Is gemini really the most changeable zodiac sign?

April 19, 2021 at 23:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Witch47
Is gemini really the most changeable zodiac sign?
Is Dissociative identity disorder really connected to it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 27, 2021 at 16:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:182: the :108: vies for most changeable, does not mean they should spend much time together!
I have :159: in third, and it gives me some personality that my surviving parent can´t stand!
My third house :152: is in a configuration that involves :156: :198: Pandora to the Arc-second! It would be good to know my "parallax" personality!
October 27, 2021 at 16:28
(Taurus) lnsabch
I have seen both classic and modern astrology literature refer to the changeableness of Gemini as due to it being the sign of the "twins", as if there are two people in one body. I really haven´t found that to be the case in real life with any strong Gemini people I´ve met. Gemini seems too logical to be that far detached from reality. If anything, Geminis are a little flighty/distractable, but not dissociative. They tend to deal with information and to do that you have to be somewhat anchored in reality.

I would say the most changeable (maybe because it´s difficult for other signs to understand) sign is Pisces.
October 27, 2021 at 17:21
(Taurus) nutelina
They are nuts but gtf so let´s just let them think they are gems.
October 27, 2021 at 17:41
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Mutable signs can be changeable. But Gemini and Pisces both are symbolized by dual symbols - two twins and a pair of fish, swimming in opposite directions. So, these two are the most changeable signs.

How I see it it is more about acting differently with different people - or acting differently with the same person. Not necessarily or normally in the sense of having several different personalities. Or having a tendency to drift, not completing Projects, and so. But that is just my personal opinion.

I would in general be vary of attaching any kind of mental disorder to the signs.

I feel mutable energy is less changeable when the person has some fixed placements (e.g. Gemini Sun/Leo Moon, or Pisces Sun and Draconic Sun and/or Moon in Scorpio).
October 28, 2021 at 03:12
(Virgo) astreo
I have a Moon in Gemini, I identify too much with the sign, my thinking tends to wander a lot, because there is a great tickle to be thinking thousands of things at the same time.
October 28, 2021 at 03:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I have a Gemini Moon too...

YAY!

I LOVE YOU!!!
October 28, 2021 at 03:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
I HATE YOU!!!

Wait... who are you?

STILL!!! I HATE YOU!!!

Oop´s ...I think I dissociated again...

Better take my Med´s. :3:
October 28, 2021 at 07:47
(Taurus) Dilanakia
For you a gemini can be very challenging.
Your chart has weighed more on fixed signs especially sun in 10 th house and in taurus.
Try to accept them as they are. Get advantage of their fun. You seem like really work oriented and you may need some fun from them.
It might not be what you need as a partner then just be friends with them.
I find it valuable for myself to be friends and observe the sign that are weak in my chart.
October 29, 2021 at 14:32
(Virgo) LotusStar
Yes
October 29, 2021 at 14:41
(Scorpio) 2s
Yes, as everyone else said, mutable signs, Gemini, Pisces, Sagittarius, and Virgo, are all the most changeable signs. An addition to this would also be Aries, since it is the first sign of the zodiac, and symbolizes new beginnings, it´s a fast-paced sign that likes to move quickly and pioneer for change. Geminis can become quite restless, they need change for mental simulation and have a nervous, quick energy to them that´s very different from Aries though. Tbh I would consider Aries as the second most changeable sign, even though it is a cardinal sgn, it´s literally associated with new beginnings and not finishing what it´s started, like Gemini. Mutable signs other than Gemini are less changeable compared to Gemini, like Virgos would want change in their work or even just moving their physical possessions around the house, a new look, new routine, but they can still get their work done before moving on to the next job. I would say Gemini s more associated wth Bipolar disorder, and I can see this since have a lot of Gemini friends and they can be so sweet and bubbly at times, but other times they´re very quiet, observant, and dark humored. I´ve noticed that that´s a big split with Geminis, it´s like there are three types of them, the bubbly social ones that don´t really care about how they´re perceived, the detached intellectually superior ones, and the ones that can switch back and forth between both like no tomorrow.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »