I Used Astrology to Pinpoint Jesus´ Real Birthday

April 17, 2021 at 14:56 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Shain3777
I Used Astrology to Pinpoint Jesus´ Real Birthday
...and other events in his life.
Here is a link to my research. Too much text to post in this forum.

http://eclectic-research2.blogspot.com/…

In-joy!

Let me know your thoughts on this subject.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 17, 2021 at 15:16
(Sagittarius) RA_
I researched the same thing not so long ago. Good luck on your endeavors dude you really have a great path ahead of you. 🙂 Thank you for sharing your gifts.

"to become an owner/operator of a library and spiritual retreat for the open study of all spiritual material without bias to ideology and without the boundaries that come with modern organized religion."
April 17, 2021 at 15:30
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » RA_
Here is a link to the charter I wrote for the library I want to own and operate. If it is God´s will that this endeavor shall come to pass, then funding will be provided. Prayers for funding are welcome.

http://selasoar-charter.blogspot.com/…
April 17, 2021 at 15:56
(Virgo) Etherealmind
WOW !! That´s a VERY insteresting thread !! I´m gonna read your text carefully when I have time !!

H0w much time did it take to do this research ?
April 17, 2021 at 16:00
(Scorpio) OS*
Very interesting! Thank you for sharing!

Im not sure I could pronounce an opinion on actual birth of Christ, but I always thought of the “star” as Jupiter Saturn conjunction. I think the Bible is laden with hidden knowledge about numerology. Reading between the lines is evident to me . . . The order of magi has kept sacred knowledge hidden in various ways, the tarot is one of them.
April 17, 2021 at 16:18
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » Etherealmind
20+ years. It was not continuous research, I picked it up and sat it down several times.
April 17, 2021 at 16:30
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » OS*
I agree, it is laden with hidden numerology and other mysteries. Mysteries that only become apparent to those "who have eyes to see" and are far enough along in their spiritual development to have their eyes opened. I´m still learning and discovering more!
I researched the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction of 4 B.C. as well. It falls outside the reigns of King Herod the Great and Caesar Augustus and does not line up with the events of the Holy week of Passover when Jesus was crucified and resurrected, so I dismissed it from my list of possible dates.
April 18, 2021 at 05:54
(Virgo) LotusStar
https://astrologyresearch.co.uk/is-…

This article I have seen sees it a different date from a professional astrologer. Perhaps you´d be interested to read that perspective. Actually, concludes to Virgo with pretty good explanation.
April 18, 2021 at 11:06
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » LotusStar
Thanks. I´ll check it out.
April 18, 2021 at 12:18
(Pisces) fishscales
I usually don´t pay stuff like this too much mind, but I read the whole thing, and it seems like you did some good research and came up with some interesting conclusions. Must have been an interesting, though time consuming, project.

It makes sense that Jesus was a Pisces to me, since he arrived as a teacher during the Piscean age. Reality has a strange synchronicity to it like that.

I also liked your profile blurb at the end, about studying religions and spirituality without bias towards established ideology.

I think this is the only way to study and understand religion, at least on an intellectual level. All religions are branches of the same tree...they are just packaged slightly differently, in accordance with people´s needs during the time and place in which they were introduced.

In recent years, I´ve begun to think that the person who says "my" religion is better,or more correct, than "yours" does not understand religion in general, let alone the one that they supposedly subscribe to...

"All religions are precious pearls strung on the golden thread of Divinity."

Samael Aun Weor
April 18, 2021 at 12:42
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » fishscales
"All religions are branches of the same tree...they are just packaged slightly differently, in accordance with people´s needs during the time and place in which they were introduced."

Agreed!

Have you heard the parable of the five blind sages trying to describe an elephant?
It is a story of a group of blind men who have never encountered an elephant before and who learn and conceptualize what the elephant is by touching it. Each blind man feels a different part of the elephant´s body, but only one part, such as the side, the tusk or the tail. They then describe the elephant based on their limited experience and their descriptions of the elephant are different from each other. In some versions, they come to suspect that the other person is dishonest and they start fighting over the "truth". The moral of the parable is that humans have a tendency to claim absolute truth based on their limited, subjective experience as they ignore other people´s limited, subjective experiences which may be equally true.
It is my opinion that the religions of the world are the blind sages and all of them have something to contribute to our spiritual journey.
April 21, 2021 at 04:54
(Virgo) Angirsonl
I don´t remember which site. But I´ve read the article that says he´s Virgo with a Pisces ascendant.
April 21, 2021 at 15:32
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » Angirsonl
Angirsonl, Did you read my research paper (blog)? It explains everything.

His mother, Mary, was a Virgo.
Jesus was a Pisces. He was the messiah born at the beginning of the Age of Pisces.
The sub-Age of Pisces is Virgo.

"The Fisher of men" and "The Virgin" in the Age of Pisces/Virgo.
...makes sense, doesn´t it?
April 21, 2021 at 16:23
(Virgo) Angirsonl » Shain3777
Alright...
April 22, 2021 at 10:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Shain3777
System message: Post has been written by user syn123ergy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have always had a tendency to show people my work before completion and eagerly await feedback. It can be negative to your work to do that, and I´m going to try from now on, to never show anything until completed. Have had mediocre work and now know why. Here is the explanation from Michael Juste;

It is most important for a artist not to show his work until it is completed,for many unseen spirits, dwelling on the lower planes,can then see the work when the artist speaks about it and shows it to his friends.Also it is like bringing into incarnation a unfinished body and the many ignorant forces that surround man upon the lower planes are only to willing to prevent the artist from completing his work, or else contacting him to a lower source of art, so that if he does complete it, it will not be as fine and as finished as the artist had in his original inspiration conceived it to be.

I´m sure your work will get finished and be good but try not show it till finished incase it takes away from the better degree it could have been
April 24, 2021 at 16:35
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » syn123ergy
Thank you for that most excellent and welcome advice.
I will finish my book.
...and I will heed your words until it is done.

Thanks!
April 24, 2021 at 18:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Shain3777
System message: Post has been written by user syn123ergy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hopefully I can heed my own advice to lol. I only read that which I quoted shortly before reading your post, so it felt like it was meant to be said just by the laws of chance.
April 25, 2021 at 18:55
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » syn123ergy
"...laws of chance"?
Perhaps it was the..."many unseen spirits, dwelling on the" higher "planes" that lead you to the text you quoted.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »