiery exterior, since most people judge a person by the way they come off at first appearance. You have no problem with extroversion when it is needed, which is definitely a plus in the society we live in, since it is favored over introversion.

I think you are pretty well balanced out. You definitely enjoy your quiet time when you need to. I am sure that people who get to know you can appreciate your soft, sweet side; especially men. :2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »