Cazimi Scorpio Venus in Natal Chart

April 26, 2021 at 13:31 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) 0aquari
Cazimi Scorpio Venus in Natal Chart
Hi, what do you think about venus in cazimi position? Cazimi aspect must be under 17 minutes as i know and it emphasizes the planets quailifications.

My friend´s sun is in 6*56 scorpio and venus in 7*02 scorpio. his asc is aries, so lord of the 7th is in 7 and has cazimi position, so his venus is detriment.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2021 at 14:23
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Daquari
I would just see this cazimi as a super tight Venus Sun conjunction where your friend can get easily overwhelmed with intense feelings and desires including, but not only, sexual desires. There´s not much room for objectivity and reflection unless Mercury is well placed somewhere.With an Aries Asc nothing much would stop him going for what he wants either. Some of this may be sexual but there could also be a passion for music or a business or...

I´m not sure so sure about Venus being in ´detriment" here if Venus is in Libra ruled seventh? It´s just that Libran balance is something he´s more likely to learn from others than have as the first noticable aspect of his own personality! let me know if I am on track! best VIV
April 26, 2021 at 15:09
(Cancer) 0aquari » viv
Hi VIV, you are definetly right! His emotions are intense and driving. He cant stay objective when it comes the people he loves and connected emotionally. His mercury is scorpio in 27* degree in 8th house, has a square from his pisces moon and explaining himself is always been something difficult for him.

His desires literally drives him stongly (it can be materialistic or sexually or just a goal he wants to hit).

But he also has a strong tendency to doubt himself, quite oftenly. I thought that maybe scorpio venus would give that to him

and thank you so much! :80:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »