Keep getting rejection

May 8, 2021 at 18:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) mirkwood
Keep getting rejection
I’ve tried so many things, I worked hard and tried to stay positive, tried to manifest things but all I get is rejection and I can not make sense of it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 8, 2021 at 19:07
(Aries) nutelina
You are perhaps choosing the wrong lady! But when I see a Venus in 12th you might want to look into that. Your Mars is strong but with that Venus... That´s going to be tough. You might need a spiritual lady.

You have Pluto transiting the 7th house and Saturn in 8th.
May 8, 2021 at 19:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Rejection, abandonment, is basically conditioned in society if you ask me. That´s from studying over the years, observing, and when you listen to society what do you hear?

Divorce is the way you solve problems.

Get a Lawyer talking and he´ll say stay away from that person. "Restraining Order/P.P.O." order.

Psychologist/Spiritual Teachings are about Individuation and teach think about loving yourself and focus on yourself.

Religion says focus on God, you, your spouse, family, and community. A family that stays together prays together.

Business Entrepreneurs teach be the "Lone Ranger" and think about yourself.
Social Entrepreneurs teach focus on the social groups where others in society abandon them.

Religious Entrepreneurs focus on the abandoned, rejected.

Spiritual Entrepreneur focus on self and self-governance and "help yourself".

I don´t think people realize how much we train people to be self-absorbed and self-focused even in the spiritual communities. lol
May 8, 2021 at 19:21
(Taurus) mirkwood » nutelina
Thanks, but I wasn’t taking about relationships
May 8, 2021 at 19:24
(Aries) nutelina » mirkwood
OK, I read from your birth chart you should be popular at work...

It also a bad time. Corona, people are afraid. You are young. A lot of people are without work, young even more. Unless you work in IT.

How is the situation with your peers? Do they have work? Did you study? Go to university? Are you talented at something?

Maybe Goldie is right, being an entrepreneur is not a bad idea. Due to these sudden changes a lot of business will have to be different. Like I cannot get clothes because the stores are shut down. If someone would invent an online store where I could give my measures and the right size of pants, sweaters, shoes etc. that would be awesome. But this way I don´t buy anything. I hate online shopping for clothes unless I know what fits me well.
May 8, 2021 at 19:45
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium
6th house ruler in the 4th could, in theory, make for someone who can work well at home. What do ya know.. your 6th house ruler is jupiter! It´s supposed to be a very beneficial placement. Maybe you´re having hard transits to this ruler and it´s just a phase? Hang in there, bro.

Have you considered starting a company or something? I hear cancer ascendants do great as bosses..
May 8, 2021 at 19:55
(Taurus) Silvi » goldenlion32
Can´t be more agree with you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »