Juno in your natal chart/ Is it really important?

April 30, 2021 at 18:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Juno in your natal chart/ Is it really important?
Juno´s sign placement shows what you feel you need to have a successful, satisfying, long-term commitment as well as your ideal marriage partner and the kind of mate you will be.

Juno in Scorpio

With this placement, you desire an intense and deep connection to your marriage partner, where you unite all aspects of your body, mind and soul. You want passion and security in the sense of deep intimacy in your relationship, knowing your partner is truly connected to you and will stay by your side giving you their full devotion. You may find yourself transformed as a person after marriage, perhaps in the house area your Juno is placed. The partner may be deeply sexual and passionate, and together you share highly intense intimate moments, going through emotional highs and lows, though in the end it can feel rejuvenating leaving you feeling the high of being alive, which may be quite healing for you. You want to be able to trust your partner with all of your deepest secrets, and except all of your flaws and your past hardships, whereby being with them can allow healing of yourself and your past and anything you may face in the future.

Juno in 2nd House - your partner is someone who is sensual and protective. Someone who is affectionate and generous. Partner is generous but they are not lavish. Someone who is jealous, likes physical affection but also can keep a conversation going. Someone strong and stable.

What do you think about it? How do you feel about Juno in your natal chart?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 30, 2021 at 18:52
(Capricorn) Jaided
Is this you?
I haven´t looked into asteroids much yet, but when I read the description you provided I felt that was me 100%. So I checked and sure enough I am a Scorpio in 2nd for Juno.

I´m no expert but I would say it´s pretty important, based on how closely I relate to this. I am an Aquarius Venus in 5th house, I can be detached (the ups and downs in the relationship is partially due to me becoming detached when I´m hurt or disappointed) , I love freedom and in the past I was big into short romances when not in a serious relationship but this here, Juno in Scorpio is who I am overall, with the person I have a family with today. 2nd house description describes him well too. Not so much jealous as a person over all, but I´ve seen it come out in unexpected situations lol.
April 30, 2021 at 19:03
(Aries) ram_goat
where did that description come from?
April 30, 2021 at 19:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I think it is, I have this weird aspect with my ex Scorpio...

Thier planets conjoin Juno* exactly and another asteroid Valentine* that is exactly conjoined as well...

I can´t get them out of my head as far as a relationship goes...

Don´t want anyone else but them...

So yea...

I think Juno* may give a hint to the Wife or Husband...

But that is my guess...
April 30, 2021 at 20:10
(Taurus) s81
IMHO Juno is absolutely important, it relates to compromise, the ability to be trustable, etc. It´s both, a personal and a social asteroid.
Btw, when romans created the first calendar dedicated a month to Juno. Originally it was the 4th month, and only after moving the lately appended January -dedicated to Jano- and February -dedicated to Februs/Pluto- to the first positions it got it´s current 6th place. So, if it has a dedicated month in the calendar, it should be taken into account in our charts always. :2:
April 30, 2021 at 20:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:160: :191: Juno..........why it isn´t 100% sex-maniac is because :176: & :177: are Pluto´s `Fall´ signs! The :198: needs just a little cross below it to be the symbol of Juno. * asterisk as important as a :78:
It isn´t just one of the top four asteroids, it is after :155:, :154:, & :160: the fourth sex planet! Eros and Amor are to be considered as feeling oriented!
April 30, 2021 at 21:02
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
My Juno is in Leo, 10th house. Conjunct Mercury and it trines my Jupiter and Neptune. Huh, interesting.. The more you know!
April 30, 2021 at 21:28
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Never really thought about until this thread. Thanks for the expansion of knowledge.

Mine is Sag 11th house. In a conjunction to my Uranus and Saturn.

"Juno in Sagittarius

Philosophical connection, could want a partner with higher education accolades, partner could be very different from you. Travel. Need for freedom. Partnership must have room to breathe and no need to be together 24/7.

Jealousy triggered when you don’t have the freedom to express and explore.

Juno in 11th house

In order to commit, you must feel that you still have freedom and room to breathe."

Definitely apt for me. Except the jealousy. I never get jealous over a partner. I´d say the need for freedom is triggered. I´ve ended all my relationships due to my freedom being choked.
May 1, 2021 at 06:28
(Virgo) LotusStar
It does show certain traits I like but not really how I want my relationships to go. Mines in Aquarius in 4th house trine the Moon. I like intelligent and interesting, unique people but with traditional values. None of that full independence, no restrictions, no commitment type relationships I tend to read about with this placement appeals to me.

With someone now, their Juno is conjunct my Mars exact and close conjunct my Sun too. They seem pretty hell bent on being together, but I have doubts sometimes. My Juno squares their Sun.

I had my Juno conjunct my first ever BF´s Venus, Moon and descendant in Aquarius. It was a very deep first love, I thought he was the bee´s knees for a very long time. He wanted to get married when we were 18/19 but I thought we´re too young and need to finish school. Funny to think what life would have been like if we did. Ultimately he didn´t jive with the rest of me, but we remained friendly.
May 1, 2021 at 06:47
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
I´d say the need for freedom is triggered. I´ve ended all my relationships due to my freedom being choked.

Know thyself, first and foremost.
May 1, 2021 at 09:40
(Taurus) Boyan
Gde ti je June, tu ti je partner :4:
May 1, 2021 at 10:59
(Sagittarius) RA_
Juno Capricorn 1°36’ 10th House

Sem Moon
Qui Jupiter
Con Neptune
Qui SN
Tri Fortune
May 1, 2021 at 11:07
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
"I like intelligent and interesting, unique people but with traditional values. None of that full independence, no restrictions, no commitment type relationships..."

Yeah same here. My Juno is conjunct Uranus, so it probably has a similar vibe to your Juno in Aquarius. It´s also in the first house.

I like individual independence in relationships, but not a free-for-all when it comes to the relationship itself, if that makes sense. Basically, both people should be allowed to be who they are within the context of a solid, traditional, healthy relationship.

My Juno is also in Libra, and just about conjunct my ascendant.

Born to be married maybe?
May 1, 2021 at 20:09
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"I like individual independence in relationships, but not a free-for-all when it comes to the relationship itself, if that makes sense. Basically, both people should be allowed to be who they are within the context of a solid, traditional, healthy relationship."

I get that. Thats 100% what a relationship should be for me.
May 2, 2021 at 00:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jaided
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, it is in my chart.

I was not happy to see Juno in Scorpio..
I can say it is true, I was never into short romances, more all or nothing attitude all my life. I do have :154: :193: :160:, I read some description :
"Instinctually, you observe others and have a strong feel for their motivations. You can use your sharp perceptions to quickly size up a person or situation, and to deal with either accordingly. Extremely resourceful, you are also excellent at determining the worth or value of material things. You can help others to discover their own worth as well. You are naturally attracted to relationships that transform you, that are growing and evolving, and that are intense. You can use your strong intuition and understanding of others for good or for bad, and this depends largely on other aspects in your chart. You are selective in taste, and highly devoted and passionate to the things (and people) you do love."

It is true, I think that Juno in Scorpio is pretty much about transformation, change, not that much about jelousy ( but that is also there).
There is always some intensity, but there is also some strong bond you can´t describe..You can only feel it.
YouTube
YouTube
May 2, 2021 at 00:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa…
May 2, 2021 at 00:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
I think that it is true.

Juno may give a hint to the Wife or Husband.
May 2, 2021 at 00:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » s81
=====
It is really intresting. I will try to find more about it.:)
May 2, 2021 at 00:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Morena_Lu
Yea, but im no expert so use your own judgment. :3:
May 2, 2021 at 00:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Check out the asteroid Valentine* as well.
May 2, 2021 at 00:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
On my map is juno sagittarius in sign and retro. Works with retro saturn sagittarius. I´ve read that this is difficult and I´ve had the difficulties I read .. And I would welcome your ideas or information about retro juno. :83:
May 2, 2021 at 00:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zombie, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Juno in Gemini:

People with Juno in Gemini are in search of a communicative partner who will give them enough personal freedom.
They desire an intelligent and witty partner with a good sense of humor.
In some cases, they might have more than one marriage or be prone to cheating or having multiple partners.

I wouldn´t say that Juno is a high priority, but I think it has some pretty good insight & worth taking a look at.
From my past experiences and general opinion on love this description is accurate. Although I´ve never cheated, the longest relationship I was able to hold only lasted 2 weeks. Relationships are complicated so I avoid them, I prefer being alone anyways. I think being single is really enjoyable, so I don´t have to worry about my Juno anytime soon lol.

This is a good topic and I actually enjoyed reading other´s replies. It´s interesting to see how Juno effects everyone differently.
May 2, 2021 at 00:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
"It is best to place Juno within the context of the whole chart, especially with regards to Jupiter, but in brief a general cookbook interpretation would be that a rx Juno would be backing away from formal commitment in relationships. Perhaps like a rx venus self love should be developed within before/instead of looking for love from another. There could be some non traditional traits or a rebellion against traditional concepts of relationships.

In roman myth Juno was Jupiter´s main consort. In greek myth you can relate this pair with Hera and Zeus. It´s not easy being married to either Jupiter or Zues eh? Read the myths. Perhaps a rx Juno needs time to think independently from the expectations placed upon a philandering god´s wife. You can understand why Juno wants a formalised relationship seeing as her father was Saturn but then Saturn did swallow her, and Jupiter saved his siblings by making Saturn regurgitate them. Families can be complicated."

One lesson for retro Juno:

You can’t really love someone else unless you really love yourself first.
;)
May 2, 2021 at 00:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Did you check for you?

I can´t find that one.
May 2, 2021 at 00:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Boyan
=====
Divotica... :61:
May 2, 2021 at 00:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Morena_Lu
Yes, my exes sun is exactly conjunct Valentine*

There was a forum post about it... one sec
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021