Moving House - potentially

May 5, 2021 at 19:25 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Bex78
Moving House - potentially
Hi, I’m new to the forum :)

My question is whether moving to a no 7 house would be a good or bad thing for me? I currently live in a 6 house that is supposed to be nurturing for family and pets but I have not found that to be the case sadly.

My d.o.b is 1st March 1978. My life path number is 11. My personal year number is 9.

I read on one website that a 7 house is ideal for Pisceans but on another it said this house can make or break relationships ☹️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 7, 2021 at 08:54
(Pisces) Cind
With angel numbers, number 6 relates to the material world and number 7 to spiritual growth. I think just go of what your gut feeling tells you. Ask for signs and stay in the present moment.
May 8, 2021 at 01:08
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Hi, welcome to the forum :)
How I learned and apply, living in a vibration number 6 home means domestic responsibilities, it´s the main theme. It could possibly be a home filled with love and harmony, attracting family and friends over, good company (food might be imp). I would also say, inspires creativity since there’s double 3s hidden in the 6. But, there’s always accountability that come with this vibration and balance of time/energy. The 6 means love and pain, union and separation, relationships etc. there’s polarity.

I don’t know if you ever heard the expression “at sixes and sevens” but number 6 isn’t always about nurturing, family and animals.

If you’re missing any numbers in your full name, I wouldn’t recommend moving in a home with those numbers. (7 would be missing letters g, p, y for example) The missing numbers in the name are called karmic lessons, and moving in a home having the same vibrations will activate it. I´ve seen this many times and experienced it myself. So if you can avoid it, would be preferable.

Lastly and most importantly, if you love your person and they love you, chances are your relationship "will make it" whatever house number you choose.

Hope this is helpful, and good luck!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »