About Remedies

May 1, 2021 at 23:26 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Cecilia_3
About Remedies
I read and listened about some interesting informations about remedies according to natal charts. It is usually used in vedic. Do you know any rahu remedies except donating black clothes?

By the way, I saw a remedy for moon square saturn, it is drinking cold water. Moon represents water saturn represents coldness. It is interesting.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 2, 2021 at 12:37
(Scorpio) SoM30nE
I´ve heard that feeding birds is considered a remedy but tbh I am skeptical about ´´remedies´´.Do they work at all??
May 2, 2021 at 12:46
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » SoM30nE
I´m sceptical about remerdies too but to know if they work, we should simply test them, it´s the clearest and easiest way to know :):) besides I suppose that go feeding birds is not the most demanding task neither the most dangerous (I hope at least) :61: :61: :61: :61:
May 2, 2021 at 13:43
(Aries) Jay Jay » SoM30nE
I think the Vedic remedies are like voodoo - or superstitions - they work if you totally and unquestionably believe they will work. For us western folks - it´s hard to believe they will work - so they won´t. But, even if you believe a remedy will work - there´s always a chance it won´t, depending upon the severity of the problem. Placebo works because of belief.
May 2, 2021 at 17:01
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
That is interesting. I have Moon square Saturn and always drink ice cold water. Thanks for the info!

I never consulted an astrologer for remedies, but I do think they can work. ..and I much prefer a natural or the homeopathic approach vs modern or western medicine. Also Im not sure if it´s good but I wear a pearl silver ring on my saturn finger.
May 2, 2021 at 17:08
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » OctoberScorpio
I also have Moon square Saturn and I naturally tend to drink cold water maybe not ice cold lol but still cold and Idk if it works for Moon square Saturn ... hmmm I think I never noticed smth according to my moon square saturn changing ... I´m not sure... or maybe it can work with placebo effect lol
May 2, 2021 at 18:14
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » powerofuniverse
Im sorry to hear that for you, things change as you gain more and more life experiences (I suppose, generally speaking),and it might be different once you’ve experienced Saturn return, for example. . .

Hopefully no one is under the impression that I meant “solely drinking cold water can “cure” a Saturn square Moon” aspect. I just thought it was an interesting coincidence that I have this aspect and habit, specially always adding ice to my water. Just sharing my opinion, not saying it’s the only “remedy”
May 2, 2021 at 21:21
(Virgo) Cecilia_3 » SoM30nE
Is feeding birds a rahu remedy or one of the remedies? Because I do it😁
May 2, 2021 at 21:26
(Virgo) Cecilia_3 » Jay Jay
Yes that is the possibility of course. Do you know Nikola stojanovic? He was working on degrees but died because of covid. Anyway, I was listening one of his videos and he said an interesting remedy and good effect on an argumantative couple. He advised that couple for woman´s mars conjunct saturn in 4th house, burning stone fireplace at home as a remedy. And he said it worked. 4th house=home, fireplace=mars and stone fireplace is saturn. He said it had worked for that couple about preventing arguments and fights.
May 2, 2021 at 21:34
(Virgo) Cecilia_3 » OctoberScorpio
I´m curious about homeopathy as well and searching somethings about it time to time. I think, a person can instinctively do these remedies according to charts and for example I feed cats very much. It is something very strong instinc and pull for me and my venus square chiron and neptun in my chart and venus represents cats neptun represents donation. It is interesting.
May 2, 2021 at 21:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I personally think it´s kind of correlation with the natural karmic laws, or law of attraction. I think in my own experience when I give, I usually receive it in return at some point with the planetary alignments.

If you give someone $60.00, it naturally comes back around when you need it. I´m not sure most people even pay attention. I just know that I see it happen a lot.

Basically, remedy kind of correlates with this in some ways.

Although, it is always doing what is harmless, act of service, and giving and receiving.

Objects are usually given power by us as individuals through power of suggestions and belief, intentions, motivations, and what it is used for to harm or be harmless.

As Sadhguru mentioned in the U.S. they make everything "Spiritual" since it becomes marketing and sales. Which it´s not always "Spiritual" just because we say it is "Spiritual".

I believe most religions or spiritual communities have their objects. And it may just be to help with meditation or contemplation.

I believe it is something you´d have to experience yourself.

Normally, we want to believe an object will "Save" the day. Perhaps it might, and perhaps it might not.

As the Chakra System has a lot to do with the Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous System.

We visualize, meditate, and talk about energy, while the conventional medial model usually doesn´t condone it as much, nor tarot cards, or astrology.

It comes down to cultural norms, conditioning of society, what people choose to test and apply in their experience, while others may deny it.
May 2, 2021 at 21:56
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Cecilia_3
These are non-invasive, non-harmful remedies, my belief is that if its that simple, and something you have access too and can do yourself, what have you got to lose in trying it? It isn´t like you´re doing an evil act to obtain the remedy. So, why not give it a go. And if it doesn´t work for you, no harm no foul.

The remedies in Ayurvedic/Jyotish culture are ancient. They have been around for a long, long time. They have upheld their customs and culture unlike those of us here in the west... Westerners culture has been squashed.

There was a really good one regarding strengthening your sun and moon - also connected to your eyesight. The Sun is the left eye, the Moon is the right eye. Also connected to..your mother and father, drinking pure fenugreek tea daily is good for strength in those areas.

It´s like anything else. . Herbs, plants all work together in cohesive pattern with the planets... An herb, a tea can hold some strengthening power for a weak area. Non-harmful to try, so I see nothing wrong in this.
May 2, 2021 at 22:08
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » powerofuniverse
I agree with you.So called remedies should be tested and reported if they work or not.
May 2, 2021 at 22:28
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » Jay Jay
I also think like you and I guess doing remedies teaches you to have a purpose, sense of duty and order.Learning and practising these things makes you better in life.
May 2, 2021 at 22:34
(Virgo) Cecilia_3 » RohiniMoon
Thanks for the eyesight remedy. In fact, in past, people do somethings or find resolutions for themself using natural resources, now in pharmacy drugs are made by herbs as well. Ñow "modern world" can make people forget some informations.

As a result, if a person needs that bad events as spiritual growth and experience, maybe he/she lives that bad things although he/she does remedies. Maybe remedies can lower the effects a little bit if God allows.
May 2, 2021 at 22:35
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » Cecilia_3
Yes I´ve heard that it is a rahu remedy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »