Born in retrograde planets.

April 27, 2021 at 15:56 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jaided
Born in retrograde planets.
Someone I know was born during a retrograde period for their Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Their planets are all Capricorn in 4th house, except for Pluto which is Scorpio in 3rd. Their North node is also in retrograde. Does this mean something significant for them? I dont have any retrograde placements in my natal chart other than Chiron so I don´t know.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2021 at 01:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:157:, :199:, :159:, :158:, & :160: are the five "real planets" that are the most likely to be retrograde, they can draw power from being in aspect to direct planets! My most retrograde planet is :159: and that comes with the illusion that Neptunian phenomena is all `outside-stuff´ and nothing I can ever do anything about!
April 28, 2021 at 14:46
(Aries) Jay Jay
Those outer planets are as often R as direct. The Moon´s Nodes always go retrograde - so everyone has retrograde nodes. When personal planets are retrograde, the retrograde is far more noticeable. Next, the social planets - Jupiter and Saturn - are next in line as to the noticeable effects. The outer planets - well, a lot of astrologers don´t even consider the retrograde.

Generally, retrograde makes one more inward-looking - reflective. I have all but Uranus retrograde of the planets you mention - and I´m very inward and reflective - but my Sun and Moon are also in inward, reflective houses and my rising sign is also an inward sign. My Nodes are in inward signs. How much the R outer planets are for me is hard to tell with such inward personal planets, signs and houses.

I don´t think the outer planet retrogrades are so important - but I don´t dismiss them entirely either. I would need to look at the whole chart to assess it further.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 30, 2021 at 06:49
(Leo) ELIXIR » Jay Jay
Thank you for answering a question I haven´t asked yet! :4: :4:
I noticed the nodes are retrograde a little too often but never checked if they are always like that. Is it the same with the true ones?
April 30, 2021 at 07:52
(Leo) ELIXIR
It looks to me that this person will deal with family matters in a Capricornish way regardless of the retrogradation :D

Also, I remember this (can´t recall my sources, though):
*Saturn retrograde - it may either feel like Uranus or enhance itself; double karma - I think this was more in the sense of transits;
*Uranus retrograde - may feel like Saturn;
^I have it myself sharing a house with Saturn (direct) and I can confirm that the Uranus energy flows in a more mature manner but is never lost :D

Another interesting concept is that retrogrades in the natal chart are related to past lives and I´m moving to another topic I recently noticed. :108: :108:
April 30, 2021 at 10:58
(Aries) Jay Jay » ELIXIR
Yes. The Nodes, True and Mean, are always retrograde.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »