Mars transiting 12th House

May 4, 2021 at 08:07 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Cind
Mars transiting 12th House
What are your experiences ?

I have been having really bad dreams since it´s gone into my 12th house.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 4, 2021 at 12:22
(Libra) leorising
I am having many dreams lived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

:68:
YouTube
YouTube
May 4, 2021 at 13:17
(Capricorn) Jaided
Thank you for posting this! My 2 year old has been waking up several times a night babbling about whatever he has been dreaming about, which has never happened before. Mars is in his 12th house as well with him being a Leo rising.
I was actually about to check out his transits and see if there´s something going on with Neptune right now.
May 4, 2021 at 13:23
(Pisces) Cind » leorising
Hi,

This is a great video. I am starting a new makeup course on Sunday just before the new Moon :)

She is right about the mars in 12th secrets. I´ve just found out my ex is having a baby and it´s been a secret for a long time.

Last time mars went into my 12th house my grandma died on that day.

I have been noticing a lot of subconscious patterns in the way I do things so I will be noting them down and my dreams.
May 4, 2021 at 13:26
(Pisces) Cind » Jaided
Aw I hope his dreams aren´t as bad as mine. I think because the ruler is Moon as well and it changes signs so fast the dreams are just very strange and weird.
May 4, 2021 at 13:39
(Capricorn) Jaided » Cind
Yeah that´s a good point! He doesn´t seem too happy about his dreams and has mentioned his brother´s name so I honestly think he´s dreaming about fighting with his brother, lol that sounds pretty Mars like 😂 I hope it settles down for you soon! I just looked and he has 2 Neptune aspects going on, too.
May 4, 2021 at 13:41
(Virgo) Plutoncita
Pense que era a mi que me pasaba.. si tambien tuve malos sueños y no dormia con tranquilidad.. ya paso a mi casa 1
May 6, 2021 at 08:59
(Pisces) Cind » Jaided
Haha ye most likely, it is Mars after all haha you should have a look what day it goes into his first house. What are the two Neptune aspects ?

I have had a sleep paralysis last night I feel like it´s getting more intense for me haha
May 6, 2021 at 09:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Cancer/Leo is intercepted in my chart, so sure, I had a weird dream in Mars in Cancer about ex-acquaintance that passed away in 2017 that I did not get along with too well. Still trying to figure out why he was in my dream since he´s quite violent, abusive, and kind of wild.

And it was then he was getting in a vehicle with two other guys that also passed away. Since I don´t have all their birth charts, it´s interesting he said us three "Aries".

And then he was showing me these places, and I was telling him I´m not going because I have a different value system. :61:

Pretty much what I used to tell them all since they were Punk Rockers back in the day, drunk, high, reckless, violent, and eccentric.

Then I had another one someone was grabbing my ankles, but I woke up. :61:

I have weird dreams every night, but I don´t always remember them, sometimes I do.
May 6, 2021 at 10:23
(Pisces) Cind » goldenlion32
Me too, I think once Mars actually moves into your 12th house the dreams will be more intense.

I have also had dreams about my friend who passed away. The 12th house is a portal to the other worlds so it makes sense that we can contact people who passed easier. It happens to me all the time anyway as I am a Pisces I always have to have music on or otherwise I hear things haha I am sure back in the day I would be in a mental asylum :61: Pisces life haha.

Maybe you know them all on a soul level and even though in this lifetime they was violent and abusive it was just a karmic lesson.

Pay close attention to the places he is guiding you to and the symbolism as it will be guiding you somewhere.

I think the dream about someone grabbing your ankles could be a warning sign to slow down in some aspect in your life. Maybe you´re jumping into something without thinking and mars is currently opposite your mercury.
May 6, 2021 at 10:47
(Aries) nutelina
I just had that transit. Yes I had bad dreams, worse than usual. I had a tough time for sure. I suggest to read what it does and just go along the ride, the deeper the better. And clean up some things in your life you don´t want anymore. :80:
May 6, 2021 at 10:49
(Aries) nutelina » Cind
Exactly! I had dreams about people who had passed away! Incredible.

Maybe you have a gift, maybe you can help people as a medium. If they are already talking to you...
May 6, 2021 at 11:06
(Pisces) Cind » nutelina
Yes the dreams are very vivid aren´t they. I think they show us where we need to focus our energy. I have been monitoring my subconscious behaviours as they are very apparent haha.

Did you write down the conversations you had with them in the dreams? They would of been contacting you.

I know I think I am slowly opening up. It is quite scary as it is quite loud and scares me when I least expect it Haha but I have been trying to sit in silence and listen recently so hopefully I wont be as scared and I can pick up on the messages.
May 6, 2021 at 21:16
(Capricorn) Jaided » Cind
Lol I´m glad I checked because I guess his 12th house degree is at 22 so we aren´t even in the 12th house yet! Guess I don´t know what I´m talking about :2: I thought his 12th house degree was much lower than that.

But he has Neptune opposite his natal Sun which went exact yesterday.... So that´s probably where it was coming from instead. Last night was the first night he stayed asleep in awhile!

Omg nooo, sleep paralysis is the worst. I feel for you!
May 6, 2021 at 22:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Waking nightmares; Cell-phone mistooken for a gun, gun mistooken for a taser!
Biden thinking that there is going to be an alliance against China!
I happened to be born with :155: & :199: & :158: in the twelfth house like Stephen E. King............Quite nightmarish!
May 6, 2021 at 23:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Cind
Very true! Usually, when I do have dreams of those passed away they do have some kind of message their telling me about those around me or something I need to protect myself against.

Which Mercury in Capricorn square Aries in Chiron obviously has to do with the dream since Mercury usually is Cars and the Three Aries as he stated men in the car.

I have the life path number 3.

I think he was trying to protect me from something, but not really sure what it who the people were in the building he showed me.
May 6, 2021 at 23:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist » goldenlion32
When Orson Welles passed away there was a split-second that he came by to check-up on me! No more time than that because being free of a body means getting to witness EVERYTHING!! under the :27:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »