Secondary Progression - Progressed Moon Conjunct Saturn

April 20, 2021 at 11:35 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) InLoveWithAstro
Secondary Progression - Progressed Moon Conjunct Saturn
Good Morning ☀️

My progressed moon is conjunct Saturn and since progressed moon and transiting Saturn take 2.5 years to move through a house, these 2 planets will be chasing each other for the coming couple of years 😳

Now... all the info I found indicates difficulties

Anyone experienced this Progression/Transit?
Any advices?

Knowing that I had enough of mental stress for the past 18 months already!

Progressed Moon Conjunction Saturn

This is by no means a good position for the Moon, as it tends to retard the native’s progress and to limit his actions, bringing him sorrowful and depressing experiences. It is no time for him to embark upon new undertakings or to deal with elderly persons or those whose influence is likely to be hard and unsympathetic, for he will be very sensitive and rather inclined to brood and despond, looking upon the dark side of things.

It will be well for him to avoid taking chill or cold, as he is now very liable to suffer if the system is allowed to get out of order, owing to the state of the circulation, which will be debilitated; for this is not a good position for health, nor for domestic or social affairs either, and the best course will be to take things in as philosophical a spirit as possible under this dispiriting influence. It always marks a critical stage in the progressed horoscope, though its effects are never felt to the full until some time after; for it is but the beginning of changes that are to come, affecting both the health and the environment and the general surroundings: therefore, all affairs should be ordered with great care

https://astrolibrary.org/progressed…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2021 at 11:55
(Libra) C rising
You might want to check that you entered the correct birth date etc as my program (along with this site´s program) both show your prog moon in the sign of aquarius when using your stated birth time/place.
April 22, 2021 at 12:33
(Gemini) InLoveWithAstro » C rising
Hi C rising

Thank you for your answer.

Yes : I mean progressed Moon in aqua and transiting Saturn in aqua.

It shows in my progressed/ transit chart.

Do you have an idea about this energy?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »