Will I ever have a healthy relationship?

April 21, 2021 at 18:26 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Alisa1
Will I ever have a healthy relationship?
Hello everyone. I have always been frightened and alarmed by relationships, I do not know how to react correctly to courtship and every time I get attention from the opposite sex, I get lost and insist on friendship. To be honest, I am afraid of the indicators in my natal chart — Venus in Aries in the 12th house, the ruler of the 7th house in the 12th, the Sun in the square with Mars, Chiron in the 7th in opposition with the Moon. I don´t think I´ll ever have a serious healthy one because of my fears. Please tell me, what can I do based on my natal chart? Do I have a chance for a healthy relationship and a future marriage? Thanks.

P.S. Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my native language.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2021 at 09:26
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium
I believe that aspects in any chart do not comply, they only imply. One´s chart only depicts potentials, it is not set in stone.Fun fact, as a person matures, they tend to grow distant from what their natal chart says about them.

The ruler of your 7th house is jupiter, and since jupiter co-rules pisces,
I think that it might not be such a bad placement afterall. You may find yourself looking for a gentle guru often, someone to guide you through what is spirtual and esoteric. What´s interesting is, you have this potential in yourself, although you tend to underestimate it.

I think I understand the venus,saturn, jupiter 12 house involvement, I have a vague idea of what chiron in the 7th is, since I have it too. I wouldn´t want to discuss the personal details from my chart here either, so I could message it to you if you prefer.

I admit I don´t know enough about chiron opposite moon, so I won´t say anything about it. Can anyone else elaborate on that please?

Your chart says your venus in the 10th, venus in aries "ruling" the 12th house,is what I think you meant to say. Correct?
April 22, 2021 at 11:10
(Pisces) Alisa1 » Sag_Stellium
What house system are you using?
April 22, 2021 at 12:49
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Alisa1
Equal houses
April 22, 2021 at 17:40
(Taurus) nutelina » Sag_Stellium
Hey Sam, if you´d like to comment or start a thread about equal houses, placidus, whole sign etc. that would be cool.
April 22, 2021 at 18:14
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » nutelina
I´m sure there are many intelligent people here who can give plenty of reasons to why a certain house system is the best. But at the end of the day, It´s really about what works for you.
April 22, 2021 at 22:26
(Taurus) Dilanakia
So your 7 th house cusp is capricorn , capricorn ruled by saturn. Saturn conjuncts with jupiter. i would say before your saturn return you ll have more than one relationships where you always felt super sure and super into it, thats the one and got super disappointed. Is that true?

I think after your saturn return you ll have a very stable and full of love relationship. He might be a dominant taking care of authoritative type.
April 22, 2021 at 22:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aries in the 12th house is your subconscious mind. Remember Aries is the mental process Which comes down to your belief systems, and what you believe about yourself. "Change Your Thoughts, Change your life".

Our greatest problem in life is fear. Naturally, we push and pull in relationships. The question is what is the root of your fears about emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial situations.

What is the fear? I am afraid of what in that moment when you say, "Let´s be Friends!" Something pops up in your thoughts.

Example: What if I´m not good enough? What if I fail? What if I say the wrong thing? What if he´s not a good kisser? What if sucks at sex?

You have to sit down with a notebook and write out every fear you have about the opposite sex.

Then you have a list to work with. And choose one thing at a time. In your past where does that fear come from.

Example: In 4th grade I can a crush on boy in class, and he took the letter I wrote and shared it with his best friend, where then the teacher grabbed it, and then he was like, "Oh No!" He had to hold hands with me all day long, sit with me at lunch, play on the playground, stand in line with me, and it wasn´t so tragic after that. We were best pals for the rest of the year.

It´s kind of like this, you just have to force yourself to get over your fear one day at a time with a guy. If it works our or not really doesn´t matter, it´s getting over the fear and getting feet wet and enjoying the relationship.

There´s no long-term committment with anyone right away. It takes time to build a relationship, trust, and your relationships grows over time.

"One step at a time. One day at a time."
April 24, 2021 at 18:17
(Pisces) Alisa1 » Dilanakia
Hello, thank you for your reply! Isn´t cuspid 7 at home in Sagittarius? I´m already confused.
April 24, 2021 at 18:18
(Pisces) Alisa1 » goldenlion32
Thank you very much for such a detailed and interesting answer!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »