Life path 7/personal year 7.

April 20, 2021 at 15:45 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jaided
Life path 7/personal year 7.
I am wondering if theres any significance in experiencing your life path number as your personal year number at the same time?

Also, would any of you who have recently experienced personal year 7, whether you are a life path number 7 or not, like to share your experience?

It´s supposed to an emotionally painful year as far as I have read, but it is also supposed to prepare you for life changes approaching in year 8. I´ve read it´s supposed to be more a time for healing and preparing rather than making big changes.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 20, 2021 at 21:51
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
I use to think so, but not anymore. If the personal year cycle is the same as the life path doesn’t necessary mean it would be a significant period.

I don’t understand why they describe “emotionally painful” ? . . .the 7 wants to understand themselves in relation to life". It’s a mentally charged number, not an emotional one. This year is symbolic for introspections, reflections on whats been cumulating in the last 6years. It’s important to reassess goals etc on how to move forward, in order to make the right choices the next 2 years to come. It’s a year of rest, relaxation, downtime, perhaps seeking knowledge. Im in a personal year 7, and it’s also in my core numbers. Energy is lower and if I rush things or give it too much, I fail. it’s really not a year to be forceful about anything. The 7 is cyclique, the earth rests on the 7th year, and us humans should all rest on the 7th day. Sit back this year, relax and enjoy the break cause it won’t last long. . .

also during this year, Universe has your back. Whatever you need you’ll have so just don’t worry about it. :37:
April 20, 2021 at 22:06
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Personal year cycles repeat every 9 years so thee isn´t anything necessarily significant about having your personal year match your life path as this will happen every 9 years.

In my experience you learn a lot during 7 personal years whether it´s formal or informal education. Be prepared to have you world view change significantly.

If there is a karmic debt 16 behind it, watch out for toxic romantic relationships or dynamics.
April 20, 2021 at 23:52
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » ClifftheCause
There’s only one very specific place in a numerology blueprint that if 16/7 shows up, will have to do with infidelity in relationships. Otherwise the karmic lesson 16/7 is having Faith over Fear, which can come out in a multitude of scenarios.

Person asking has life path 43/7 and there´s no "karmic value" to this personal year cycle.
April 21, 2021 at 02:23
(Aries) ClifftheCause » OctoberScorpio
I didn´t say infidelity. Just toxic relationship or relationship issues. I´ve seen people with Karmic debt 16 in different places in their chart have some kind of difficulty with relationships one way or another even if that wasn´t a huge focus in their life.

I have also seen 2 people deal with toxic relationships during their personal 7 year that had karmic debt 16 behind it. So I am just speaking on things I have observed. I have hear Karmic debt 16 in the heart´s desire position is the most associate with relationship issues, specifically that it could indicate being unfaithful in a past life.
April 21, 2021 at 05:28
(Leo) Anni23 » OctoberScorpio
This is interesting, have you read any info on 34/7?
April 21, 2021 at 11:49
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Anni23
43/7 has a highly intuitive side with practical approach. They’re usually friendly, sympathetic, affectionate and very tolerant of others whims or foibles. They can be driven towards achievements, abundance, financial security and *can take on positions of power. People with this number are very creative and need an outlet to channel these talents, and they prefer to have an optimistic and practical approach to life. (will fact-check information.) The thing to be careful is overindulging, it can be with food, drinks or spending, or even with an unhealthy relationship. Any excess will lead to emotional or physical pain with this number.
April 21, 2021 at 11:53
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » ClifftheCause
Anyone can have relationship issues or deal with toxic relationships.
April 28, 2021 at 14:16
(Leo) Anni23 » OctoberScorpio
Sorry do you mean 34? As I have read (only a little) but different things about 34 and 43..

Thank you though :1:, it´s appreciated
April 28, 2021 at 14:31
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Anni23
you´re welcome!

43, but the 34 will be close. . .It’s not easy to go in depth without knowing the rest of the numbers. It’s general and some people will resonate more than others. The entire numerology blueprint needs to be read as a whole, without it’s like isolating an aspect. The personality is shown much more in the name than the birthdate, or life path lesson.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »