The Cube Test

May 8, 2021 at 07:19 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
The Cube Test
It´s important that you describe whatever comes to your mind first for each question. I also recommend writing your answers down so that it´s easier to figure out your results at the end (and harder to waffle about your answers or change them for a result that you prefer!).

https://owlcation.com/social-scienc…
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 3, 2022 at 00:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:201: Is Teal Swan your alter ego?:200:
August 3, 2022 at 12:19
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Rosincvist
Haha, my older sister. :3: :61:
August 3, 2022 at 17:07
(Capricorn) walterbenjamin
incredible test :61: I see the immeasurable desert, it encompasses everything, it is a dry, hot climate, and the radiant sun is seen; the sand is calm and still, very different from the waves of the ocean, and it shines by the sun´s rays...maybe it´s noon...the cube looks big, I see it in front of me, and it is solid, consistent and of metal; it is very difficult to see through it; the ladder has fifteen steps hahaha i don´t know if it´s good or bad but I never had any complaints :61: and is resting on the cube; the brown horse is staring at me while he chews his grass; it is close to me and therefore I see it life-size, huge...the storm looks dark and gray because it is very far from the bucket, the ladder and the horse...the flower is a rose and it was born from the bucket :61: and is resting on the cube; the brown horse is staring at me while he chews his grass; it is close to me and therefore I see it life-size, huge...the storm looks dark and gray because it is very far from the bucket, the ladder and the horse...the flower is a rose with a green stem and red petals and born from the cube
August 3, 2022 at 17:17
(Leo) TTTJJJ
Interesting, and confusing in the same time. Some of my answers hmm might need a direct talk with a professional to interpret them
August 3, 2022 at 19:20
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » walterbenjamin
I just remember that horse was dark and wild but he wanted to be around me.. :4:
August 3, 2022 at 19:43
(Capricorn) walterbenjamin
I am the only brave one who exposes his visualization hahaha
that happens to me for being a triple capricorn :61: :61:
August 5, 2022 at 06:44
(Pisces) Aragatito
I was struck by the horse, it is exactly the description of the person that I love, and the field full of purple flowers in my case I love lavender and I imagined it did not say anything about I wanted to be get on the horse but it was a bit indomitable what happened with my imagination hahahaha I liked it if I am as transparent as the cube sometimes annoying to be so expressive
August 5, 2022 at 10:40
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Aragatito
I found description for that horse very accurate, in my case it is. I love dark, tall men..

I think it is accurate in your case! :3:
August 7, 2022 at 00:23
(Pisces) Aragatito » Morena_Lu
Pues yo me refería a este hombre mi escorpio favorito :3:
August 8, 2022 at 14:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Oracomentisus
Maybe you guys should have started with an IQ test because lately it seems very low here generally speaking. Bored on the Internet I guess.
August 8, 2022 at 23:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
I can interpret that as our thread-master is "slumming w/ the Morons?" :142: :143:
August 12, 2022 at 02:21
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » nutelina
You know how to visualize Nutelina? If you know how to visualize, you know how to concentrate, not be distracted, play tennis back and forth, bounce a ball on the wall, shoot basketballs into hoops, play soccer, or do anything in your head. :61: Build a wall, take it down.

Objective is to stay focused in the physical around other people, and not let their "words" distract you, throw you off balance emotionally, mentally, or spiritually.

Are you testing us now, to see if we master it with your I.Q. test, because you don´t really need an I.Q. test to visualize because even blind people can visualize, do art with their finger tips, and create things with out physical sight.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »