Social Interaction Transits

May 3, 2021 at 01:41 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar
Social Interaction Transits
I´ve searched for a thread that might shed light on which transits are favorable (or ones to avoid) for scheduling in person social events, interactions or networking. Does any one know if there is any info here on the topic? If not, will any one care to share on the subject with their expertise or links?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 3, 2021 at 02:51
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Because I have one and a half of the usual air-sign rulers stationary with Mercury leaning towards `Rx´ retrograde sometimes goes particularly swimmingly for me!
May 3, 2021 at 02:55
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Favorable, I would say would be benefics transiting through the 7th house
May 3, 2021 at 03:12
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Mercury in the eleventh is good for communication with a group of people.

Mercury for communication.

It depends on the specific type of interaction.

Hanging with friends, business , one on one, romantic, they all have different favorable transits .

This is an extensive subject Girlplaysguitar.

Someone must have written a book on it.
May 3, 2021 at 03:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
It is a great question Girlplaysguitar.

Now I’ll be thinking about it the rest of the night.

Astroseek is always good for something to think on.
May 3, 2021 at 03:40
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar » Leo Moon
Extensive... I figured :61: Was hoping someone had hit on similar before because the transit thread vault grew larger than my research patience

These things are helpful...benefic 7th house...11th house Mercury ...

thanks all!
May 3, 2021 at 10:47
(Leo) Zephyrin
Positive Mercury/Mars and Mercury/Sun aspects are favourable but Mercury/Jupiter and Sun/Saturn squares -just like today´s transits- are not good for social interactions, meeting people or arguing.

The weather is beautiful but May´s transits are not...
May 3, 2021 at 11:25
(Pisces) fishscales
Good transits in the 7th and 11th houses, and to the 7th and 11th house rulers

By "good" I mean a relatively nicely placed Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, or Sun passing through those houses

Other planets could be beneficial too, but maybe in a more roundabout way, and not as smooth and easy.

I´d imagine 7th house emphasis is probably better for one-on-one interactions, and 11th house emphasis is better for wider, group oriented interactions...or networking, as you say.

May 3, 2021 at 14:05
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar » fishscales
thank you!
May 3, 2021 at 14:22
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar » Zephyrin
thank you too!
May 3, 2021 at 14:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Zephyrin
Ha ha! Well Mercury in Taurus conjunct Venus in Taurus opposition Jupiter in Scorpio means a man backs up into your grocery cart while pulling one out of the corral. :61: I suppose you can say it´s social, but he didn´t look where he was going.
May 3, 2021 at 16:52
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar » goldenlion32
lol...pay extra attention at the grocery store...got it! :61:
May 3, 2021 at 18:10
(Gemini) AmberMoon
I´d think H3. The house of communications. Any nice stuff flowing over there should be good.

Venus and Mercury visiting your H3, communications with women.

Moon only could indicate your emotional need for communications.

To give a contrasting example: A Saturn will decrease/restrict the interactions or make them heavy.

A Jupiter could grow the communications but watch for connections to malefics or you´ll have plenty of a bad thing going on in the communications sector.

If you´re looking for more detailed timing, try going for electional charts and/or planetary hours.
May 3, 2021 at 19:33
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar » AmberMoon
each reply very helpful. thanks again to all.
May 3, 2021 at 20:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
I kind of have to chuckle, because all these Taurus transits apparently mean I go to the grocery store the last week more than usual.

You should have seen the look on the guys face. He must have been a Neptune in Scorpio and Uranus in Virgo/Virgo Pluto. :61: He looked maybe he was a few years older then me. Obviously, it must have hurt by the look on his face. I was about five feet away from him. I believe he was in a hurry and just backed up real fast not thinking anyone be there. So there was plenty of space between us.

I just said sorry! :80: I don´t know how much more space I could have given them.

I did start the Jupiter/Mars Dasa/Antardasha today as well. :32: Hopefully, I´m not injuring men for the next year. :61:
May 5, 2021 at 21:51
(Leo) Zephyrin » goldenlion32
:4: Jupiter´s harsh aspects... No. Just no.
May 5, 2021 at 22:01
Well it´s only been 2 days and one accident, but I sure am getting surrounded by men more than usual. Even on facebook. Some soldier wrote on my page. :61: Had a weird name though and I wasn´t interested in finding out who he was.
May 5, 2021 at 22:15
Mars is in Cancer. Ares in bunny slippers and pyjamas, ugh. :4: I guess it is usual to encounter patriotic guys for couple weeks.

Hope Taurus laziness brings some comfort and peace of mind if we all will be able to deal with the eclipse.
May 6, 2021 at 00:14
Oh, those eclipses are rocking in my 5th/11th and 4th/10th axis. :3: We´ll have to see what happens for all of us. Last eclipse was the attack on the Capitol. :32: Although, did bring up Student Federal Loans and might help transform the Educational System some more.

I figure if my Grandfather Survived Uranus in Taurus and Uranus in Gemini, I probably can. :61: I wish I talked to him more about the wisdom he gained. :61: I remember I used to ask him all the time why he loved traveling more then buying a house. I think he learned in WWII and the Great Depression perhaps enjoy life, the spiritual/religious wealth, and the value of love and relationships more than showing off materialism.

I should have asked a million questions more.
May 6, 2021 at 18:38
It must be a great chance not to have lost his energy and joy after those terrible time-periods, if we look at the current situation of people against disease and unemployment. May he rest in peace. There are lots of suicides happening here. Maybe Lunar Eclipse in Sagittarius brings issues with foreign countries, some crazy news about sects and religions or people may start to act extremely irresponsible. :6:

It will occur in my 12th house, opposing Jupiter. Ugh. Jupiter again. :4: I only wish a calm day... :83:
May 6, 2021 at 19:19
I wonder sometimes how he was still filled with joy. He often didn´t show it. He always making people laugh, cracking a joke, sharing wisdom. Although, perhaps in those younger years it was quite a different story.

Some are stronger willed, I try to help people as much as possible, but you never know really if you help them or not all the time. Well I do know Gemini divides as well, so not impossible for relationships to be ruffled with these transits quite a bit.

Especially, if we have Mutable Signs in our chart. It´s kind of crazy at times when we have to shape shift so much with times and people. I sometimes feel the Mutable signs usually do cause a lot of commotion since it has to do with informational products, advice, gossip, rumors, truth/fiction, always kind of shades of positive and negatives spinning around time to time.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »