My astrological downfall

May 1, 2021 at 17:22 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
My astrological downfall
Well, one of them, that´s been rather apparent lately.

Jupiter conj. Neptune. Due to recent events, it made me start thinking. Why am I always too nice to those who don´t deserve it? Especially if I feel bad for them, a broken person, who endured a lot in life, I will think "Well, I´m no stranger to enduring hardships... Maybe I should extend a hand" so, I go against my better judgement. My gut instinct, and I try to be a friend, or atleast an acquaintance to the person.

Wrong. Always wrong, always backfires. Ram also said something I took note of the other day, he said a lot of squares can make you be more creative about how you solve these things... Very true. I have a lot of squares in my chart, in my opinion, more than I would like to have, and I do tend to get creative in matters where I´m in a bind.

Then I remembered a former poster here once told me in jest, that my Jupiter/Neptune alignment is what makes me like this.

Curious if anyone else who has this is also this way?

Or maybe you just have other downfalls in your chart. I guess I´ll just jot this down in my notes as a lesson to be learned from having Jupiter conjunct Neptune

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
May 1, 2021 at 17:44
(Aries) nutelina
Well my Pluto sextile Neptune is a peace maker but I feel likewise. Neptune square Mars brings illusions about actions to be taken and strength. And I wondered if Pluto square Asc. gets me into trouble.

So I don´t like Neptune much, I don´t trust the bugger.

Jupiter and Neptune like water, I´d say it makes one drunk with luck.

The conjucntion: "Tendencies towards excess, idealism, creativity and naivety will be evident. The Jupiter impulse of expansion may encourage you to reach beyond your actual capabilities."
May 1, 2021 at 18:19
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Sigh...

I can´t check..

I dont know because your birth time is not available...

But this is a (probably wrong) sober guess...

Maybe it´s the fact that you have the "ego" of a Virgo...

Who tend to serve others; 6th house...

Also, with the Gemini Moon and Rahu in the same sign... you tend to be easy going and emotionally light hearted about things so that´s what you may consider your downfall...

So a light hearted helper...

Also, when I was researching a long time ago... I read that the sign Virgo either refused to reincarnate or something else that I dont want to say; because it felt that humans were evil or something... and that they didn´t need to be saved

I forgot the full story and the context...

I´ve read more than I remember...
May 1, 2021 at 18:34
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Iceblu333
This is my birthchart, TOB and all. I just don´t list it publically anymore. I use sidereal, you already know this. Taurus moon conj. Rahu.

As for the Virgo bit. No, I don´t agree, I know plenty of Virgo´s or people with strong Virgo placements, while they are helpful - I wouldn´t say they all exude the aforementioned traits. Not all signs, and people with same sign are created equal. Not at all.

Not all Pisces are the same, not all Leo´s are the same. That´s just ignorance to view astrology that way.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 1, 2021 at 18:44
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
As you can see, a pretty close conjunction, in Vedic terms.

Jupiter
Sagittarius
10° 2´ 9"
Mula
Own House

Neptune
Sagittarius
5° 1´ 55"
Mula
May 1, 2021 at 18:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » RohiniMoon
So, the Sun* is not the Ego?

And the Moon* is not the Emotional* nature of the Person?

Your chart is a pain to read when the time and ect is not available.

I know that you study Sidereal; however I focus on Tropical because at the time of Birth; the actual time is different in different locations just like it is daytime here in the USA it is night time somewhere else.

But I digress...

Hope you find what you are looking for. :3:
May 1, 2021 at 18:53
I don´t see what is so painful about it, you dont need the time to read what´s infront of you. Unless you´re doing Vedic, which you said you aren´t.

I think the traits I mentioned go deeper than sun and moon placements. But maybe you know more. I don´t know.

I remember reading about Jupiter conj Neptune relating to accommodating others even when they probably shouldn´t, using compassion - at times - over better judgement.

Guess I´m wrong.
May 1, 2021 at 18:54
I think you read what I wrote wrong; I never said that YOU were wrong...

I said that I was going to give you MY SOBER personal guess to what is going on...

I was not referencing the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction at all...
May 1, 2021 at 19:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
It speaks well of Your character that You try and lend a helping hand.

I understand this question because I have a lot of empathy to people in hard circumstances.

Like You I have found it to be futile sometimes.

Though I follow the Taoist idea… “What is a good man but a bad man´s teacher. What is a bad man but a good man´s job."―there are limits.

The classic example of trying to help a drowning person who ends up pulling You down with them comes to mind.

Though we are all members of the human tribe we are ultimately individuals. We have a duty to ourselves.

We can be much more helpful coming from a place of personal power. So if being helpful is damaging to us in a profound way , I feel it needs to be avoided.

Sometimes hardships fall on a person out of the blue through no fault of their own.
Often a person bears some personal responsibility for their circumstances.

I always consider if they are trying to help themselves or if they have a “woe is me” attitude.

God helps those who helps themselves is a classic saying for a reason.

I know You use Vedic, which I have a limited understanding of. So I don’t really have any astrological insight.

Except that we are all ultimately individuals. Which is why we all have a unique Natal Chart whatever the system.

Though a world of mostly contented individuals creates a happy community, we are responsible for our individual well being.

Though helping others helps ourselves, it pays to be wise in how we expend our resources.

The nuances must be considered. Nuance is generally absent in our discussions these days.

An interesting topic Rohini and I thank You for something to think about.

Oh…I love Your happy kitten avatar. So happy!
May 1, 2021 at 19:37
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
This reminds me of a question from an ethics class.

If You are watching a train full of people about to hit an unsuspecting person walking on the train tracks, would You pull a switch to divert the train to a damaged side track which will crash the train.

My answer was no.

Not only because killing a train full of people to save one is unethical, but because a person should know better than to walk in the middle of the tracks.

A harsh decision nonetheless.
May 1, 2021 at 19:49
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Leo Moon
You made some really good points, as usual, LM!

My favorite was your use of the Taoist quotation... That´s a really good one, "a bad man, a good mans job" but like you said, a limit on how much of that task we can accomplish, until it bites us.

Ultimately you´re right though, we can´t help everyone, but the deeds don´t go unnoticed by God.

I´m always preaching that if my intentions are pure and good, if my intentions are coming out of the goodness of my heart , then ultimately that´s all that matters. Even if the other persons intentions are not pure as mine, that´s on them. That´s their Karma.

Thanks for your thought provoking well thought out response LM :4:

The avatar kitty is smiling real big, Kool-aid smile :4: cute as a bugger button
May 1, 2021 at 20:54
(Aries) Jay Jay
Rohini Moon, just curious. Do you not know your birth time - or just don´t want to post it. Underneath your chart, it says - missing time.
May 1, 2021 at 20:58
Rohini...

Yikes... I´m not pissing off anyone under these transits...

"Woman burns down house after fight with boyfriend"

https://youtu.be/1nS3SHxtD_s
YouTube
YouTube
May 1, 2021 at 21:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Interesting times... I wonder what else is going to happen... :21:

Oh well, I´m out.

Ttyl.
May 1, 2021 at 21:19
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Jay Jay
As I said above, i know it, of course. I just do not list it publically anymore. Why do ya ask, jay jay?
May 1, 2021 at 21:26
"Woman burns down house after fight with boyfriend"

Was that SS?
May 1, 2021 at 21:27
"SS"?

what do you mean?
May 1, 2021 at 21:48
(Aries) Jay Jay » RohiniMoon
I just didn´t remember seeing that "missing time" thing before - and was curious is all. You give it away saying your Saturn is in the 12th - at least, that´s a very big clue.
May 1, 2021 at 21:52
Well, I don´t mind if you know it or guessed it. I would gladly tell you on my own.

Even though.. I guess I outed myself :14:
May 1, 2021 at 22:11
(Aries) Jay Jay » RohiniMoon
Actually, I think I have your chart with the time - from when you posted it before. I was wondering if what you posted before is correct.

Yeah, saying Saturn is in the 12th does narrow down the possibilities. BTW, I do not share charts I have without permission - and I don´t have any reason to share them anyway. I´m a stickler about privacy and ethics.
May 1, 2021 at 22:49
Just to be petty... :21:

"You made some really good points, as usual, LM!"

"Thanks for your thought provoking well thought out response LM :4:"

None of his response was astrology related...

:11: ...Let the explosions begin... :11:
May 1, 2021 at 22:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Dun-Dunn-Dunnnn!!! :22: :39: :39:

:32: *Snickers evilly* :61:
May 1, 2021 at 23:06
It doesn´t have to be astrology related to be thought provoking. Why you so odd today? You ok? Everything alright with you? Something bothering you?
May 1, 2021 at 23:08
Muhuhahahahaha!!!

Batman!!!
May 1, 2021 at 23:08
If I posted it and you happened to see it, it´s accurate.

Being a stickler about privacy/ethics is a good way to be. :15: :1:
May 1, 2021 at 23:10
Nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu

Nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu

Batman!!!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021