Karma/Dharma Solar Revolution

May 4, 2021 at 13:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Silvi
Karma/Dharma Solar Revolution
So... I was exhausting ending the worst solar revolution as Scorpio rising last year. And this new one seems to be so Karmatic too.

I´m having Saturn conjunct my Ascendant.
The same day of my birthday I had a security guard from the pharmacy following me cause I was looking suspicious for him :4:
A rebel ( Aquarius rising this year)

2nd week ( last night) I recieved a good resolution of a legal matter where I defended myself for something injustice for pandemic restrictions. They decided not make me pay for it and make me notice that I was infringing the law anyway.
I felt so rebel too lol.

This situation happened after a fail from me with someone that I didn´t treat properly ( I used my Pluto on 3rd and I said things that I regreted later) That day Saturn punished me in some way. And after a huge long way to reconciliation we are at peace now and I recieved that resolution.
I was scared but , feeling optimistic and confident , I knew I was making some kind of justice . Even I recieved some missing information that was the key to me to have that behavior that ugly day...

So I guess Sagittarius moon and good aspects of jupiter this year brings some justice ... I feel optimistic but I wanted to know any experiences with this Saturn placement in a Solar Revolution.

:)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 6, 2021 at 11:30
(Taurus) Silvi » RA_
:25:
May 6, 2021 at 23:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your heliocentric chart has quite a grand trine in Water! :122:.:200: :121: :108: :123:. :201:
May 7, 2021 at 00:03
(Taurus) Silvi » Rosincvist
I wish I could understand more about Heliocentric chart! I just know a little how it works. Would you explain more please :44:
May 7, 2021 at 05:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Silvi
Signs are 150% as important as houses anyway........There are no houses in the heliocentric chart.........It is like the charts in disposable pulp magazines with gross simplicity.........Just like an individual´s chart it has a stand-alone character............It gets more to the soul of whoever has one and with Rodden Rating D charts.......It can be a lone key to someone´s natal origin!
Marvinreal in a thread named it "helioentric" as though the middle C was missing, there are different veins of research on heliocentric charts; A number of great minds of the 19th century had geocentric :153: :193: heliocentric :153:
May 7, 2021 at 18:32
Wow , welcome to the transit of Venus and Mercury cause you light my mind hahah.

I´ve been reading about it and it´s impressive. I wonder what lead you to look up my Heliocentric, thanks! !

:97: :30:
May 7, 2021 at 18:50
The Administrator made it easy to look-up by putting the option below the default chart!
May 7, 2021 at 20:21
Yeah but I never imagined to see full information of someone in here :4: great idea.
May 8, 2021 at 01:31
Typing heliocentric into "search" here at Astro-Seek and Marvinreal´s long thread with addresses shows up. He left with no promise of coming back.
He called my verbosity pervy, perhaps he is more comfortable with opinion than Astrology. The subject of heliocentric charts shall come back again because the :151: is an important light!
May 8, 2021 at 02:14
So enigmatic... Love it. :12:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »