Moon transits.

April 23, 2021 at 01:50 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jaided
Moon transits.
Do you notice your moon transits through the houses? Do they affect you internally, depending what they are? They´re so short but I feel I notice the shift in certain houses for sure.

Leo moon is my 12th house. The last 2 months when the moon has been in Leo, I get this intense internal darkness that I haven´t really seen elsewhere in my current transits. It´s a fog that comes over me where I can´t really deal with people, and I basically just feel this dark, unpleasant dread for a few days. I act way out of character at times, like I´m not really ME. Someone else I know who is also a Virgo rising with Leo in their 12th doesn´t feel this at all. But he also has Leo placements so maybe he feels that influence more? I know it totally depends what else is going on in the stars for an individual, as well as what´s going on in the solar transits but I am still pretty new at this so it´s a lot to look into.

Anyways, I just want to know if any of you are sensitive to moon transits, and whether you (whoever is better at astrology than myself) can maybe shed some light on whether this is really 12th house related or something else.

I know we are approaching a Scorpio full moon, but I find I handle Scorpio energy completely different. I´m an 8th house moon and have Scorpio placements. I don´t have 12th house other than Chiron... Aha, maybe THAT is why I´d be sensitive to 12th house moons. I also really feel Aries season in my 8th house, but it is more bearable and enjoyable than how I feel during a Leo moon. It has its benefits, whereas the last few Leo moons I have kept track of have just felt downright scary.

Blah blah blah blah. Talking too much. Hopefully I am not just talking to myself 😂

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2021 at 08:29
(Virgo) LotusStar
I also feel very sensitive to Moon transits in general.. I usually feel best when Moons in air signs as mine is, also feel good when it´s in Taurus or Leo.

I notice when the Moons in Sagittarius and hits my Saturn in 2nd house I stress about money and go over my budget/banking..never fails. I don´t like when Moons in Capricorn, especially when it passes over Pluto, it gives my anxiety. I also notice when the transitting Moon hits my natal Pluto in hard aspect it hikes my anxiety and sometimes brings painful memories to surface. Also Moon in Pisces makes me feel super emo at times.

I don´t mind when Moons in my 12 cos Libra trines my own Moon. It can make me feel more sensitive but it also hikes my artistic side and I end up listening to more dreamy mellow music and want to hide away and sleep and be a little passive which I´m ok with.

I see you have a Capricorn stellium and Sun/Mars conjunction along with Virgo rising. That´s a hallmark of a very productive person. 12 house invites you to relax and let go of everyday concerns, allow yourself to dream and get in touch spiritually. I think that´s a good way to handle 12 house energy... If you try to channel the energy in a positive 12 house expression (ex. get in touch with your creative artistic side,or do activities that help relax you and put you in a calm state) it may be helpful.
April 23, 2021 at 09:00
(Pisces) Cind
Hi,

The 12th house is the unconscious house, it´s things we are not aware of and our subconscious thoughts and patterns.

You should definitely meditate and journal your thoughts, patterns and emotions when moon is in your 12th house so that you can then consciously make changes on day to day basis until the next time the moon is in your 12th house.

You should also look at when the moon is in your 6th house as those patterns will manifest themselves in your day to day life. Once you know what they are you can then begin to change them.

Also I have had a look at your progressed chart and

your Moon has just gone into Taurus in 8th house! so when the moon is in Leo it is making a square to your progressed moon in 8th which will be very intense.
Like you said you feel this darkness which makes sense as 8th house is the underworld, it is things we supress.

I think you should watch transits to your progressed moon also.

My progressed moon is in Scorpio at 18 degrees and when the Moon was in Leo the other day at that degree I felt awful, sad, irritable.

Here is your progressed chart : Make sure you click on progression only

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
April 23, 2021 at 16:36
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Debbi Kempton-Smith wrote a book "Secrets from a Stargazers Notebook" which gives the simple detail that Moon transitting across Sun-sign is "greenlights time" while Moon transitting accross the ` :192:´ sign is "redlights time" I interpret that to mean that having a ninth house Sun means :179: transits are good for me and as a :172: :66: any house or sign connected to Venus has a more regular grade than the other planets! A Dee minus minus goes to eighth-house :171: even though my natal :154: is there!
April 23, 2021 at 17:02
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
This is your Moon in Vedic. Aswini Pada 3. . I think you´d be interested :4: also, if you´re very much into talking health and healing - we would get along great. Haha.

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Also, you have Mars/Venus/Sun/Mercury conjunct in Capricorn - right now in sidereal, Saturn is transiitng over your stellium in your 6th house, could show some dissatisfaction on your part with your partner, but family/friends may be trying to mend that or help you in some way. Also, shows a very creative person in general, creativity with this could be seen in a multitude of ways... Since it´s the 6th house, you could be very creative in how you heal people for instance, or how you manage and go through obstacles or disputes. 6th house exalted Mars would definitely point to a very good lawyer or Doctor. . Could also be something in the governmental field.
YouTube
YouTube
April 24, 2021 at 22:59
(Capricorn) Jaided
Thank you all for your feedback! :) lots of good information here.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »